Nikki Haley may be a hard sell for many Republicans if nominated

Looking at the Haley campaign, she has accepted endorsements from a rogues' gallery including Paul Ryan, Megan McCain , George Will, among others.

In other words, those so-called "Republicans" who gave us Sleepy Joe in the first place.

Unless Governor Haley does the right thing and tell these characters to go to perdition and makes its 100% clear that none of them will ever get an appointment in a Haley Regime, I can't see getting off on my barstool and making it to the polling place to vote for her.

Not a chance.

Certainly a lack of loyalty at a time when Trump needed it.

There were several more members of Trump's cabinet that actually screwed him. Like Jeff Sessions.
They have a duty to the US. That is their employer, not Trump.

Tr
It won't. Like I said earlier, this country can't be fixed at the ballot box. The best chance was Trump but we saw what the Deep State did to him, didn't we?
Trump would not finishe better than second in Any Primary if the DeepState was going to do something

Tr

Trump would not finishe better than second in Any Primary if the DeepState was going to do something
They never thought Trump was going to win in 2016.

Immediately they attempted their coup with the Russia bullshit. When that didn't work they tried to impeachment him. When that didn't work they stole the election.

Trump made several major improvements until the Pandemic set in. A Pandemic created by the same nation that made the Potatohead family filthy rich. Trump was a sliver of hope.

I just don't see where there is any hope at the ballot box. Democrats and RINOs will continue the road to destruction. If we were to get a real reformer in the Deep State will destroy him/her.

I think this country is kaput. It is already turning into a Banana Republic. Fiscal irresponsibility is killing us and it will only get worse.

So
They never thought Trump was going to win in 2016.

Immediately they attempted their coup with the Russia bullshit. When that didn't work they tried to impeachment him. When that didn't work they stole the election.

Trump made several major improvements until the Pandemic set in. A Pandemic created by the same nation that made the Potatohead family filthy rich. Trump was a sliver of hope.

I just don't see where there is any hope at the ballot box. Democrats and RINOs will continue the road to destruction. If we were to get a real reformer in the Deep State will destroy him/her.

I think this country is kaput. It is already turning into a Banana Republic. Fiscal irresponsibility is killing us and it will only get worse.
So let’s go for Legalized Drugs and Amnesty / Pathway and a turd part socially Liberal candidate , that should square things away 😆🤣😊

Forum List

Back