Nikki Haley may be a hard sell for many Republicans if nominated

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Looking at the Haley campaign, she has accepted endorsements from a rogues' gallery including Paul Ryan, Megan McCain , George Will, among others.

In other words, those so-called "Republicans" who gave us Sleepy Joe in the first place.

Unless Governor Haley does the right thing and tell these characters to go to perdition and makes its 100% clear that none of them will ever get an appointment in a Haley Regime, I can't see getting off on my barstool and making it to the polling place to vote for her.

Looking at the Haley campaign, she has accepted endorsements from a rogues' gallery including Paul Ryan, Megan McCain , George Will, among others.

In other words, those so-called "Republicans" who gave us Sleepy Joe in the first place.

Unless Governor Haley does the right thing and tell these characters to go to perdition and makes its 100% clear that none of them will ever get an appointment in a Haley Regime, I can't see getting off on my barstool and making it to the polling place to vote for her.

So how will the NeverTrumpers convince the Trump Supporters to support Haley?

Do they realize they can't win without the part of the Republican Party they have been shitting on since 2016?

Do they realize they can't win without the part of the Republican Party they have been shitting on since 2016?

Its really up to Gov. Haley to distance herself from the Never Trumpers, and letting them know that they will have no influence with here.

I really don't think they have a clue or even want to try to understand. She won't be the nominee and I seriously doubt that any of the pack will be on his list for veep. I liked her when she was serving at the UN but when she knifed Orange Man in the back in 2020, she was done, it was time to stick a fork in her. That kind of vicious disloyalty is a deal killer fo-evah, in my book.

Haley is not Batshit Crazy making it impossible for most Republicans to vote for her
Translation from Leftist Lunacy :
Haley is not Sane, making it impossible for most Republicans to vote for her.

In left world, batshit crazy = sane.
sane to them = batshit crazy

None of these yapping dogs are going to get the nomination. It has been in Trump's pocket for over a year now, and his numbers keep growing larger.

Haley is not Batshit Crazy making it impossible for most Republicans to vote for her
She is bat shit crazy. Supports massive censorship and control of the internet and all political speech, while seeking war with multiple nations. She’s entirely controlled by the CIA, MIC, and Israel.

Finish them, she screamed. Demanding death to over 2 million people, half of whom are children.

No wonder liberals like her.

I really don't think they have a clue or even want to try to understand. She won't be the nominee and I seriously doubt that any of the pack will be on his list for veep. I liked her when she was serving at the UN but when she knifed Orange Man in the back in 2020, she was done, it was time to stick a fork in her. That kind of vicious disloyalty is a deal killer fo-evah, in my book.

That....plus Global Warming BS, Open Border BS, Works for the dirty phony R, War hungry.

I wouldn't vote for that warmongering Globalist if someone paid me a thousand bucks. She's the second to the last thing America needs with Pedo Joe being the last.

She is bat shit crazy. Supports massive censorship and control of the internet and all political speech, while seeking war with multiple nations. She’s entirely controlled by the CIA, MIC, and Israel.
You're saying Trump hired someone on the take with the CIA? Why would you vote for someone with such bad discernment?

Forum List

Back