No excuses for Trump and Moscow Mitch

NO. GET IT RIGHT. It was Trump's team of high powered lawyers and Moscow Mitch dealing with the impeachment. Trump did not show up and only watched on TV and tweated during the impeachment. We are not paying him to watch TV or tweat. He was supposed to be listening to intelligence briefings and seeing to the security and defense of the country. Nobody cares about his personal problems but the 35%.
Being the victim of a politicized attempt to remove the president from office is more than a "personal" problem.
It is a calculated dedicated attempt to hijack the government and disenfranchise millions of voters.

In fact Nancy Pelosi is laying the groundwork for doing it again. There is a politician who should be
removed from office!

And learn how to spell TWEET, for God's sake! It isn't a difficult word to spell. And how long do think it takes
to make a tweet, anyway? Get real!

For Moscow Mitch to blame impeachment for Trump's early failure to take the Coronavirus seriously is a stretch at best and a bald faced lie at worst.

But for Trump to make that claim, while he was not missing a single round of golf, is about as bad as he gets. Of course, his history of dealing with his f...ups is to find someone or something else to blame.

Vintage Trump at his worst!

Again, the U.S. was offering to send members of the CDC back on January 6th 2020, so as you claim nothing was being done, well let be clear that lie was debunk along with China Government doing a great job!

So what is next in the retardation bin that will be debunk?

For Moscow Mitch to blame impeachment for Trump's early failure to take the Coronavirus seriously is a stretch at best and a bald faced lie at worst.

But for Trump to make that claim, while he was not missing a single round of golf, is about as bad as he gets. Of course, his history of dealing with his f...ups is to find someone or something else to blame.

Fact is though that's what was happening. You liars can deny it all you want, but the whole world saw it and we ain't gonna forget!
Being distracted is no excuse. Being distracted won't even clear you of responsibility to control your car in a fender bender in this country. Trump had lawyers to handle impeachment, without testifying or even attending. He is just making excuses again, like always. He should have told excuses to a TAC Officer or Drill Instructor. Oh yah, he made excuses to the draft board instead. Been making excuses all his life. Nobody believes him anymore.

It was the administration dealing with the Adam Schitt ShitShamShow.

And it does not matter if you are right or wrong, the potential exists.
NO. GET IT RIGHT. It was Trump's team of high powered lawyers and Moscow Mitch dealing with the impeachment. Trump did not show up and only watched on TV and tweated during the impeachment. We are not paying him to watch TV or tweat. He was supposed to be listening to intelligence briefings and seeing to the security and defense of the country. Nobody cares about his personal problems but the 35%.
We aren't paying him anything.
Does not matter if he is donating it to charity. Pretty sure he declares the charitable contribution. Doesn't matter. The American people have paid 50 times his normal presidential salary in golf trips alone.

He is not taking "golf trips". He is going home.
Spare me. That ain't the Holiday Inn Express he's living at. It is the White House. For 4 years it is his "home". He used to live at Trump Tower, New York, but golfing is better at his now Florida resort hotel. How would you like to play 18 holes in New York city, in January?

Fact is though that's what was happening. You liars can deny it all you want, but the whole world saw it and we ain't gonna forget!

See if you can deny this....

Look at the calendar: the impeachment trial ended on February 5,” Conway stresses. “In reality, it was over before it even started, thanks in large part to McConnell. The only drama was about whether there’d be any witnesses — and that ended on January 31, when the Senate voted not to hear testimony. That left plenty of time to deal with the virus.”

Conway adds, “While some lawyers in the executive branch and Congress were working on impeachment around the clock, impeachment didn’t consume the government. Trump managed to get to Mar-a-Lago at least four times in January and February, working in a few rounds of golf along the way. He held five campaign rallies around the country during the impeachment trial.”

The only thing that T-Rump was distracted by was his dumb ass rallies and golf. I suggest that you read the whole link before you further embarrass yourself with more bizarre bovine excrement
Fake news, from a media fed pervert.
Really? That's all that you have? Can you refute the timeline laid out by Conway, or the fact that The Orange Ogre had plenty of time to play gold and hold rallies during the impeachment? Good fucking god you so called retort is pathetic. You should be embarrassed. However , it seem that you don't even know what a fool you're making of yourself.

Here is the timeline:

Point out where the U.S. Government was not working on trying not to get information from China Government?

China Government kept information from the World and yet is everyone else fault!

I see Democrats claiming that Trump didn't take the virus seriously, but they NEVER point to a Democrat who took it seriously at the time that Trump was hopeful it wouldn't be a problem for us. Frankly, the whole "Trump early failure" makes them look like partisan asses.

