No Justice For Ashli??

One thing I did notice...and I know there are many people upset by this decision...personally, I understand it...but I know folks are upset...yet not one person or group has looted, burnt, or assaulted anyone because of it...meanwhile...in Portland, and Minn.....
Did you just wake up from a deep deep sleep? Congress was looted and some members of Congress lost their possession. As for no one being assaulted, that was mainly because Congress folks were protected and moved by the security. Heck, talks were for the reps to be kidnapped and the VP to be hanged. That it did not happen was just pure luck.
I am talking about after THIS decision. Today....this decision.

To my knowledge this young lady didn't do any of the things you mentioned. She was standing in a lobby wiht her Iphone taking pics
What the heck are you talking about? Babbit tried to break through into Congress even after being warned. I really do believe you were sleeping all this time. No one could have failed to watch the video of Babbit being shot after she tried to jump through the broken window.
They suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Just curious how many times have you said Trump in or typed his name in the past 24 hours?
LOL

You probably really do think it's quantity, and not content, which factors in.
i have no idea what factors into your TDS
Whereas I do know what factors into yours.
projection is a symptom of the TDS
You mean like you projecting it's others with TDS. Thanks for the admission.
I know you are but what I am? I can't say I am surprised...quite childish...but...

The police shouted several warnings. Every one of them was ignored.
That is very strong evidence for premeditated murder in the first degree on the part of police, rather than a lesser charge of manslaughter or other homicide that might otherwise be partially excused as action in the heat of the moment.
:lmao:
Murder isn't funny, and you are a murderer.
He certainly supports criminals and murderers.
Slobbers a raving lunatic.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You have no room to call anyone a lunatic. You cannot even comprehend what you read. But keep going fool.

Anti-Fa are fascists. They have proven it. Trump did nothing fascist. Fail, troll.
Yeah, I don’t know. Subverting the election by violence or threats or violence seems pretty fascist to me.
Massive fraud is also subversion. Those people were there because of the fraud.
And a raving lunatic like you got herself Darwined for it.
Another word for murder? How nice, ghoul.

Then release the cops name so he can honored. Why is it a secret?

Because of insane people like you. I'm sure if people like you knew his name, you would storm his house, just they did the Capitol. And he would have to shoot somebody trying to break down his door, and climb inside his house.

Break a window and get shot? There would have been many shot this summer.
You can shoot someone breaking through your window. That’d be perfectly legal.
This was not anyone's ones window. The people own that building. Lame excuses do not justify murder.
The people own the white house....can you bust thru the president's bedroom window and claim you own it without being shot to death??
First of all no one would even get close to his window. They never tell the Secret Service to stand down. There was no reason to shoot her.
Of course there was a reason to keep her out. Had they let her in, the rest of the mob behind her would have followed. Just as they did throughout the Capitol.
It's very very telling that there are those here who want us all to forget she was the tip of the spear of a violent, inherently violent, mob of insurrectionists intent on overturning a legal election by attacking and maybe even killing duly elected U.S. Congresspeople.

My question has always been . Why just her? Why were not others shot as well. Why was she more of a threat then others?
Because the rest scattered like cockroaches after he shot her. No one else tried to get at the lawmakers inside the House chamber after that.

That cop saved lives. Imagine how many would have been shot had the mob broken through the barricade.
Asked and answered, loser.

Because of insane people like you. I'm sure if people like you knew his name, you would storm his house, just they did the Capitol. And he would have to shoot somebody trying to break down his door.
I am not insane for disagreeing with you idiotic sycophants repeating lies. It is a testament to my sanity. :mm:

Anti-Fa are fascists. They have proven it. Trump did nothing fascist. Fail, troll.
Yeah, I don’t know. Subverting the election by violence or threats or violence seems pretty fascist to me.
You and yours were all in on murdering the Vice President, the Speaker of the House and other members of Congress.

