No Benghazi Stand Down Order

All I know that Tiegen's claim that the CIA Chief of Base issued a stand down order is hog wash.
Correction: You BELIEVE that the claim a stand-down order was given is hogwash because you have chosen to believe those who claim there was not.

As I pointed out, CIA Director Brennan sat in front of Congress and declared with great conviction that neither he nor his CIA had illegally and Un-Constitutionally spied on the US Senate...and approx. a week later he was called before Congress and shown the evidence that he had intentionally committed Perjury earlier during his testimony. I KNOW Brennan was forced to go before Congress after that to ADMIT that he HAD indeed illegally and Un-Constitutionally spied on the Senate in order to avoid indictment and crime.

The CIA is an agency infested with professional liars and criminals who spend most of their existence violating the Constitution and laws. The CIA was in Benghazi, for example, illegally running weapons to terrorists. So these 'very good men' - these such 'trustworthy, honest men' - are telling the truth about not giving a stand-down order while they were in Benghazi illegally arming terrorists?! And you are SURE of that....

REALLY?!
dude, not only that, he disses the guy that was there. Acts like he knows more then Tiegen on what happened, cause someone said. That's dangerous. I trust first hand knowledge over bullshit everyday. If Tiegen says there was a stand down order, there was a stand down order, he got it. What does he gain by saying so?

The obvious next question is if there was no stand down order, why didn't they go?

It's not logical.
Because the guys on the ground just wanted to make money...even though they came out and said this pretty soon after the attack. That’s apparently a more believable motivation for lying, over Brennan, who is Obama’s appointee and guy, covering for the administration at bare minimum extreme negligence at the height of a presidential campaign. A lot more motivation there.

And that is a good question. Why was it determined that it was too dangerous for a carrier group to send air support within 20 minutes...but not too dangerous for a handful of CIA guys to come all the way from Tripoli to help out?

Yet these same failures occur today yet you dont bat an eye.
22 US Embassies across the Middle East are attacked on the same day, US Embassies are overrun, and American Ambassadors are sacrificed to die 'today'? Provide me with a link to the last time that happened 'recently'.

Provide me with a link to the last time a Secretary of State denied more than 60 requests from a US Ambassador for additional security...after 2 terrorist attacks on his compound / Embassy.

Provide me with a link to the last time a President and Secretary of State declared a terrorist attack was a 'protest over a video'.
-- The closest thing you will find is Obama calling the terrorist attack at Fort Hood a 'case of workplace violence'.

You are so full of shit....

There hasn't been any prosecutions for benghazi because republicans are so dumb and helpless that with a republican house, senate, and presidency they are lost. Republicans are the biggest morons ever, who the fuck votes for these idiots?
There have been no prosecutions, dumbass, because no CRIMINAL investigation was ever held. Good Lord...how many times do you snowflakes have to be told / educated? Would it help if someone drew you a picture?

Brennan declared stripping people of their Security Clearances is a violation of their Constitutional Rights; yet, Brennan stripped the heroes of Benghazi of their security clearances after they came forward with a different version of what happened. Now why would Brennan be so vindictive against someone for having a difference in opinion / in the account of what happened, especially when he made it a point to express how serious of a 'crime' / 'foul' it is to strip someone of their security clearance?

Brennan claimed Trump was attempting to silence him by taking away his security clearance (after Brennan was caught perjuring himself under oath before Congress twice, being caught illegally spying on Americans / US Senators / USSC Justices, etc..) .... but isn't that exactly what Brennan was trying to do to Tonto by taking away his? Couldn't Brennan just prove Tonto was WRNG by producing the necessary evidence to support his version while disproving Tonto's? Why go the extra vindictive mile to punish him by such a harsh 'Constitutional Rights-violating' punishment of stripping him of his security clearance?

I mean, it's not like Tonto was caught committing Felony Perjuries of lying under oath to Congress, illegally spying on Americans and the media, illegally spying on US Senators, or illegally spying on USSC Justices. He just perceived accounts in Benghazi differently.....

:p

All I know that Tiegen's claim that the CIA Chief of Base issued a stand down order is hog wash.
Hey, I got an idea, why don't you show the command to go save the embassy staff
it's always amazed me how no one has ever asked to see the order to go save the embassy. Never, at least not that I've seen to date. so hey one of you commie leftists, show the command order to go into Benghazi.

it's always amazed me how no one has ever asked to see the order to go save the embassy. Never, at least not that I've seen to date. so hey one of you commie leftists, show the command order to go into Benghazi.
Good luck with that. Like Mueller, they will probably say they can't show you 'that' because it is 'a matter of national security' and that you have to take their word for it.

Good luck with that. Like Mueller, they will probably say they can't show you 'that' because it is 'a matter of national security' and that you have to take their word for it.
They don’t know we’re far smarter then they are! They fall for bullshit daily, we challenge it

“The report says none of the relevant military forces met their deployment timelines to respond to the attack and that a "Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times."

"...............

