No Benghazi Stand Down Order

Who has more to gain by lying about a stand down order the men on the ground in the middle of the fight in Benghazi or the political people in Washington?
Apparently there was no stand down order.

This is boring. its 6 years old and the investigations shut down 2 years ago.
You can take the word of Media Matters if you wish I will take the word of the men on the ground in Benghazi. People can argue about the wording and who said what but those GRS operators maintain they were delayed 20-25 minutes for going from that CIA annex they were stationed at to the diplomatic compound.
You dont need to believe media matters. You can get it from Gen. Martin Dempsey himself. You can get it on fox news if you prefer.

Who has more to gain by lying about a stand down order the men on the ground in the middle of the fight in Benghazi or the political people in Washington?
Apparently there was no stand down order.

This is boring. its 6 years old and the investigations shut down 2 years ago.
You can take the word of Media Matters if you wish I will take the word of the men on the ground in Benghazi. People can argue about the wording and who said what but those GRS operators maintain they were delayed 20-25 minutes for going from that CIA annex they were stationed at to the diplomatic compound.
You dont need to believe media matters. You can get it from Gen. Martin Dempsey himself. You can get it on fox news if you prefer.
No if prefer to get from those on ground in Benghazi when it was happening. I consider them the most accurate source.

Forum List

Back