The police shouted several warnings. Every one of them was ignored.
That is very strong evidence for premeditated murder in the first degree on the part of police, rather than a lesser charge of manslaughter or other homicide that might otherwise be partially excused as action in the heat of the moment.
:lmao:
Murder isn't funny, and you are a murderer.
He certainly supports criminals and murderers.
Slobbers a raving lunatic.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You have no room to call anyone a lunatic. You cannot even comprehend what you read. But keep going fool.
LOL

I can comprehend you claim the election was stolen yet you can't prove it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope. Try harder.

My question has always been . Why just her? Why were not others shot as well. Why was she more of a threat then others?
Because the rest scattered like cockroaches after he shot her. No one else tried to get at the lawmakers inside the House chamber after that.

That cop saved lives. Imagine how many would have been shot had the mob broken through the barricade.
Asked and answered, loser.
No it wasn't. Try dismissing someone else it does not work with me. The people have the right and should know his name.

Because of insane people like you. I'm sure if people like you knew his name, you would storm his house, just they did the Capitol. And he would have to shoot somebody trying to break down his door.
I am not insane for disagreeing with you idiotic sycophants repeating lies. It is a testament to my sanity. :mm:
You are insane for thinking thd election was stolen.

Do you also believe Obama was really born in Kenya?

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
Ashli was attempting to breach a secure perimeter protecting our Congressmen. Once that perimeter was breached, there would be no way to protect members of Congress who were being threatened by an angry mob.

Ashli‘s relatives should sue the hell out of Donald J Trump
He is the one who filled her with lies, he is the one who filled her with rage, he is the one who called her to Washington and sent her to the Capitol.
There were what 4 or 5 other cops---none of them shot--------
And if you can shoot ashli-why can't all these actually violent protestors be shot in Minnesota--ALL of them on site.
Ashli still didn't attack anyone.........ever and the cop who wrote of wanting to kill Trump supporters murdered her.
Why was there a secure preimeter when congress knew that they were coming days in advance?
The cop who shot her had the best angle to avoid injuring any other cops on the other side of those doors. Only one cop needed to shoot that traitorous bitch.
Umm...you do realize as he hid behind the doors to shoot her with no warning---that part of his defense is that he didn't know that there were any other cops around? Wanna try again to excuse this pos for shooting this unarmed woman who simply went through broken PLASTIC not even glass.

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
She took part in an armed insurrection against the US.
She got justice.
No one in the Capitol had a gun but cops and Congressmen. Stop fucking lying.

That's what they do. Lie. Not one of the trespasser was armed.

The only guns were those carried by Capital police and whichever of the Congressmen were armed.

The unarmed protester was the only one shot.
"That's what they do. Lie. Not one of the trespasser was armed."

The liar is you.

Among the weapons they were armed with, and some used, were:

stun stick
taser
pepper spray
baseball bat
hockey stick
crutches
flagpole
spear
fire extinguisher

Don't see a gun in there. Do you??
OK, tell us what should have been done in that moment? Tell us.

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
Ashli was attempting to breach a secure perimeter protecting our Congressmen. Once that perimeter was breached, there would be no way to protect members of Congress who were being threatened by an angry mob.

Ashli‘s relatives should sue the hell out of Donald J Trump
He is the one who filled her with lies, he is the one who filled her with rage, he is the one who called her to Washington and sent her to the Capitol.
There were what 4 or 5 other cops---none of them shot--------
And if you can shoot ashli-why can't all these actually violent protestors be shot in Minnesota--ALL of them on site.
Ashli still didn't attack anyone.........ever and the cop who wrote of wanting to kill Trump supporters murdered her.
Why was there a secure preimeter when congress knew that they were coming days in advance?
The cop who shot her had the best angle to avoid injuring any other cops on the other side of those doors. Only one cop needed to shoot that traitorous bitch.
Umm...you do realize as he hid behind the doors to shoot her with no warning---that part of his defense is that he didn't know that there were any other cops around? Wanna try again to excuse this pos for shooting this unarmed woman who simply went through broken PLASTIC not even glass.
Did you see the video? Did you hear the multiple warnings given? But tell us, what would have been the appropriate thing to do in that situation? What would YOU have done?

Forum List

Back