However, Secretary of Defense Panetta stated during an October 2012 press briefing that General Ham was one of the military commanders who had judged it too dangerous to send troops to Benghazi without a clearer picture of events on the ground:

The “basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place,” [Panetta] said during a joint question-and-answer session with Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff General Martin Dempsey.

“As a result of not having that kind of information, the commander who was on the ground in that area, General Ham, General Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation,” Panetta said.
Can you provide a link to the report that says a Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times? I have heard about it, but not in an official report or testimony. I would be deeply appreciative. Thanks

SSDD FROM THE LEFT / OBAMA....

Obama’s Benghazi remark a new low

'In an outrageous partisan speech delivered at the University of Illinois Friday, Obama sent shockwaves through the social media stratosphere by dismissing the outrage over the 2012 massacre in Benghazi as the result of a “wild conspiracy theory” perpetuated by conservatives and Republican members of Congress.

First off, you don’t need a Harvard degree to know that the flag-draped caskets of four dead Americans that arrived at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland two days after the attack had nothing to do with any “conspiracy.”

Right-wing conspirators weren’t the ones who cooked up and kept doubling down on the absurd claim that the targeted and prolonged attack, with mortars and other heavy weaponry, was a demonstration over an internet Mohammed-mocking video that just got out of hand.

They weren’t the ones who lied repeatedly and continued to stonewall the truth, so that we didn’t find out until years later that Hillary Clinton had emailed her daughter, Chelsea, in the immediate aftermath, saying the attack was committed by an al-Qaeda faction — even as U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice was out there repeating the video line.

Elites like Obama must think the American people either suffer from amnesia or we’re too stupid to know any better.

But I do know what happened, as do Herald readers and Herald Radio listeners who remember our interviews with Glen Doherty’s sister and the three CIA contractors on the ground that night who heroically saved dozens of lives fighting off scores of jihadists — terrorists who launched RPG’s and other artillery at patriotic Americans while Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama went back to bed.

That six years later Obama is still trying to rewrite history in order to take a cheap shot at President Trump and fellow Republicans is as low as you can go.

Clearly Democrats don’t have a winning message leading into the midterms if dishonoring the fallen is all they’ve got.'

'Nuff Said.

How pathetic do you have to be, how petty do you have to be, to crawl out of the shadows days before the anniversary of 9/11/01 and /9/11/12 to pi$$ on the memory of 4 Americans who died at the hands of the terrorists you armed, aided, and helped take over their own country, to pi$$ on Americans who ran to the fight and risked their lives to save the ones you abandoned, who fought for hours waiting for help to come but that never came because you disappeared / went back to bed...all to initiate a divisive personal / political attack on the current President of the United States, an unmistakable to undermine the current President?

Barak Obama continues to demonstrate he has no class, no love for this country, and no respect for the office he once held. At least Bush, the man that Obama blamed and snowflakes continue to blame a decade after he has left office, refused to say anything about Obama and refused to undermine his Presidency in any way.

“The report says none of the relevant military forces met their deployment timelines to respond to the attack and that a "Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times."

"...............

However, Secretary of Defense Panetta stated during an October 2012 press briefing that General Ham was one of the military commanders who had judged it too dangerous to send troops to Benghazi without a clearer picture of events on the ground:

The “basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place,” [Panetta] said during a joint question-and-answer session with Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff General Martin Dempsey.

“As a result of not having that kind of information, the commander who was on the ground in that area, General Ham, General Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation,” Panetta said.
Can you provide a link to the report that says a Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times? I have heard about it, but not in an official report or testimony. I would be deeply appreciative. Thanks
do you have the orders that they took off with?

Who has more to gain by lying about a stand down order the men on the ground in the middle of the fight in Benghazi or the political people in Washington?
Hmmm.....

President Obama, who had already repeatedly aided, abetted, armed, trained, supplied, defended, protected, and even dragged the US into several illegal wars to help terrorists. He had already declared the 'War on Terror' was OVER and could not be seen as looking like he had no idea what he was talking about....and he could not have the news get out that he had helped Al Qaeda - the terrorist who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - only to have them repay his help / 'kindness' by murdering more Americans....

Hillary, whose eyes were set on running for and winning the Presidency in 2016. To have failed so spectacularly, allowing 4 Americans - to include the 1st Ambassador in over 30 years - to die so needlessly, at the hands of Al Qaeda - who she and Barry had just helped take over Libya - could potentially spell disaster.

'In an outrageous partisan speech delivered at the University of Illinois Friday, Obama sent shockwaves through the social media stratosphere by dismissing the outrage over the 2012 massacre in Benghazi as the result of a “wild conspiracy theory” perpetuated by conservatives and Republican members of Congress.

First off, you don’t need a Harvard degree to know that the flag-draped caskets of four dead Americans that arrived at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland two days after the attack had nothing to do with any “conspiracy.”

Right-wing conspirators weren’t the ones who cooked up and kept doubling down on the absurd claim that the targeted and prolonged attack, with mortars and other heavy weaponry, was a demonstration over an internet Mohammed-mocking video that just got out of hand.

