Nikki Haley may be a hard sell for many Republicans if nominated

Looking at the Haley campaign, she has accepted endorsements from a rogues' gallery including Paul Ryan, Megan McCain , George Will, among others.

In other words, those so-called "Republicans" who gave us Sleepy Joe in the first place.

Unless Governor Haley does the right thing and tell these characters to go to perdition and makes its 100% clear that none of them will ever get an appointment in a Haley Regime, I can't see getting off on my barstool and making it to the polling place to vote for her.

Maybe, maybe not. She actually polls much better against Biden than Trump, which is a selling point. Either Republicans want to beat Biden or they don't.

I would write in Ron Paul before I would vote for Nikki Haley.

Like I did in 2008 and 2012 instead of voting for the RINOs McCain and Romney.

Nikki is going to drop out soon. She was caught on a hot mic saying it's a "two person race" after she came in third.

Besides it was Democrats voting for her after completing party change forms in Iowa....

DeSantis is in a distant second place at the moment. That's what the buzz is about today.

If New Hampshire doesn't give rise to DeSantis....it's over.

Strange thing is that Trump didn't do much in Iowa to walk away with such a commanding win. He didn't even enter debates, he didn't campaign much at all....unlike the others who campaigned heavily and broke spending records.

So....Super Tuesday is likely going to be a "non-story".

Indeed - the best selling point for Haley is Joe Biden.
Like I said, either the right want to beat Biden or they don't. Assuming Haley is the nominee (which I doubt will happen), the right is going to destroy the country by pursuing a scorched Earth policy. In doing that, all you get is a scorched Earth.

Nikki is going to drop out soon. She was caught on a hot mic saying it's a "two person race" after she came in third.

Besides it was Democrats voting for her after completing party change forms in Iowa....

DeSantis is in a distant second place at the moment. That's what the buzz is about today.

If New Hampshire doesn't give rise to DeSantis....it's over.

Strange thing is that Trump didn't do much in Iowa to walk away with such a commanding win. He didn't even enter debates, he didn't campaign much at all....unlike the others who campaigned heavily and broke spending records.

So....Super Tuesday is likely going to be a "non-story".
unless she wins in NH and her Home state of SC, she's toast.

The only chance DeSantis has is if these stupid Banana Republic court proceedings screw up Trump.

Haley is the best right now.
The "Best RINO"?

1705515539149.png

Forum List

Back