Niki Haley proposes some common sense changes to Social Security. (will it hurt or help her?}

You're still stuck on this delusion. You didn't pay for anything. You paid taxes. The only thing you get for paying your taxes is you don't get thrown in jail.
So we can assume that you yourself maintain the infrastructure where you live? How about law enforcement? You deputized? What branch of the military did you serve in as a volunteer?

How do you have time to post here when you're out filling potholes, enforcing laws & teaching in public schools, etc etc.

BTW, you don't know what you're yapping about.

Also, do you ever notice that those rich democrats never volunteer to send extra money to the government, and they take the exact same deductions as those evil republican rich people.

I know I screwed up. I should have opened a company called "All County Building and Supply", and use it for my construction business to buy supplies from myself at a significant mark up so that I could funnel money to my infants to they were millionaires by the time they were 3 years old.

Those types of "deductions"?

WW

I know I screwed up. I should have opened a company called "All County Building and Supply", and use it for my construction business to buy supplies from myself at a significant mark up so that I could funnel money to my infants to they were millionaires by the time they were 3 years old.

Those types of "deductions"?

WW

I have no idea what you’re getting at. Rich lefty’s take the same deduction as rich righties. The rich lefty’s took the trump tax cuts, just like the rich righties. The difference is, people on the left love to criticize those “rich people”, I’m just asking, if those rich lefties actually believe the rich don’t pay their fair share, then why aren’t they sending extra money to the government.

My point is, they don’t think they, they love their money as much as anyone else, they will be just as greedy as everyone else.

Forum List

Back