Nikki exists with no class, Kaz exists gracefully. So long and thanks for all the fish ...

Nikki Haley made a legitimate, yet futile attempt to save her party from the destruction that Donald Trump is about to bring down on them. She didn't want to see it come to this and the way the leaders in her party have just rolled over and cucked themselves to Trump. Too late. But she's well positioned to run in 2028. After Trump takes his drubbing in November, I'm guessing MAGA will be on the way out the door soon after. :)

View attachment 913156

Haley's political career is toast, it won't take long for her to figure that out.

Haley's political career is toast, it won't take long for her to figure that out.

That's a fact. I hoped she'd realize this was her last chance to ever get a Trump supporter to ever vote for her again, and she fell flat on her face. All she had to do was say it's Trump's time and she 100% supports him over the Democrat pedophile. That's frankly an easy choice, and she totally fucked it up. Bye bye, Nikki, you did it to yourself

You just can't do it can you? Can't admit that Donald Trump is the reason Republicans are in this position. If Nikki Haley were your nominee, she would probably beat Biden easily. But she's a RINO. You want a strongman. A dictator.
You are without a doubt one of the biggest feebs on this board.
Be a man and stick around to get your daily drubbing or GET LOST already! :auiqs.jpg:

And don't give me that you haven't supported Trump bullshit. I've watched your posts for a long time now..jeez. :(
You butchered George W., McCain and Romney. Haley is somewhere in the same political way. W. was the last Neo Con we will vote in. McCain ran his campaign like a clown wanting to lose. And Romney is smart and after destroying Obama in the first debate did the old sidestep in any other encounters. What was Romney called? Mittens! And the dog on the roof of the car story that never ended in other forums if not this one. Haley stayed in for no reason other to soothe her ego. It was like endless nagging. Republican voters have a limited trust in their elected politicians. And it is a shame for there are many good ones. If Progs win in November and take over all of D.C., then just end it and vote in 50 trillion dollars of Progressive pork and payoff legislation Get it over with. Have mercy on the peasants.

Yea, she went from being not liked to being hated. She's a neocon warmonger that nobody wants. She is a liar. She can't be trusted. She needs to go. Forever.

What I don't understand is why she put a bullet in her own head. There was no reason for it, she totally did it to herself for no apparent reason. I don't get it. Maybe she wants to leave government and this was her corporate calling card. That makes more sense than any other reason for her kamikaze mission than I can think of

Fat and Ugly women tend to hate Men. And God for making them that way.

Yep, that's our friend playtime . She's not a Democrat you know, LOL. But she thinks Democrats are right on every issue, she doesn't want to be right on every issue so she isn't one. No, I can't make sense of her crap either. You're probably right about the ugly can't get a man thing

Nikki is EXACTLY why I hate both parties. They get addicted to the praise and constant attention more than getting addicted to serving the American people. We are literally going to have to carry out the Pedophile in the Oval Office in a pine box. Nikki is a good woman and I think she still is, but wow, what a classless exit. She could have been graceful and said it's Trump's time. But instead the LOSER lectured him on how to campaign and didn't endorse Trump over JOE FUCKING BIDEN. It was sad and pathetic.

I believe she kamikazed her own career, and it was a totally self inflicted wound. The one good thing is she was being set up by the Democrats like Mitt Romney. Remember the Democrats campaigned FOR him in the primaries calling him a moderate and reasonable and they just didn't know how they would even run against him. Then when he did win they went nuts calling him an extremist and a dog killer. They had Halley all set up to be Romney II if she won. She clearly was NOT READY for that.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

1) Lakhota and the kaz hating hard left gang who ignored me. I was worn out on the site over a year ago and was tired of every post being answered with stupid illogical hate and racism, then they started ignoring me. I got to respond to their crap and they didn't respond making the site so much more enjoyable. People told me about them, they didn't realize what a pleasure it was to have people I kept putting on ignore do it to themselves. Thank you, guys.

2) Dont Taz Me Bro - Actually I have nothing to thank you for, but feel free to take over my account like you've done with Toro and the others and make me a lefist like you did them, LOL.

3) Billiejeens and Oddball and a bunch of other good people. Carry on the fight, my friends
Don't go.

What I don't understand is why she put a bullet in her own head. There was no reason for it, she totally did it to herself for no apparent reason. I don't get it. Maybe she wants to leave government and this was her corporate calling card. That makes more sense than any other reason for her kamikaze mission than I can think of
She'll end up on the faculty at some University somewhere. Or maybe in a DC "Think Tank" making 6+ figures at either one.

Yea, she went from being not liked to being hated. She's a neocon warmonger that nobody wants. She is a liar. She can't be trusted. She needs to go. Forever.
Everyone is a neocon to those of you who feel better with a strongman dictator...who, in fact...IS YOU.
You really believe this man is going to deliver you from America turning into your worst (theoretical) nightmare. :)

Psstt....He doesn't care about you or what you want or believe. He cares about himself. Mostly about keeping his sorry ass out of jail.

Bull fucking shit. Same shit, different post with you. Get presented with facts....issue standard denial.
If Haley won, we'd be debating ISSUES. Not her character. Not her fitness for the job. Not her corruption.
She's a career politician. You get what you get with them.

Jeez, you can't even be genuine on your way (supposed) out the door.
Don't let it hit you in the ass. :)
What character?

Everyone is a neocon to those of you who feel better with a strongman dictator...who, in fact...IS YOU.
You really believe this man is going to deliver you from America turning into your worst (theoretical) nightmare. :)

Psstt....He doesn't care about you or what you want or believe. He cares about himself. Mostly about keeping his sorry ass out of jail.
You have an incestuous pervert strongman now.

Yep, that's our friend playtime . She's not a Democrat you know, LOL.

correctimundo.

But she thinks Democrats are right on every issue,

false.

she doesn't want to be right on every issue so she isn't one.

twisted yerself into a pretzil for that one, 'eh, kazoo?

No, I can't make sense of her crap either.

because..................

You're probably right about the ugly can't get a man thing

:heehee: tell that to my husband, a Marine, since we've been married almost 39 years.

:spinner:

Forum List

Back