"No collusion......No obstruction......Completely cleared"?????

The mantra stated in the thread's title is from Trump himself............and, of course, from his lackeys and stooges like Barr, Don Jr., Conway, Hickabee-Sanders, Hannity, et al....

So, the questions then arise as to...........

a) WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

b) Why would Trump claim "attorney-client privilege" in keeping McGahn from testifying before the House committee.......bearing in mind that McGahn NOT only has already testified before Mueller.....but McGahn is also long gone from the WH ....AND was the WH attorney and NOT Trump's personal one?

c) WHY would Trump claim that Don Jr. is being "harassed" when asked by a republican-led Senate committee to testify?

The mantra stated in the thread's title is from Trump himself............and, of course, from his lackeys and stooges like Barr, Don Jr., Conway, Hickabee-Sanders, Hannity, et al....

a) WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

b) Why would Trump claim "attorney-client privilege" in keeping McGahn from testifying before the House committee.......bearing in mind that McGahn NOT only has already testified before Mueller.....but McGahn is also long gone from the WH ....AND was the WH attorney and NOT Trump's personal one?

c) WHY would Trump claim that Don Jr. is being "harassed" when asked by a republican-led Senate committee to testify?

No Collusion, No Obstruction. I know a good cheese store here in America you should get some to go with your w(h)ine . The answer is clear " because He is the President of the US and he can order his atty to shut the fuck up and say nothing else. The same as you can when the communication is privileged!

To nat 4900, Trump did not use executive privilege at first, but after Nadler's whining, he pimp slapped him with it as any one of use would do. And I hope you aren't placing all your hopes on the next election-if you are a little bit wrong, no legislation will be passed for anybody. To Jim H52, I don't see any damage from Trump-only a long over due re-alignment of our allies responsibilities, and cut back of silly regulations. Again, if you are depending on voters to do what you want, you'll have to make a better argument than name calling or baseless accusations.

Nadler has a special animosity for "The Teflon Don". I think I read somewhere No Nads lost a big Lawsuit to him in the past. bet it still sticks in his craw! And he keeps losing. We'll give him a C- for effort though.

To Congress;

Fuck you, and your subpoenas
I'm suing you.
I can't remember the answer to your question.

Thats not obstruction because I exonerated myself.

D. Trump, not guilty.
When asked if Mueller thought there was obstruction he replied:

Not any more. I drink a glass of Metamucil before I go to bed.

grow up
It's pretty clear Mueller was used as a Bumbling Figure Head to Rubber Stamp a Trump Hating Team Weismann assembled for the sole purpose of continuing The Insurance Policy plot to it's planned end. It's also pretty clear that the Schmuck of a Ambulance Chaser, Weismann, wrote the whole thing and Mueller did not know what the Hell was in it.

Weissman?
mueller-responds-rt-ps-190724_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

I know those guys!

Didn't they bring The Baby Jesus, Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?

Even if Mueller’s testimony was a bit lifeless, his matter-of-fact, yes-or-no answers did provide some damning soundbites. No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump. No, they haven’t stopped.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

"Exoneration" is a BS Imaginary standard! We can't exonerate Mueller in his role as Whitey Bulgers Fluffer and Wingman either

See how that works?

I warned you fuckers many, many, many times about going after Trump like this.

Here's what in your, that is, the Communist democrat Party's immediate future:

FisaGate
PedoGate
Illegal Immigrant Child Trafficking Gate

You tried to kill the King and missed -- by a Lot too

You think this is going to work out for Trump like it did Clinton? NOT.

Don't forget most Americans did not vote for Trump.

He won't win MI again and he will need to. He won't win PA or MN either.

Pages 227 to 368 of the Mueller report cover a minimum of 10 instances in which Trump & Trump associates directed by Trump made attempts to obstruct the investigation.

Mueller agreed with the DOJ OLC assessment that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

If Trump were not POTUS he would have already faced multiple indictments for obstruction.

Trump, Barr, the GOP Nazis, etc., none of these folk want Americans to understand these truths so, they are making desperate attempts to hide these truths from the people by insisting that, "it's over."

Congress has a duty to perform under The Constitution; impeachment of Trump for his abuses of power is the only solution.

However He is the POTUS and has the legal Power to do all the things a Preident can do to rat out the dishonest, underlying lies that The dems. pinned their hopes on for 2020. Will you scream as loudly when Barr , Horowitz and others star putting traitors in jail. I bet not because The left hates the real truth coming to light but it will soon!

Most people understand Trump is guilty. But you can't charge a sitting president. Mueller was kind to Trump. You cons should be kissing his ass.

