No Gun Found

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Witnesses saw what they thought was a gun but the threat turned out to be some Idiot attention whore.

In his next speech "yeah man, I've been through hell, just like Khan's son, I stared down a chubby white guy that could have gave me a bad look or even spit and missed by 15 feet. I've been in country and it wasn't pretty man. Where's my purple heart for heroic fleeing."

Last edited:
Carla wrote: Hi Ferd!

Uncle Ferd wavin' Hidy to Miss Carla...

... possum next to him gettin' all red-faced...

... with a bashful look about him.

In his next speech "yeah man, I've been through hell, just like Khan's son, I stared down a chubby white guy that could have gave me a bad look or even spit and missed by 15 feet. I've been in country and it wasn't pretty man. Where's my purple heart for heroic fleeing."
Yeah, the security of our POTUS candidates from delusional Dimocrats is always such a hilarious topic.

You fucking idiot.

This thread isn't about what 'Mr. Stolen Valor The Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle John Kerry' said.
Stay on topic for Christ's sake!

Forum List

Back