So, let's examine Democrats. Trump closed the borders to stop infected people from coming in. Andrew Cuomo boasted about his state’s accessibility to foreign travelers and condemned Trump for over reacting.

The CDC began talking about social distancing back on February 3. On MARCH 2, Bill DeBlasio directed New Yorkers to proceed as normal and recommended going to movies.

Honestly, I know the Left has no shame, so it shouldn't be a surprise that this guy and people like him are bald-faced liars.

So Moscow mitch is admitting that the WH screwed up with the slow response.
He did, that is what mitch is saying.
We were slow to react...…...but I blame (D).

Not as slow as Obama and Biden with the N1H1

12,000 die due to the N1H1 virus and it was stopped cold without disrupting all of America because they got to it early and took it serious.

Over 200,000 will die because of the Corona Virus because the President didn't stop it cold and instead, we are left to disrupt our lives for months.

That means that your Rump and his cronies will end up costing America about 180,000 lives in comparison and they destroyed the entire economy in the process. Yes, you need to stand up and place the blame where it belongs. The US now has more Corona Virus cases than any other country in the world and more on the way. We are at war, Rump needs to act like it.

I see Democrats claiming that Trump didn't take the virus seriously, but they NEVER point to a Democrat who took it seriously at the time that Trump was hopeful it wouldn't be a problem for us. Frankly, the whole "Trump early failure" makes them look like partisan asses.
Trump is the damned president! The buck stops there. He was playing golf and holding campaign rallies while ignoring warnings that a crisis was brewing!! Get real!

And then there is this:

See if you can deny this....

Look at the calendar: the impeachment trial ended on February 5,” Conway stresses. “In reality, it was over before it even started, thanks in large part to McConnell. The only drama was about whether there’d be any witnesses — and that ended on January 31, when the Senate voted not to hear testimony. That left plenty of time to deal with the virus.”

Conway adds, “While some lawyers in the executive branch and Congress were working on impeachment around the clock, impeachment didn’t consume the government. Trump managed to get to Mar-a-Lago at least four times in January and February, working in a few rounds of golf along the way. He held five campaign rallies around the country during the impeachment trial.”

The only thing that T-Rump was distracted by was his dumb ass rallies and golf. I suggest that you read the whole link before you further embarrass yourself with more bizarre bovine excrement
Fake news, from a media fed pervert.
Really? That's all that you have? Can you refute the timeline laid out by Conway, or the fact that The Orange Ogre had plenty of time to play gold and hold rallies during the impeachment? Good fucking god you so called retort is pathetic. You should be embarrassed. However , it seem that you don't even know what a fool you're making of yourself.

Here is the timeline:

Point out where the U.S. Government was not working on trying not to get information from China Government?

China Government kept information from the World and yet is everyone else fault!
And this exonerates Trump or refutes the timeline that I posted-how exactly?

There is no doubt, that all during December and January Trump was having to focus squarely on the potential of being thrown out of office.
It's unfortunate that America is now having to deal with much of this horror thanks to Dimocrats.

That excuse is such a load.

The impeachment ended on February 5th.

All he did during the impeachment was rallies and play golf. Oh and also say that the virus was a hoax and will miraculously disappear in April.

He didn't do anything to get us ready even though he was briefed on it in January.

He had all of February and March. He kept up saying it was all a democratic hoax designed to get him. He continued to golf. He continued to have his rallies.

This is such a weak excuse it's pathetic. But exactly what I expect from conservatives/republicans. Take absolutely no responsibility for their actions or words. It's always someone else's fault.

Being distracted is no excuse. Being distracted won't even clear you of responsibility to control your car in a fender bender in this country. Trump had lawyers to handle impeachment, without testifying or even attending. He is just making excuses again, like always. He should have told excuses to a TAC Officer or Drill Instructor. Oh yah, he made excuses to the draft board instead. Been making excuses all his life. Nobody believes him anymore.

"tweated"?

Is that what Elmer Fudd gets at the doctor's office?

Dumbass!
Guilty. I am not on Twitter, don't speak the language, and apparently do not spell the words correctly. OK tweet, tweeted and will tweet or is it tweet, twittered and will tweet? Would it be better to say "he twittered away his hours in an off hand way?" Damn, is that from a song or a poem? I am sure I don't remember, but certain I didn't just make it up.

You are very correct. It's from a song.

A song that was on the number one selling album and CD Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.

The song is Time.

People in my generation blared it from our stereos and cars in the 70s.