They weren’t the ones who lied repeatedly and continued to stonewall the truth, so that we didn’t find out until years later that Hillary Clinton had emailed her daughter, Chelsea, in the immediate aftermath, saying the attack was committed by an al-Qaeda faction — even as U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice was out there repeating the video line.

Elites like Obama must think the American people either suffer from amnesia or we’re too stupid to know any better.

But I do know what happened, as do Herald readers and Herald Radio listeners who remember our interviews with Glen Doherty’s sister and the three CIA contractors on the ground that night who heroically saved dozens of lives fighting off scores of jihadists — terrorists who launched RPG’s and other artillery at patriotic Americans while Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama went back to bed.

That six years later Obama is still trying to rewrite history in order to take a cheap shot at President Trump and fellow Republicans is as low as you can go.

Clearly Democrats don’t have a winning message leading into the midterms if dishonoring the fallen is all they’ve got.'

'Nuff Said.

How pathetic do you have to be, how petty do you have to be, to crawl out of the shadows days before the anniversary of 9/11/01 and /9/11/12 to pi$$ on the memory of 4 Americans who died at the hands of the terrorists you armed, aided, and helped take over their own country, to pi$$ on Americans who ran to the fight and risked their lives to save the ones you abandoned, who fought for hours waiting for help to come but that never came because you disappeared / went back to bed...all to initiate a divisive personal / political attack on the current President of the United States, an unmistakable to undermine the current President?

Barak Obama continues to demonstrate he has no class, no love for this country, and no respect for the office he once held. At least Bush, the man that Obama blamed and snowflakes continue to blame a decade after he has left office, refused to say anything about Obama and refused to undermine his Presidency in any way.
the left have no honor. it's cut an dry.

'Nuff Said.

I went to the Cubs game last evening and a young man with down syndrome sang the national anthem next to four Navy men holding the colors. No one knelt, no one didn't stand, 38k in the building. The left have no honor because they don't know what honor is. I wish I had the audio of the song and the crowd reaction, there were tears in the park

'Nuff Said.

I went to the Cubs game last evening and a young man with down syndrome sang the national anthem next to four Navy men holding the colors. No one knelt, no one didn't stand, 38k in the building. The left have no honor because they don't know what honor is. I wish I had the audio of the song and the crowd reaction, there were tears in the park
BTW, that's my america!!!

Oh and the young man raised 18 thousand dollars which the cubs matched for charity. dude, it shows how classless the nfl and the left really are.

Sorry off topic. It was due to the no honor by the left though that got me going.

I challenge any nfl player who feels the need to kneel to ahead of the national anthem demonstrate honor by offering a check to the true black lives matter in Chicago and donate to help the blacks in Chicago. Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Who has more to gain by lying about a stand down order the men on the ground in the middle of the fight in Benghazi or the political people in Washington?
Apparently there was no stand down order.

This is boring. its 6 years old and the investigations shut down 2 years ago.
You can take the word of Media Matters if you wish I will take the word of the men on the ground in Benghazi. People can argue about the wording and who said what but those GRS operators maintain they were delayed 20-25 minutes for going from that CIA annex they were stationed at to the diplomatic compound.

Apparently there was no stand down order.

This is boring. its 6 years old and the investigations shut down 2 years ago.
You can take the word of Media Matters if you wish I will take the word of the men on the ground in Benghazi. People can argue about the wording and who said what but those GRS operators maintain they were delayed 20-25 minutes for going from that CIA annex they were stationed at to the diplomatic compound.

Yes they were and here is a pretty good read on what happened that day from Tig one of the men who was boots on the ground.
'Tig' Time: John Tiegen Dishes the Dirt on Contracting, Benghazi Attack

of course, all that bad stuff happened due to GOP budget cuts.

Again, STFU!

You are saying it was ok for Hillary to hire an Al Qaeda-associated militia to protect Americans in Benghazi from Al Qaeda because the GOP voted to cut the budget.

You are saying it was ok for Hillary to hire a security firm who had never worked in a hostile area and had never carried guns before because the GOP voted to cut the budget.

You are saying it was ok for Hillary to leave Americans in Benghazi while every other nation was pulling their people out due to the increasing Al Qaeda presence and escalating violence because the GOP voted to cut the budget.

You are saying it was ok for Hillary to leave Americans in Benghazi after 2 terrorist attacks - the last one leaving a 4-foot hole in the compound wall and after the Ambassador said they could not survive a 3rd attack - because the GOP voted to cut the budget.

You are saying that after that 2nd attack and Hillary took away some of the existing security team members protecting Stephens and Americans in Benghazi that Hillary and the State Department had enough to buy the plane tickets to bring those security team members home but NOT enough money to pull the Americans out of Benghazi - to buy THEM airline tickets and bring them home - because the GOP voted to cut the budget.

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT! WHAT A WEAK-ASS UNBELIEVABLE EXCUSE!
Nope, Hillary was exonerated after the GOP held 8 Independent investigations and found nothing with which to charge her.

As always, you loons keep howling at the moon because you can’t accept reality.

Forum List

Back