Nikki Haley may be a hard sell for many Republicans if nominated

Translation from Leftist Lunacy :
Haley is not Sane, making it impossible for most Republicans to vote for her.

In left world, batshit crazy = sane.
sane to them = batshit crazy
I won’t get into the irony of you referring to other people as not sane. Furthermore, you do not speak for most Republicans and your little cult of MAGAts are hardly emblematic of America.

Looking at the Haley campaign, she has accepted endorsements from a rogues' gallery including Paul Ryan, Megan McCain , George Will, among others.

In other words, those so-called "Republicans" who gave us Sleepy Joe in the first place.

Unless Governor Haley does the right thing and tell these characters to go to perdition and makes its 100% clear that none of them will ever get an appointment in a Haley Regime, I can't see getting off on my barstool and making it to the polling place to vote for her.

Maybe.

But on the extremely remote long shot prospect that she becomes the GOP nominee (and not Trump), the question becomes one of a simple choice.

Would you prefer to accept her over Potato or would you rather have Potato over Nikki?

I can tell you for sure certain that there is no way in hell I d ever vote for Potato or for HeelsUp Harris.

Looking at the Haley campaign, she has accepted endorsements from a rogues' gallery including Paul Ryan, Megan McCain , George Will, among others.

In other words, those so-called "Republicans" who gave us Sleepy Joe in the first place.

Unless Governor Haley does the right thing and tell these characters to go to perdition and makes its 100% clear that none of them will ever get an appointment in a Haley Regime, I can't see getting off on my barstool and making it to the polling place to vote for her.

I don't want her to be the nominee, but if she is I will absolutely vote for her. We can't endure four more years of the Democrats wrecking America and empowering our enemies.

I don't want her to be the nominee, but if she is I will absolutely vote for her. We can't endure four more years of the Democrats wrecking America and empowering our enemies.

I don't know if she would be better than Sleepy Joe, if she brings back the failed Republicans of the past to serve in her regime. If the Romneys and Cheneys and Bushes all came back, how does that make America better off? They were unable to vanquish the Democrat Party before, and they were the ones who brought us Biden in the first place by refusing to get behind the Little Trumpsters.

She’s Bush with a vagina… no, thanks

I don't know if she would be better than Sleepy Joe, if she brings back the failed Republicans of the past to serve in her regime. If the Romneys and Cheneys and Bushes all came back, how does that make America better off? They were unable to vanquish the Democrat Party before, and they were the ones who brought us Biden in the first place by refusing to get behind the Little Trumpsters.
As I've said before, there is no door number 3. We either get the Republicans with their clear deficiencies or it's the Regime for 4 more years that is wrecking every institution, turned the border over to the Cartels, shredded the Constitution and encouraging all of our enemies.

Except she’s even worse than dumb old Jim Crow Joe.

I don't know about that, that's a high bar for anyone to reach Sleepy Joe in the Stupidity race.

However, the negativity particular to Haley is the fact it will be a lot harder to do battle against her extremism in Washington if she is elected, as it will be harder to unite the party against her than with a D as President.

I have little confidence she is going to be able to keep any nevertrumpers out of federal jobs and defeat the Deep State.

The best solution is to keep haley off the republican ticket entirely

I dont like haley, but if the choice is her or biden what should I do?

I don't know about that, that's a high bar for anyone to reach Sleepy Joe in the Stupidity race.

However, the negativity particular to Haley is the fact it will be a lot harder to do battle against her extremism in Washington if she is elected, as it will be harder to unite the party against her than with a D as President.

I have little confidence she is going to be able to keep any nevertrumpers out of federal jobs and defeat the Deep State.
She has no intention of defeating the deep state. She is part of the deep state. She’s fucking John Bolton and John McCain wrapped in a skit.

She has no intention of defeating the deep state. She is part of the deep state. She’s fucking John Bolton and John McCain wrapped in a skit.

And that is a huge problem. Let's assume that she gets in, and just say she appoints Chris Christie as AG.

Even if the Republicans have a majority in the Senate, it will be a tough nominee to defeat because Haley would be a Republican president. However, if Sleepy Joe were to get reelected, the same half assed appointment could be defeated, it would be easier to get the GOP united against Joe than against a President Haley.

Yeah, those Republicans are just going to line up and reelect Brandon!

She is bat shit crazy. Supports massive censorship and control of the internet and all political speech, while seeking war with multiple nations. She’s entirely controlled by the CIA, MIC, and Israel.

Finish them, she screamed. Demanding death to over 2 million people, half of whom are children.

No wonder liberals like her.
You should seek help for this overwhelming desire to lie constantly!

Forum List

Back