I have had the great honor to have worked with Roger Waters several times.

Here's one of my shots. I took it the first time I photographed The Wall in 2010.

239399A1-DBD4-4BB1-A4D2-41E861C7AAB7.jpeg

There is no doubt, that all during December and January Trump was having to focus squarely on the potential of being thrown out of office.
It's unfortunate that America is now having to deal with much of this horror thanks to Dimocrats.
Bullshit! He was playing golf and having campaign rallies. His lawyers and Moscow Mitch were doing the heavy lifting.

"tweated"?

Dumbass!
Guilty. I am not on Twitter, don't speak the language, and apparently do not spell the words correctly. OK tweet, tweeted and will tweet or is it tweet, twittered and will tweet? Would it be better to say "he twittered away his hours in an off hand way?" Damn, is that from a song or a poem? I am sure I don't remember, but certain I didn't just make it up.

A song that was on the number one selling album and CD Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.

The song is Time.

Here's one of my shots. I took it the first time I photographed The Wall in 2010.

View attachment 318372

if course! Don't know how it ever escaped me. Thanks. :cool:

As usual the angry left has the issue inside out and ass backwards. The President was (rightfully) accusing democrats of losing touch with reality and the pandemic in their crazy effort to reverse the results of the last election.

"tweated"?

Dumbass!

The song is Time.

View attachment 318372

LOL. From what I've read of your posts I think we are close in age. People in our generation made that album the number one selling album for well over a decade. It took Michael Jackson's Thriller to knock it out of the number one spot in the 80s. It screamed out of speakers of cars, radios and stereo systems. My dad used to just shout up the stairs "turn that down!" My mom was more diplomatic and just told me my music was putting her plants in to shock. LOL.

Your reaction is what I thought it would be. It's the same reaction a lot of people have to the photo I had put on my phone case. I took the photo in 1995. It's a photo of Robert Plant of the band Led Zeppelin. I tell people they're going to feel silly when I tell them who it is and they do. Many people think it's Sammy Hagar. I've laughed with both Robert and Sammy about it. They both say people have been making that mistake since the 70s.

"tweated"?

Dumbass!

The song is Time.

View attachment 318372

LOL. From what I've read of your posts I think we are close in age. People in our generation made that album the number one selling album for well over a decade. It took Michael Jackson's Thriller to knock it out of the number one spot in the 80s. It screamed out of speakers of cars, radios and stereo systems. My dad used to just shout up the stairs "turn that down!" My mom was more diplomatic and just told me my music was putting her plants in to shock. LOL.

Your reaction is what I thought it would be. It's the same reaction a lot of people have to the photo I had put on my phone case. I took the photo in 1995. It's a photo of Robert Plant of the band Led Zeppelin. I tell people they're going to feel silly when I tell them who it is and they do. Many people think it's Sammy Hagar. I've laughed with both Robert and Sammy about it. They both say people have been making that mistake since the 70s.

Back in the day ,It was the most stolen (borrowed and never returned) album I ever kept buying. :cool:

The notion that impeachment “distracted” the government from the growing coronavirus crisis is nonsense – just another rightwing lie.
Then produce some articles that were published back in December about the attention, concerns and actions being taken by Nancy and her tribe about the growing corona virus starting in China.

It is not the responsibility of Congress to deal with national emergencies. That's the President's job. It's the executive office. Congress is the legislative branch.

Trump keeps trying to deflect from his total clusterfuck of a response, and blame others. Trump is the guy who called the whole thing a "hoax", and who ignored his December security briefing, and spent Christmas playing golf.

The notion that impeachment “distracted” the government from the growing coronavirus crisis is nonsense – just another rightwing lie.
Then produce some articles that were published back in December about the attention, concerns and actions being taken by Nancy and her tribe about the growing corona virus starting in China.

It is not the responsibility of Congress to deal with national emergencies. That's the President's job. It's the executive office. Congress is the legislative branch.

Trump keeps trying to deflect from his total clusterfuck of a response, and blame others. Trump is the guy who called the whole thing a "hoax", and who ignored his December security briefing, and spent Christmas playing golf.

Saying that Trump was calling it a hoax is a bald-faced lie. STFU!

Trump is the damned president! The buck stops there. He was playing golf and holding campaign rallies while ignoring warnings that a crisis was brewing!! Get real!

And then there is this:

I didn't see you whining that Obama didn't even declare a public health crisis until 1,000 U.S. citizens had died. Your outrage is transparently selective and therefore not something that anyone should take seriously. Unwad your panties and take another hit from your bong.

Forum List

Back