Nikki Haley for president?

She does seem to not have his deer in the headlights approach to the position.

Great. A redneck injun. Dont know crap about her. Looks crazy with all that facial activity & teeth while reading script. Another one starved for attention. Just fix the roads beeatch and STHU!

Wow, we just had a former Secy/State who blamed an obscure you tube video for her own negligence and then called in sick and resigned but lefties thought she should be president. Now they think Tillerson has a deer in the headlights approach to the job. Sometimes you gotta wonder about the mental stability of the angry left.

]If Tillerson leaves, Nikki Haley for Secretary of State?

No. She doesn't belong at the UN either......

WOMEN HAVE NO PLACE IN POLITIC OR GOVERNMENT.

I was just thinking as I watch her on state of the union she should be home home cooking a good Sunday dinner for her husband. After do the laundry and clean house, get kids ready for school tomorrow.

Well, somebody has to take these jobs I suppose? Unless they can eliminate abou 90% of the FED GOVT (dreaming again) I suppose she can lecture muzzlim scum at the UN as good as other alternatives like that weasel Shiff I saw on TV!

Yes Fenton, I made the mistake to turn on the electric box......waiting for the Masters of course.

Nikki in 2024!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously women have bigger brains than you do. Don't let your testicles shrivel up and fall off over that.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

My point is--anyone (male or female) that is associated with Donald Trump's administration might as well start sending out resumes in the private sector.

If Tillerson leaves, Nikki Haley for Secretary of State?

I've liked her since she refused to support Trump during the campaign. She is outspoken without being a total flake like Warren. I believe this young woman will go far in Washington. I wouldn't mind her as President, even if she is a Republican.
What I see with her fiery rhetoric in the UN is this: She can rant and rail and say what will sound great to our allies and all outraged humans while she is an ambassador to the UN because nothing seems to get accomplished there anyway. It is a large forum for venting spleen and little else. She can rest assured that Russia will stop any crazy actions that would commit us to removing Assad.
I doubt if Trump cares what she says. It makes him look open minded without having to bear any responsibility for her opinion.
She is not a good candidate for Secretary of State, though, imo, because she is not reading from the same page as Trump. SoS must be a mouthpiece for the Pres. I don't think she'd be good at that.

I've liked her since she refused to support Trump during the campaign. She is outspoken without being a total flake like Warren. I believe this young woman will go far in Washington. I wouldn't mind her as President, even if she is a Republican.
What I see with her fiery rhetoric in the UN is this: She can rant and rail and say what will sound great to our allies and all outraged humans while she is an ambassador to the UN because nothing seems to get accomplished there anyway. It is a large forum for venting spleen and little else. She can rest assured that Russia will stop any crazy actions that would commit us to removing Assad.
I doubt if Trump cares what she says. It makes him look open minded without having to bear any responsibility for her opinion.
She is not a good candidate for Secretary of State, though, imo, because she is not reading from the same page as Trump. SoS must be a mouthpiece for the Pres. I don't think she'd be good at that.

I liked Niki Haley too, but she made a YUUUUUGE mistake by becoming part of the Trump administration. She wrote her own obituary in politics right then and there.

Obviously women have bigger brains than you do. Don't let your testicles shrivel up and fall off over that.

Her and my relative intelligence levels are irrelevant. The fact that she has two X chromosomes and I only have one is the only relevant factor.

My point is--anyone (male or female) that is associated with Donald Trump's administration might as well start sending out resumes in the private sector.

Why? Minimally, they have almost three years of service time left. There aren't the votes and isn't the popular support to have Trump impeached, even if there was a crime to charge him with.

I liked Niki Haley too, but she made a YUUUUUGE mistake by becoming part of the Trump administration. She wrote her own obituary in politics right then and there.

Not in my book, Oreo. Of course, I'm not a Democrat. Some of Trump's lackeys will be forever stained, but I don't see the camera exposure so far as being detrimental to her. She is no Christie.

If she runs for the presidency, she has my vote.

Even if I have to send it from the grave

Color her gone. Anyone that is part of the Trump administration wouldn't have a snowballs chance of winning the White House.

Trump obliterated your candidate and party and MSM, yet you talk shit...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Quite the contrary. Hillary Clinton kicked Trump's ass by 3 million popular votes. And everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field by Vladimir Putin and FBI director James Comey--whom are both under investigation for their interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

th

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

You have elected someone that more than half this country can actually hate- Trump. He has insulted, offended & threatened too many people in this country to ever bridge this great divide. He is in fact the most illegimate President to ever be sworn into the Oval office, and there is no one in this country that believes he would be sitting in the Oval office today without all this unprecedented interferance.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not to hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

And before the election what were you saying about Trump's chances of being president?

Forum List

Back