Nikole Hannah-Jones Calls For ‘Consequences,’ ‘Deprogramming’ For Republicans

I know, you prefer Raw Story and kos. You're dismissed.

The question is who provides facts. Trump supporters use their fake news organizations to justify their craziness. I look at what they write and look at facts. For example, it is very clear that oil prices are up because oil companies are keeping supplies low. You can see that by the rig count which is a fact.

Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Nikole Hannah-Jones, who is best known for her flagship essay in the New York Times’ ahistorical 1619 Project, 74 million Americans deserve to be “punished” as part of deprogramming them for voting for Donald Trump in 2020.

The 1619 Project creator spoke to Eugene Robinson on MSNBC, where he asked her about how the media and social elites can best “deprogram” the “millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans” who voted for Trump, as they are clearly part of a “cult.”

Hannah-Jones responded with a vague call to look toward an undefined “history,” declaring that “there has to be consequences” based on how you vote

I told you they were going to come for us.
They need it. But the smart dupes are learning...Trump/Putin 34% approval now....Too bad we can't leash Fox Murdoch like everyone else has. The lying scumbags

Forum List

Back