Was there evidence of a Bowel Obstruction?
24dc-mueller-vid-sub-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

I'm not sure if I really give a crap.
Why am Im not surprised?

Even if Mueller’s testimony was a bit lifeless, his matter-of-fact, yes-or-no answers did provide some damning soundbites. No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump. No, they haven’t stopped.

We have a, so called, president who can be and will be indicted on two Felonies..

1. Conspiracy to conduct Federal Campaign Election violation

And

2. Multiple counts of Obstruction of Justice

This is the tip.of the Iceberg. trump is a criminal in the White House
He's still your president and will be until 2025
2020. Unless you have a way of seeing into the future?

If 2018 turnout is an indication, he's done.

Pages 227 to 368 of the Mueller report cover a minimum of 10 instances in which Trump & Trump associates directed by Trump made attempts to obstruct the investigation.

Mueller agreed with the DOJ OLC assessment that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

If Trump were not POTUS he would have already faced multiple indictments for obstruction.

Trump, Barr, the GOP Nazis, etc., none of these folk want Americans to understand these truths so, they are making desperate attempts to hide these truths from the people by insisting that, "it's over."

Congress has a duty to perform under The Constitution; impeachment of Trump for his abuses of power is the only solution.

However He is the POTUS and has the legal Power to do all the things a Preident can do to rat out the dishonest, underlying lies that The dems. pinned their hopes on for 2020. Will you scream as loudly when Barr , Horowitz and others star putting traitors in jail. I bet not because The left hates the real truth coming to light but it will soon!
I'm still waiting for 35 years of Hillary investigations to "come to light"

Yesterday was a disaster for leftards. No amount of spin can fix it.

We have a, so called, president who can be and will be indicted on two Felonies..

1. Conspiracy to conduct Federal Campaign Election violation

And

2. Multiple counts of Obstruction of Justice

This is the tip.of the Iceberg. trump is a criminal in the White House
He's still your president and will be until 2025
I was thinking at least until 2030.
Sorry I can't take all that winning nor the whining from the leftist lol

Idiots

February's Budget Deficit Was the Largest in American History

Why didn't Republicans tell us the truth that they don't give a fuck about the debt?

Was there evidence of a Bowel Obstruction?
24dc-mueller-vid-sub-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

I'm not sure if I really give a crap.
Why am Im not surprised?
According the The Mueller Report there was never enough evidence to recommend an indictment.

In a Criminal Court, that renders a verdict of Not Guilty.

"Exoneration" is a BS Imaginary standard! We can't exonerate Mueller in his role as Whitey Bulgers Fluffer and Wingman either

See how that works?

FisaGate
PedoGate

Oh Seer of the Future pleas enlighten us poor deplorable underlings so we don't vote for the greatest President since Ronald Reagan. I see A President with a Majority House and Senate in his Future. Remember the Electoral College dope. It doesn't matter who gets the most votes you people never learn.

WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

Admit you lost. Trump was exonerated. And you Democrats have no business sticking your nose in Trump's private tax returns.

Bullshit

No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump.

So why the other day did Trump meet in private with Putin and let no one else in the room? Were they colluding? Discussing the pee tapes? Trump Tower in Russia?

This POS is not working on our behalf. You trumpies are traitors.

The Mueller report the libs valued So Highly is completed. It was not the outcome they wanted so now they want an extension or re-do. None is forthcoming so time to make up another whopper and drive that until it’s dead.
I guess you don't believe t

Yesterday was a disaster for leftards. No amount of spin can fix it.
leftards, dead giveaway for
Zero college white boy. Kindergarten insult.
Guess you don't like Purple Heart repubs.
He made all the salient points
Contradicted trump , says report does NOT exonerate trump
I can't believe you read the report?

See how that works?

FisaGate
PedoGate

Oh Seer of the Future pleas enlighten us poor deplorable underlings so we don't vote for the greatest President since Ronald Reagan. I see A President with a Majority House and Senate in his Future. Remember the Electoral College dope. It doesn't matter who gets the most votes you people never learn.

Yea but we will win MI this time. No MI, no White House. MI voted in a Democratic governor in 2018. That was a mandate against Trump. Sucka

See how that works?

FisaGate
PedoGate

And under my hero I can drag my wife by the hair before raping her and dream about screwing my daughter.
Best Pres ever, terrific role model

Most people understand Trump is guilty. But you can't charge a sitting president. Mueller was kind to Trump. You cons should be kissing his ass.

Robert Mueller did nothing but cover his own ass! He made several references to ongoing DOJ and FBI investigation. To testify about anything he knows could be considered a crime even under oath. His testimony was very disingenuous.

Forum List

Back