Nikki Haley for president?

I love Nikki Haley. She's a true conservative, she's poised, and she's a natural leader. How could would an Ivanka Trump/Nikki Haley ticket be?
Do you mean Ivanka Trump/Nikki Haley or Nikki Haley/Ivanka Trump??
Either one! I'd vote for that ticket either way....
To be honest, Nikki Haley for President but I have other thoughts about Ivanka Trump.
I personally love Ivanka. She may not be a true conservative like Nikki, but she is bright, articulate, poised, and a natural leader as well.

I love Nikki Haley. She's a true conservative, she's poised, and she's a natural leader. How could would an Ivanka Trump/Nikki Haley ticket be?

You're right about being a true conservative. Last week she said that Assad could stay, that it was up to the Syrian people to vote him out, not the US or international community.

And today she did a complete 180. True conservative.
Actually I believe it was Tillerson who said Assad could stay.

Nikki Haley is just another run of the mill globalist Neo Con. I want to see Hawaii’s Rep. Tulsi Gabbard run for President in 2020, she would have my vote since she is an anti-neocon, polar opposite most other congressional members supporting endless wars. She’s fundamentally against US aggression on Syria or any other country for regime change or any other reason.
- See more at: Tulsi v. Hillary on Syria
I saw Tulsi Gabbard on a spot a few nights ago. She has got to be heavily into Transcendental Meditation and/or Yoga--she is a Gandhi Extraordinaire! Her argument is nothing more than an extension of Obama's policy of trying to keep the world in a precarious, delicate balance of peace arm-twisted by economics and military strength. I cannot stand another minute of that. It may have been what was best for the world, but something was missing and I wouldn't happily welcome any more of that "chill and be tranquil" to evil doers.

No. She doesn't belong at the UN either......

WOMEN HAVE NO PLACE IN POLITIC OR GOVERNMENT.

oh please, if women had been running the USA political show for the past hundred years, the entire world would be holding hands across the globe singing kumbaya by now.

instead we have bloated egos and testosterone fueled pissing contests escalating us into nuclear doomsday.

Last edited:
No. She doesn't belong at the UN either......

WOMEN HAVE NO PLACE IN POLITIC OR GOVERNMENT.

oh please, if women had been running the USA political show for the past hundred years the entire world would be holding hands across the globe singing kumbaya by now.

instead we have bloated egos and testosterone fueled pissing contests escalating us into nuclear doomsday.
been numerous female leaders, going back to Cleopatra, and further

You're right about being a true conservative. Last week she said that Assad could stay, that it was up to the Syrian people to vote him out, not the US or international community. And today she did a complete 180. True conservative.
Are you seriously that stupid - or are you just playing an immature game here? Snowflake - Nikki Haley doesn't say anything. She simply represents the President Trump agenda. So if you want to whine about a 180 - whine about President Trump doing it. Nikki Haley is just doing her job.

Until now I was pondering who might be President after 2020. Pence not very appealing....but here's a chance to have a female (first) and a minority (halfsies don't really dount).

I seem to remember when Trumps rape "victims" started coming out (Haley jumped in) or Trumps audio tape (Haley jumped in)............any thing for a "vote". anytime. Now? its' all good? But, then again. They are all rich and here I sit burning pallets.

I seem to remember when Trumps rape "victims" started coming out (Haley jumped in) or Trumps audio tape (Haley jumped in)............any thing for a "vote". anytime. Now? its' all good? But, then again. They are all rich and here I sit burning pallets.
That's because of left-wing policy. Give them a chance - and you'll be burning cash some day.

Nikki Haley is just another run of the mill globalist Neo Con. I want to see Hawaii’s Rep. Tulsi Gabbard run for President in 2020, she would have my vote since she is an anti-neocon, polar opposite most other congressional members supporting endless wars. She’s fundamentally against US aggression on Syria or any other country for regime change or any other reason.
- See more at: Tulsi v. Hillary on Syria
No, Nikki Haley is a conservative but a sane conservative who is not a knee jerk ideologue. The dumbed down political pholosophies of people like Ron Paul are not true conservatism, but just simple words some frightened Americans need to hear to soothe their anxieties about complex problems that face us. Nikki Haley is smart, tough, and always plain spoken and to the point. She has an excellent grasp of both domestic issues and foreign policy, and in her political career so far has shown herself to be a true conservative who stands for the least amount of government consistent with the public safety and a prospering economy, and because she is not an ideologue, she is not afraid to change her mind when new facts are presented. I don't know if she would make a strong candidate, but from what I have seen so far I think she would make a strong president.

If Tillerson leaves, Nikki Haley for Secretary of State?

It's funny because she constantly attacked Donald during the campaign.
lol True, and when Trump attacked her she said, "Well, bless your heart." It is to President Trump's credit that despite such personal differences he still chose the person he believed was best suited for the job.

Forum List

Back