No excuses for Trump and Moscow Mitch

The notion that impeachment “distracted” the government from the growing coronavirus crisis is nonsense – just another rightwing lie.
Then produce some articles that were published back in December about the attention, concerns and actions being taken by Nancy and her tribe about the growing corona virus starting in China.

It is not the responsibility of Congress to deal with national emergencies. That's the President's job.
Really fool? Is that why we just had to wait for Congress to get togerther, agree upon and pass a 2.2 trillion dollar relief bill? And before that, a billion dollar bill to support the CDC? Do you ever say anything not stupid?

I see Democrats claiming that Trump didn't take the virus seriously, but they NEVER point to a Democrat who took it seriously at the time that Trump was hopeful it wouldn't be a problem for us. Frankly, the whole "Trump early failure" makes them look like partisan asses.
Trump is the damned president! The buck stops there. He was playing golf and holding campaign rallies while ignoring warnings that a crisis was brewing!! Get real!

And then there is this:

I didn't see you whining that Obama didn't even declare a public health crisis until 1,000 U.S. citizens had died. Your outrage is transparently selective and therefore not something that anyone should take seriously. Unwad your panties and take another hit from your bong.

That is horseshit

1585918812587.png
1585918812587.png

All you people can do in response to criticism of Trump is to try and make it about Obama, or Clinton

I see Democrats claiming that Trump didn't take the virus seriously, but they NEVER point to a Democrat who took it seriously at the time that Trump was hopeful it wouldn't be a problem for us. Frankly, the whole "Trump early failure" makes them look like partisan asses.
Trump is the damned president! The buck stops there. He was playing golf and holding campaign rallies while ignoring warnings that a crisis was brewing!! Get real!

And then there is this:

I didn't see you whining that Obama didn't even declare a public health crisis until 1,000 U.S. citizens had died. Your outrage is transparently selective and therefore not something that anyone should take seriously. Unwad your panties and take another hit from your bong.

That is horseshit

View attachment 318612View attachment 318612

All you people can do in response to criticism of Trump is to try and make it about Obama, or Clinton

Nope. Instead of looking at propaganda, you should have done real research. If you had, you'd have found this quote:

"At a press briefing yesterday, CDC director Thomas Frieden, MD, said that H1N1 has thus far claimed more than 1,000 American lives, a death toll that includes about 100 children. Moreover, 46 states are reporting widespead flu activity."

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

Nope. Instead of looking at propaganda, you should have done real research. If you had, you'd have found this quote:

"At a press briefing yesterday, CDC director Thomas Frieden, MD, said that H1N1 has thus far claimed more than 1,000 American lives, a death toll that includes about 100 children. Moreover, 46 states are reporting widespead flu activity."

How the fuck is what I posted propaganda and how does your post refute mine? The fact is that you don't seem to realize that what you posted has the exact same information and time line as mine!

You claimed that Obama did not declare a public health "crisis" until October but failed to note that that the administration declared a public health emergency in April , two months before it was declared a pandemic. Feeling stupid yet? You should be

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

See post 64. Ive had enough of you people . You can't actually defent Trump so you just keep throwing dung at the wall about Obama, trying to get something to stick. It ain't sticking. The only thing sticking is the egg on your face

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

How the fuck is what I posted propaganda and how does your post refute mine? The fact is that you don't seem to realize that what you posted has the exact same information and time line as mine!

You claimed that Obama did not declare a public health "crisis" until October but failed to note that that the administration declared a public health emergency in April , two months before it was declared a pandemic. Feeling stupid yet? You should be

Go back, dumbass, and read my post. I said he didn't declare the "crisis" until after 1,000 Americans had died, which is what my link confirmed. I have no need to feel stupid, because I'm not. All I am is sorry you're so stupid you can't grasp the point. Know I'm laughing at you.

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

See post 64. Ive had enough of you people . You can't actually defent Trump so you just keep throwing dung at the wall about Obama, trying to get something to stick. It ain't sticking. The only thing sticking is the egg on your face

Still laughing at your inability to grasp the point. BTW, even a "genius" like you should be able to spell "defenD" LMAO!

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

Go back, dumbass, and read my post. I said he didn't declare the "crisis" until after 1,000 Americans had died, which is what my link confirmed. I have no need to feel stupid, because I'm not. All I am is sorry you're so stupid you can't grasp the point. Know I'm laughing at you.

I know what you said, slick. You calling me a dumb ass, after I acknowledged it, and latching on to a typo, does not make you sould smart. It makes you sound desperate and dumb.

At the same time, you are ignoring that fact that the Obama administration declared a public health emergency before it was a pandemic. Bottom line is that Obama took action, while Trump had his head up his ass and was in denial.

That is enough about Obama. As I said, you can't defend Trump so all you can do is bleat about Obama. You are truly pathetic.

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

Still laughing at your inability to grasp the point. BTW, even a "genius" like you should be able to spell "defenD" LMAO!

See if you cab grasp this:

And, he still has not declared a national emergency

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

I know what you said, slick. You calling me a dumb ass, after I acknowledged it, and latching on to a typo, does not make you sould smart. It makes you sound desperate and dumb.

At the same time, you are ignoring that fact that the Obama administration declared a public health emergency before it was a pandemic. Bottom line is that Obama took action, while Trump had his head up his ass and was in denial.

That is enough about Obama. As I said, you can't defend Trump so all you can do is bleat about Obama. You are truly pathetic.

Awwww, I hurt your widdle feelings. Too bad.

BTW, is there anyone there who might proofread your posts for typos? Or, do you think souNd is truly spelled "sould"? I made a comment. You tried to use some sort of "fact check" propaganda site to refute it. I proved, using a contemporary news site that I was correct. You think you can cover up your mistake by calling me pathetic. You fail again. But, know that you get no more attention from me.

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

BTW, is there anyone there who might proofread your posts for typos? Or, do you think souNd is truly spelled "sould"? I made a comment. You tried to use some sort of "fact check" propaganda site to refute it. I proved, using a contemporary news site that I was correct. You think you can cover up your mistake by calling me pathetic. You fail again. But, know that you get no more attention from me.

Don't flatter yourself by thinking that you can hurt my feelings. Try pulling your head out of Trumps as long enough to see reality

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

Nice hit piece.

Pure bullshit.

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

You did not prove shit. Nothing that you posted refutes anything that I have said regarding Trumps incompetency. Instead, all that you are able to do is call names like a school yard bully, and pounce on typos, and try to make it about Obama.

Here is more:

And then there is this:

That is horseshit

Nice hit piece.

Pure bullshit.

He trolled his way onto my ignore list. Now, he's pouting that he's not getting attention.

Forum List

Back