protestors set themselves on fire in atlanta , georgia

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

these pro palestine protestors are going crazy. good greef really burn yourself over terrorist people. this people are so crazy.

One has to suffer.from serious psychological problems to do that. I hope they find the help they need to try and live a full life. G-d made us all. Don't desecrate any body, including our own.

I assume most Muslims have psychological problems.
The two Muslim brothers I met at college seemed normal except for their slightly crass attitude towards girls. Our family moved after the semester, so I never saw them again, but as I recall, neither ever got into any kind of trouble whatsoever and put a value on learning, which I think is a positive for anyone.

these pro palestine protestors are going crazy. good greef really burn yourself over terrorist people. this people are so crazy.

Regular or Extra Crispy? Whatever you like!

The two Muslim brothers I met at college seemed normal except for their slightly crass attitude towards girls. Our family moved after the semester, so I never saw them again, but as I recall, neither ever got into any kind of trouble whatsoever and put a value on learning, which I think is a positive for anyone.
Islam hates women.

The protester was a woman. Nothing yet has been revealed about her. The courage of the black security guard, who suffered burns trying to extinguish her self-immolation, should be praised. The woman may or may not have been a supporter of Hamas.

Of course her actions certainly seem like madness to most ordinary Americans, including myself. If she survives she will be in immense pain.

I see nothing to celebrate about this tragedy. If she was simply protesting the suffering of innocent Palestinians in Gaza, that would remind me of the self-sacrifice of individual Buddhists in Vietnam who tried to stop the war there. It probably is not that simple. I hope we learn more about her terrible decision, her family, and her motivations.

The protester was a woman. Nothing yet has been revealed about her. The courage of the black security guard, who suffered burns trying to extinguish her self-immolation, should be praised. The woman may or may not have been a supporter of Hamas.

Of course her actions certainly seem like madness to most ordinary Americans, including myself. If she survives she will be in immense pain.

I see nothing to celebrate about this tragedy. If she was simply protesting the suffering of innocent Palestinians in Gaza, that would remind me of the self-sacrifice of individual Buddhists in Vietnam who tried to stop the war there. It probably is not that simple. I hope we learn more about her terrible decision, her family, and her motivations.
artice said protestors. only one hmm

I assume most Muslims have psychological problems.
Nah....only 10% of them are psychopaths.
Some of them are really good people.

Palestinians are a different story. Over 70% of they are psychotic.
My Arabic instructor was a Palestinian. She was the nicest person you could ever meet. But don't talk about Israel with her. I think all of them hate Jews.....because of the constant brainwashing.

A suicidal idiot will take you with them. Walk away fast.
My Bible says to never fear bad situations.

Throughout the Bible it teaches us not to fear anything when you call upon the Lord for his help.

This site has 25 verses telling us not to fear when we pray for someone: 25 Bible verses about Do Not Fear For God Will Help

I found another site with 33 do not fear passages in the good book: 33 Bible Verses about Fear and Anxiety to Remind Us God Is in Control

Thanks for your concern, though, BSFilter. I know you mean well, but I'm backed up by the Lord because he is always there for me without fail. :thup: God knows us before we are born, and he knows when our time is done on this earth. Believing in God is good for what ails ya. :thup:

Forum List

Back