“Mike Pence is done with Trump’s bulls--t,” said a former Pence adviser

i've said from the start: Trump shoulda picked Christie!

The FBI told the Capitol police the day before this was going to happen.FBIFBIFBI
Capitol Riot Fallout: F.B.I. Warned of Violence Before Siege; More Arrests Made - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Trume should have picked Chris. Chris would not have shy about slapping Trump on the side of the head for his stupidity and insanity. I can’t see him as being the poodle that Pence was for 4 years.
Fuck You. The FBI warned the Capitol police this was in THE WORKS, THE DAY BEFORE!!!!!!! All planned now.

Facts are coming out

Capitol Riot Fallout: F.B.I. Warned of Violence Before Siege; More Arrests Made - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
Do you think Trump was not told in his daily presidential briefing about this....?

Trume should have picked Chris. Chris would not have shy about slapping Trump on the side of the head for his stupidity and insanity. I can’t see him as being the poodle that Pence was for 4 years.

Trump has to surround himself with yes men. Remember Rex Tillerson?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Fuck You. The FBI warned the Capitol police this was in THE WORKS, THE DAY BEFORE!!!!!!! All planned now.

Facts are coming out

Do you think Trump was not told in his daily presidential briefing about this....?
OMG! That is all you got about a coordinated event. Tell me where he incited violence. You were warned even. My God what a treason.

Excellent question. I wonder if Congress can find out.

It’s been mentioned that the daily briefing is tailored so as not to anger Trump. Also, does Trump get briefed still or is he that checked out.

He needs to keep his head down, Trump is out to have his cult, kill him....
He is only the vice president . We voted for Trump not pence.
Wow!

So it's A OK for Trump to incite and lure his cult to kill Pence?

Okee Dokee!
He did no such thing. Quit pushing crap and propaganda.
I disagree.
Fine but you are promoting a lie.

Facts are coming out

OMG! That is all you got about a coordinated event. Tell me where he incited violence. You were warned even. My God what a treason.
So we were warned but Trump and Pence were not? And Secret Service...were they warned?

Was capitol police complicit, or hands on involved? Why did the federal gvt STAND Down for 3 hours before sending in help?

This seems like an American Born, Benghazi.... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back