Middle East: President Biden is caught between a rock and a hard spot

When a mentally impaired president is caught between a rock and a hard place and the intelligence agencies are geared towards arresting political dissidents and the media seems desperate to support the democrat party we are in serious shit and nobody on the left seems to understand it.

When a mentally impaired president is caught between a rock and a hard place and the intelligence agencies are geared towards arresting political dissidents and the media seems desperate to support the democrat party we are in serious shit and nobody on the left seems to understand it.
How are we in serious shit?

Biden better get his act together! The whole world doesn't revolve around Israel - nor is Israel the center of the universe!

Step one: The Palestinians launch horrific attacks against Jewish civilians in Israel.

Step two: 24 hours of ineffectual sympathy for Jews once again being slaughtered

Step three: The same chorus of shrill voices condemning Israel for attacking Hamas / Hezzbolah /PLO hiding amongst their civilian populace. Effectively preventing Israel from taking any significant efforts preventing future attacks

Rinse Repeat

Wrong.
The Zionists have been slaughtering unarmed native Palestinians since the 1930s.
Why would Irgun blow up the King David Hotel to make the British peace keepers leave in 1946, or gun down the UN moderator Folke Bernadotte in 1948, unless it was so they could wipe out more innocent Arab villages like Deir Yassin?

Israel could easily have avoided any attacks simply by not violating the 1948 UN partition by invading Jerusalem and the West Bank in 1967, and by allowing the native land owners the Right of Return after the 1948 truce.

Israel stole millions of privately owned properties in 1948, and that is a horrendous war crime that justifies anything and everything.

Jews were living in that area before the formation of Israel. For thousands of years. What you mean is that Muslim Arabs were also living in that area. Neither group had more right than the other to the title "Palestinian," because there was no nation of Palestine.

In 1948, as the world was seeking solutions to the constant warring among nations, the world - not just the United States, nor some band of Zionists - decided that granting Jews a small sliver of land in the desert for their own homeland would help to that end. The Arabs living in the areas not given to Israel could have formed their own nation, and the other Arab Muslim nations could have recognized it and all could have gotten along swimmingly.

There never was a nation called "Palestine," nor people who were citizens called "Palestinians." That is a made up term coined that Arabs used to fault Israel for occupying Gaza and the West Bank from which they had been invaded.

The UN offered a two-state solution in 1947. A Jewish state, an Arab state and Jerusalem an international city. There really could have been a Palestine, and Palestinians. What could be more fair?

But, nooooooooo!

Some people just had to pout their anger. Sore losers for 75 years now, and no let up. Time for them to grow up and accept reality. They - Hamas, and the Arabs in Palestine that put Hamas in power - have set back the cause of peace for at least a generation. Young Israelis will have a difficult time forgetting their own 9/11 in 2023. That's not Israel's fault, that is Hamas, the nations that fund them, and the U.S. politicians who fund the nations who fund them.

The United States is an existing nation. Palestine is not.

A better analogy would be post Civil War. During the Civil War, United States citizens, pretended there was a country called "Confederate States of America," and called themselves "Confederates." They fought a war to that end. It was a real war, with soldiers fighting soldiers, not cowards murdering babies and kidnapping women. Still, when they lost, when Lee surrendered, they accepted it. The world did not fund efforts to dig tunnels, improvise explosives, and conduct sneak attacks.

The "Palestinians" have lost any moral high ground if ever they had any.

Wrong.
Jews are not native.
It is called the Land of Canaan, not the Land of the Hebrew.
The Hebrew invaded around 1000 BC, massacred Canaanites like at Jericho, and were hated for their violence so much they were defeated and forced out by 850 BC.

While there was nothing wrong with Jews immigrating to Palestine in the 1930s, the fact is they never paid for almost any of the land, and instead stole it by murdering or chasing the native owners into refugee camps.

You are also wrong about the fact Palestine became a legal country in 1920, by the Treaty of San Remo, in repayment for Palestinians helping Lawrence of Arabia.

