Nikki Haley for president?

Nikki Haley is just another run of the mill globalist Neo Con. I want to see Hawaii’s Rep. Tulsi Gabbard run for President in 2020, she would have my vote since she is an anti-neocon, polar opposite most other congressional members supporting endless wars. She’s fundamentally against US aggression on Syria or any other country for regime change or any other reason.
- See more at: Tulsi v. Hillary on Syria
No, Nikki Haley is a conservative but a sane conservative who is not a knee jerk ideologue. The dumbed down political pholosophies of people like Ron Paul are not true conservatism, but just simple words some frightened Americans need to hear to soothe their anxieties about complex problems that face us. Nikki Haley is smart, tough, and always plain spoken and to the point. She has an excellent grasp of both domestic issues and foreign policy, and in her political career so far has shown herself to be a true conservative who stands for the least amount of government consistent with the public safety and a prospering economy, and because she is not an ideologue, she is not afraid to change her mind when new facts are presented. I don't know if she would make a strong candidate, but from what I have seen so far I think she would make a strong president.
:alcoholic::alcoholic: Put the bottle down. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

If Tillerson leaves, Nikki Haley for Secretary of State?

Color her gone. Anyone that is part of the Trump administration wouldn't have a snowballs chance of winning the White House.

Trump obliterated your candidate and party and MSM, yet you talk shit...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Quite the contrary. Hillary Clinton kicked Trump's ass by 3 million popular votes. And everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field by Vladimir Putin and FBI director James Comey--whom are both under investigation for their interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

th

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

You have elected someone that more than half this country can actually hate- Trump. He has insulted, offended & threatened too many people in this country to ever bridge this great divide. He is in fact the most illegimate President to ever be sworn into the Oval office, and there is no one in this country that believes he would be sitting in the Oval office today without all this unprecedented interferance.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not to hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

You lost punk, Trump stormed into PA, MI, and WI and even whooped your ass on your home turf. Trump won 30 states that's and ass whooping.

Great. A redneck injun. Dont know crap about her. Looks crazy with all that facial activity & teeth while reading script. Another one starved for attention. Just fix the roads beeatch and STHU!

Went to Clemson University worked with her mother in her store, was an underdog and won a seat to South Carolina house, became governor...

Was one hell of a governor all she did was try to bring jobs from overseas to south Carolina and succeeded ..

]If Tillerson leaves, Nikki Haley for Secretary of State?

No. She doesn't belong at the UN either......

WOMEN HAVE NO PLACE IN POLITIC OR GOVERNMENT.

Obviously women have bigger brains than you do. Don't let your testicles shrivel up and fall off over that.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

My point is--anyone (male or female) that is associated with Donald Trump's administration might as well start sending out resumes in the private sector.

Not Nikki, you haven't been following her in the UN to say that.

Her position in taking down the Confederate flag just shows what a dickhead she is.

Nikki Haley is just another run of the mill globalist Neo Con. I want to see Hawaii’s Rep. Tulsi Gabbard run for President in 2020, she would have my vote since she is an anti-neocon, polar opposite most other congressional members supporting endless wars. She’s fundamentally against US aggression on Syria or any other country for regime change or any other reason.
No, Nikki Haley is a conservative but a sane conservative who is not a knee jerk ideologue. The dumbed down political pholosophies of people like Ron Paul are not true conservatism, but just simple words some frightened Americans need to hear to soothe their anxieties about complex problems that face us. Nikki Haley is smart, tough, and always plain spoken and to the point. She has an excellent grasp of both domestic issues and foreign policy, and in her political career so far has shown herself to be a true conservative who stands for the least amount of government consistent with the public safety and a prospering economy, and because she is not an ideologue, she is not afraid to change her mind when new facts are presented. I don't know if she would make a strong candidate, but from what I have seen so far I think she would make a strong president.
She makes a good candidate for the insane asylum. She is a crazed warmongering nut job.

How any American could find her acceptable and admirable, is beyond me.

I guess after decades of military interventions, some Americans think warmongering is wonderful.

She makes a good candidate for the insane asylum. She is a crazed warmongering nut job.

I guess after decades of military interventions, some Americans think warmongering is wonderful.

Who the fuck you talking about?

What do you forget about Hillary's fiasco/ war hawkish bombing in Libya?

I like her! She's good looking, smart, and she FLAMED that stinkin Russian so bad he was stuttering pissed. It's about time those bums were given the what-for and Nikki did it. Kudos! :thup:

Tsk, tsk, tsk, what would the Gipper have said about that?

I am talking about Nikki Fucking Haley...a warmonger just like that fucking Hillary. Ds and Rs...two peas in a pod.

I am talking about Nikki Fucking Haley...a warmonger just like that fucking Hillary. Ds and Rs...two peas in a pod.
And the Gipper? Was he a warmonger, too?

Sadly yes, but not as bad as many before and after him.

Apparently everyone but Iran, Assad, Russia and Paul and his followers are warmongers.

Apparently everyone but Iran, Assad, Russia and Paul and his followers are warmongers.
If you can't tell a warmonger from a peacemaker, I can't help you.

lol I never expected you to be able to help me. I was trying to help your get off the Paul juice.

lol I never expected you to be able to help me. I was trying to help your get off the Paul juice.
Yeah...wanting peace is Paul juice. Crazy!!!

Forum List

Back