No Justice For Ashli??

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
Babbitt was a terrorist lawfully killed while committing an act of terrorism.

Last edited:
Where are all the brave?...not in the news media....not in the GOP....not in the DOJ....we are surrounded by cowards....home of the brave my ass....
You sound like you’re fixing to form a lunch mob.
Lunch mob?...where are you taking us...how about the Olive garden?...
While I have your attention: What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door?

Not against police stopping them but why was she singled out? When they chased the security fellow up the stairs and invaded the chambers why were they not fired upon? Just curious why asked it, just seem strange to just shoot her when you have some nut with horns on his head running around. And another destroying the podium and other property.
She was attempting to breech the congressional gallery where several members were being protected by the capitol police, and secret service.
She was trying to climb in through the shattered window of the door that had been barricaded from the inside by the security detail.

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
Babbitt was a terrorist lawfully killed while committing an act of terrorism.
It clears up one thing, she was shot in the shoulder. I do not believe she was terrorist.

Dang I was getting hungry for some lunch....guess I'll have to buy my own....cheep skate libtards....

While I have your attention: What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door?
It's almost as if they are avoiding the question......how odd.

Dang I was getting hungry for some lunch....guess I'll have to buy my own....cheep skate libtards....

Pull her down and arrest her...she was unarmed and there was capitol police behind her that could have been killed by a reckless capitol rent a cop bullet....those cops could have secured the door from the side where the protesters stood no one was armed with a gun but the cops...it was a bad shooting and if you can't see that its because you don't want to....

Where are all the brave?...not in the news media....not in the GOP....not in the DOJ....we are surrounded by cowards....home of the brave my ass....

WE ARE TOLD, that these are highly trained officers of the law. IF that is true, are they taught that the first thing they do if someone breaks a window is to shoot to kill?

Are they not equipped with tear gas? Tasers? Rubber bullets?

A man is ACCIDENTALLY shot in an altercation after a legitimate traffic stop and the left justifies looting, riots, and arson. Got it.

A woman is shot, intentionally, for no justifiable reason and the left justifies the death by saying, well, she was white and she was a terrorist.

Regardless of what side of the political aisle you are on if you DO NOT BELIEVE that this should have been decided by a jury and we should all have known all the facts, YOU are the problem in America.

If only she was black

If Ashli had been black, she probably wouldn't have been shot but would definitely be at the center of a massive national protest! Millions would be rioting demanding to know why an unarmed black woman was shot.

I don't agree with her being there, even a stolen election doesn't give one the right to destroy public property, but the deed is done, the girl is dead, all the result of massive criminal election procedures, and now, I hope, her family will sue the officer for voluntary manslaughter and prevail.

The only reason why this officer is getting protected is because if the DOJ went after him for breaking orders and failing to fire a warning shot, it would open the door for other questions which would call into question how the whole event was presented by the media.

The last thing these people want out there is that the riot at the capitol happened because it was ENGINEERED to happen, they want it to blame Trump with, and things got farther out of control than they thought they would.

WE ARE TOLD, that these are highly trained officers of the law. IF that is true, are they taught that the first thing they do if someone breaks a window is to shoot to kill?

Are they not equipped with tear gas? Tasers? Rubber bullets?

A man is ACCIDENTALLY shot in an altercation after a legitimate traffic stop and the left justifies looting, riots, and arson. Got it.

A woman is shot, intentionally, for no justifiable reason and the left justifies the death by saying, well, she was white and she was a terrorist.

Regardless of what side of the political aisle you are on if you DO NOT BELIEVE that this should have been decided by a jury and we should all have known all the facts, YOU are the problem in America.
What was "legitimate" about storming the Capitol??

Would you have this same energy if a bunch of muslims stormed the Capitol??

Or do right wing ammosexuals have some sort of privilege to do this type of shit that others don't have??

Would you have this same energy if a bunch of muslims stormed the Capitol??
If they were unarmed and one got murdered you bet your ass...this was a bad shooting no matter what the race is...stop being a skin color pimp....it makes you look like a clown....

These were protective units.

message-editor%2F1610034858747-capitol-riot-1.jpg

They only carry one weapon.

Pull her down and arrest her...she was unarmed and there was capitol police behind her that could have been killed by a reckless capitol rent a cop bullet....those cops could have secured the door from the side where the protesters stood no one was armed with a gun but the cops...it was a bad shooting and if you can't see that its because you don't want to....
And what about those behind her when she got pulled thru the broken window?

Forum List

Back