And you also forgot why the Arabs refused the 1948 UN partition.
It was because the Arab land owners illegally chased out, were not going to be allowed to return to their legally owned properties.

Your analogy with the US Civil War is all wrong because the Palestinians never started any war. They never had arms or armies. They are the innocent victims of the US arming illegal immigrant invaders.

What the fuck are you talking about....

Do you think a Hamas Fighter give one fuck what any US President thinks about him?

How fucking deranged are you? The guy is going to butcher innocent people and you think he will stop because US President can hump a US Flag and kiss the ass of the Russia President...

All the people in Israel know they never paid for almost any of the properties they live in, so there are no "innocents" in Israel except for the small number of natives they allow to live there.
Being Jewish, I was offered a free home if I moved there.
Where do you think they got the property from?

How are we in serious shit?

We risk nuclear annihilation by arming the Ukraine against Russia.
We risk bankruptcy with out $37 trillion national debt.
We risk the rest of the world turning against our financing of Zionist aggression in Palestine.

But we also risk elections becoming irrelevant by allowing 91 ridiculous indictments against a major candidate.
I do not like Trump, but the charges against him are totally absurd.

‘On Thin Ice’: Some Biden Administration Staffers Feel Stifled Discussing Horrors In Gaza

Several officials spoke to HuffPost about what one called the United States’ “monstrous disregard for innocent Palestinian lives” ― and the challenge of questioning Israel internally.

President Joe Biden departed for Israel on Tuesday evening on a high-stakes diplomatic visit amid ongoing Israeli-Palestinian bloodshed that has killed more than 4,000 people so far. As Biden grapples with the crisis, several U.S. officials told HuffPost it has become difficult to have a full debate within his administration about what’s happening in Israel-Palestine ― and in particular that people who want to talk about Israeli restraint or humanitarian protections for Palestinians feel stifled.

Several staffers across multiple agencies, most of whom work on national security issues, told HuffPost they and their colleagues worry about retaliation at work for questioning Israel’s conduct amid the U.S.-backed Israeli campaign to avenge an Oct. 7 attack by Hamas, the Palestinian militant group, that killed more than 1,400 Israelis.

The fear is especially intense among staffers with Muslim backgrounds. On Sunday, presidential personnel office chief Gautam Raghavan organized a call with close to a dozen current and former high-level Muslim appointees to discuss their concerns. Some staffers said they felt unsafe voicing their opinions around colleagues, according to a person on the call, which has not been previously reported.

And officials tracking the escalating fighting are quietly sharing dark predictions about the ultimate toll of Israel’s operation in Gaza, Hamas’s base, along with pessimism about their ability to influence the situation and Biden’s commitment to reducing tensions.

The period since the Hamas attack represents “the first time in the administration that there was a real culture of silence,” one official said. “It feels like post-9/11 where you feel like your thoughts are being policed, and you’re really afraid of being seen as anti-American or an anti-Semite.”

A career civil servant described tension between their commitment to challenging rights abuses and their job.

“I’m trying to educate people about Palestine through social media, but I’m worried I’ll lose my security clearance for criticizing the president or blaming the U.S. for civilian massacre,” they told HuffPost. “I feel like there’s no place for me in America anymore, and I’m on thin ice with my clearance because of my heritage and because I care about my people dying.”

The seemingly stifled internal debate undercuts Biden’s narrative that his administration is historically diverse and open to perspectives from traditionally marginalized groups, including on questions of global affairs.

Much more at the link below...

President Biden made the risky trip to Israel because he knew this situation was a potential powder keg that could blow up the entire Middle East - even before the bombing of Gaza's Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital. What do you think?
Potatohead is the biggest fuck up in the world today.

That dipshit will never get anything right.

He is not caught between a rock and hard spot. He is caught between his stupidity and incompetence.

They're an ally in the middle east. Do you want the Palestinian's here?

