Georgia state senator has tested positive for being a colossal asshole, also covid 19.

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
Deputies: Georgia Senator who tested positive for COVID-19 later traveled to St. George Island vacation home

I live in Franklin county Florida. It is a sparsely populated gulf coast county of Florida. We have one 25 bed hospital that is really not equipped to deal with anything major and this infected ASSHOLE brought three carloads of friends and family to stay in a county that is still coming back from hurricane Michael and has yet to confirm a single case.

This is how the crap spreads. If this man turns out to be patent zero in our county I sincerely hope he will face charges, especially after allegedly lying about his infection at a checkpoint. Turns out I was working right down the street, maybe 200 yards as the crow flies, from this Typhoid Mary piece of shit and his family.

Deputies: Georgia Senator who tested positive for COVID-19 later traveled to St. George Island vacation home

I live in Franklin county Florida. It is a sparsely populated gulf coast county of Florida. We have one 25 bed hospital that is really not equipped to deal with anything major and this infected ASSHOLE brought three carloads of friends and family to stay in a county that is still coming back from hurricane Michael and has yet to confirm a single case.

This is how the crap spreads. If this man turns out to be patent zero in our county I sincerely hope he will face charges, especially after allegedly lying about his infection at a checkpoint. Turns out I was working right down the street, maybe 200 yards as the crow flies, from this Typhoid Mary piece of shit and his family.
You guys have fixed it so that politicians are rarely held accountable. How's that working for you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just updated: Said he is going home to Ga. because the local sheriff has posted deputies at the home to prevent anyone from leaving. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Forum List

Back