Niki Haley proposes some common sense changes to Social Security. (will it hurt or help her?}

LOL. You do know why they call entitlements the "3rd rail" don't you?
i believe that about 70 million people have been "groomed" to allow repubs to how to phrase this delicately, maybe "repeal and replace" social security.

True we'd support Nikki, but because she's 1,000,000,000x better than dumbo Joe and the deep state swamp.
So why exactly did Trump not “drain the swamp” during his term? He definitely had time and resources. Republicans were in full control his first 2 years.

Just face it: he’s a useless, whiny, pathetic, moronic sack of garbage :dunno:

So why exactly did Trump not “drain the swamp” during his term? He definitely had time and resources. Republicans were in full control his first 2 years.
Just face it: he’s a useless, whiny, pathetic, moronic sack of garbage :dunno:
1. Jeff Sessions was not the strong Robespierre that Trump needed to clean up the DOJ. Trump knows better this time.

2. Trump just didn't know the players the first time. The Deep State was too entrenched. Obama had 8-years to setup the Federal government to protect the swamp. Long time managers like IRS Linda Lerner punishing conservatives, whistleblowers like Vindman. Rex Tillerson at State had their own agenda. The FBI is the democrat's Waffen SS. Trump was surrounded by the globalists he was trying to rein in. Basically the entire Federal government is "the swamp". Now the democrats want 87,000 IRS agents "willing to kill".

3. Joe Biden is the "useless, whiny, pathetic, moronic sack of garbage".

1. Jeff Sessions was not the strong Robespierre that Trump needed to clean up the DOJ. Trump knows better this time.

2. Trump just didn't know the players the first time. The Deep State was too entrenched. Obama had 8-years to setup the Federal government to protect the swamp. Long time managers like IRS Linda Lerner punishing conservatives, whistleblowers like Vindman. Rex Tillerson at State had their own agenda. The FBI is the democrat's Waffen SS. Trump was surrounded by the globalists he was trying to rein in. Basically the entire Federal government is "the swamp". Now the democrats want 87,000 IRS agents "willing to kill".

3. Joe Biden is the "useless, whiny, pathetic, moronic sack of garbage".
lol he knows better this time. What a bunch of bullshit all this is good god. Did you notice that Trump didn’t even TRY to do it? He never even identified anyone he wanted to go after. Why is that? No one can even identify what the fuck the “deep state” even is. WHO?! Hell if he regretted Sessions so much he could have replaced him.

The fact that you can’t concede about his failure on this on any level shows how disconnected from reality you are when it comes to Trump. He doesn’t fail at anything I guess. It’s such nonsense lol

lol he knows better this time. What a bunch of bullshit all this is good god. Did you notice that Trump didn’t even TRY to do it? He never even identified anyone he wanted to go after. Why is that? No one can even identify what the fuck the “deep state” even is. WHO?! Hell if he regretted Sessions so much he could have replaced him.
The fact that you can’t concede about his failure on this on any level shows how disconnected from reality you are when it comes to Trump. He doesn’t fail at anything I guess. It’s such nonsense lol
Maybe you forgot what Trump's presidency was like?

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

1. Raise the retirement ages
2. Reduce COLAs
3. Means test benefits,
“What the hell is a guy like me (doing) getting $3,500 a month from the government?” Langone, whose net worth Forbes pegs at more than $7 billion, said of his monthly Social Security benefits. “That’s outrageous. I shouldn’t get a nickel.”

I would hope they raise or remove the cap too.

Raising or removing the cap is the easiest, best fix. But the uber wealthy will not allow that so forget that.
MAGA

Maybe you forgot what Trump's presidency was like?

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.
Oh god this such noise lol. Yes dude. Congratulations. Trump won in 2016. Barely. BARELY. But sure, he won. It was surprising. It defied expectations. But so the fuck what at this point!? It doesn’t matter anymore. It was 7 years ago lol

And yeah, just because you’re a SORE LOSER, it doesn’t mean Trump actually won in 2020. You do get that right? See I totally accept that Trump’s win in 2016 was legit.
I don’t cry and whine about it. I accept that
It happened like an ADULT. Be an ADULT and accept he lost in 2020.

Absolutely nothing you said here addresses my questions. Why did Trump NOT EVEN TRY to drain the swamp? He didn’t identify ANYONE. It was all bullshit bluster that you fell for. Quit making excuses. Part of you knows I’m right.

Oh god this such noise lol. Yes dude. Congratulations. Trump won in 2016. Barely. BARELY. But sure, he won. It was surprising. It defied expectations. But so the fuck what at this point!? It doesn’t matter anymore. It was 7 years ago lol

And yeah, just because you’re a SORE LOSER, it doesn’t mean Trump actually won in 2020. You do get that right? See I totally accept that Trump’s win in 2016 was legit.
I don’t cry and whine about it. I accept that
It happened like an ADULT. Be an ADULT and accept he lost in 2020.

Absolutely nothing you said here addresses my questions. Why did Trump NOT EVEN TRY to drain the swamp? He didn’t identify ANYONE. It was all bullshit bluster that you fell for. Quit making excuses. Part of you knows I’m right.
Maybe we disagree on what "the swamp" is. Its the entire Federal government.
People only working to protect their jobs and cushy retirement. (51 security experts who said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation)
Look at Fau-Chi, the highest paid guy in government. He paid the Wuhan Lab to do gain of function research that killed millions.
The DOJ, the FBI, State, every department has turf to protect.
IMHO the best way to drain the swamp is to hire a "Grace Commission II" to study the government with the objective of cutting the size in half or less.
With the $33T Debt and $1T interest on the Debt looming, now would be a good time to cut spending.

Maybe we disagree on what "the swamp" is. Its the entire Federal government.
People only working to protect their jobs and cushy retirement.
Look at Fau-Chi, the highest paid guy in government. He paid the Wuhan Lab to do gain of function research that killed millions.
The DOJ, the FBI, State, every department has turf to protect.
IMHO the best way to drain the swamp is to hire a "Grace Commission II" to study the government with the objective of cutting the size in half or less.
With the $33T Debt and $1T interest on the Debt looming, now would be a good time to cut spending.
Right so we agree Trump did absolutely nothing as far as this goes. Glad we came to an understanding.

It's remarkable how the GOP and its voters exist entirely to redistribute wealth from themselves and the rest of us to billionaire overlords

So, if rich people shouldn’t receive social security, would you be ok with them not having to pay into the system?

I will wager anyone here that the repubs are gonna shoot down taking a dime away from the 1%ers.

Take from them what they are legally required to pay. What you are suggesting is basically just a wealth tax.

It’s threads like this that make you wonder why any rich person would ever vote democrat, since it’s that party that wants to take their money from them.

Also, do you ever notice that those rich democrats never volunteer to send extra money to the government, and they take the exact same deductions as those evil republican rich people.

Kinda like the trump tax cuts. Nobody forced those rich lefty’s to take those cuts, but I’m sure they l did.

Forum List

Back