Not only is Israel not remotely an ally in any way, they are illegally corrupting our government so they can suck $5 billion a year from us, and $14 billion more this year.

The only reason the Palestinians are going anywhere is because Israel is beating, shooting, evicting, jailing, and otherwise abusing them.
If not for Israel, we would never hear from the Palestinians, and they would have stayed in their native country.

Not only is Israel not remotely an ally in any way, they are illegally corrupting our government so they can suck $5 billion a year from us, and $14 billion more this year.

The only reason the Palestinians are going anywhere is because Israel is beating, shooting, evicting, jailing, and otherwise abusing them.
If not for Israel, we would never hear from the Palestinians, and they would have stayed in their native country.
Hamas has them as prisoners. You do realize if hamas didn't attack isreal on Oct 7th nothing would be going on now?

‘On Thin Ice’: Some Biden Administration Staffers Feel Stifled Discussing Horrors In Gaza

Several officials spoke to HuffPost about what one called the United States’ “monstrous disregard for innocent Palestinian lives” ― and the challenge of questioning Israel internally.

President Joe Biden departed for Israel on Tuesday evening on a high-stakes diplomatic visit amid ongoing Israeli-Palestinian bloodshed that has killed more than 4,000 people so far. As Biden grapples with the crisis, several U.S. officials told HuffPost it has become difficult to have a full debate within his administration about what’s happening in Israel-Palestine ― and in particular that people who want to talk about Israeli restraint or humanitarian protections for Palestinians feel stifled.

Several staffers across multiple agencies, most of whom work on national security issues, told HuffPost they and their colleagues worry about retaliation at work for questioning Israel’s conduct amid the U.S.-backed Israeli campaign to avenge an Oct. 7 attack by Hamas, the Palestinian militant group, that killed more than 1,400 Israelis.

The fear is especially intense among staffers with Muslim backgrounds. On Sunday, presidential personnel office chief Gautam Raghavan organized a call with close to a dozen current and former high-level Muslim appointees to discuss their concerns. Some staffers said they felt unsafe voicing their opinions around colleagues, according to a person on the call, which has not been previously reported.

And officials tracking the escalating fighting are quietly sharing dark predictions about the ultimate toll of Israel’s operation in Gaza, Hamas’s base, along with pessimism about their ability to influence the situation and Biden’s commitment to reducing tensions.

The period since the Hamas attack represents “the first time in the administration that there was a real culture of silence,” one official said. “It feels like post-9/11 where you feel like your thoughts are being policed, and you’re really afraid of being seen as anti-American or an anti-Semite.”

A career civil servant described tension between their commitment to challenging rights abuses and their job.

“I’m trying to educate people about Palestine through social media, but I’m worried I’ll lose my security clearance for criticizing the president or blaming the U.S. for civilian massacre,” they told HuffPost. “I feel like there’s no place for me in America anymore, and I’m on thin ice with my clearance because of my heritage and because I care about my people dying.”

The seemingly stifled internal debate undercuts Biden’s narrative that his administration is historically diverse and open to perspectives from traditionally marginalized groups, including on questions of global affairs.

Much more at the link below...

President Biden made the risky trip to Israel because he knew this situation was a potential powder keg that could blow up the entire Middle East - even before the bombing of Gaza's Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital. What do you think?

I think Biden is showing crass cowardice.

They're an ally in the middle east. Do you want the Palestinian's here?

Israel is not an ally. It's a disgusting version of the Third Reich.. They are freeloaders posing as victims.

Netanyahu said he wants the Palestinians to move to other countries. Is the US intimidated by these Zionist criminals? If so, then we should take in all 2 million Palestinians and cut off financial aid to Israel. They are no better than the disgusting Nazis.

I agree! His legacy is in grave doubt. I'm even starting to wonder if I will vote for him again. It's a sad situation...

I don't give a shit about Biden's legacy. If he had any stones, he'd slap the snot out of the Zionist Third Reich.

Forum List

Back