Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

You really don't like women all that much, do you, since you apparently think any woman who wants her daughter to compete with other girls and not boys is transphobic. You're kind of odd that way.

I would say if you are more afraid of the possibility of something that is unlikely to ever happen, you are transphobic.

Again, how many trans-athletes are we talking about here? Less than 0.3% of the population, and not a lot of them are going to put themselves out there. But you would think they were an invading hoarde they way you are all panicking.

Have fun explaining that to poor black men as Asian kids dominate and black men disappear from college campuses.

Sure. "The Asian Kids studied harder and got better grades. That's why they are going to college and you aren't." That was simple. Don't pretend your side is suddenly concerned about black kids going to college when you've spent the last 30 years trying to dismantle affirmative action.

Let's see if we have this straight. Because some kids can use equipment other kids can't, you're willing to tell all the little girls everywhere that there's no point in them playing sports at all because a boy's just going to beat them anyway. Way to go 1955.

Again, if they are running into the rare transsexual, then it's just not an issue, because it's rare.

Phobia means fear. I do not fear mentally ill people. I feel sorry for them. You’re the one who confused them with transvestites and called them “trannies”.

Uh, no, guy, Transvestites and transsexuals are two different things.

Why do you defend this garbage? You know it's unfair to allow men to compete against women but you don't give a damn.

Of all of life's inequities.... this is really, really low on my list.

Oh.... so "life isn't fair" isn't a valid argument. Now it's whether or not someone is scared for life? I haven't met a single person anywhere on the planet, that was scared because wealthy people are wealthy.

Well, obviously, whenever you see a poor person, you run to the other side of the street because you are terrified of them.
Duh and you didn’t know the difference. Cheating is cheating and allowing trans girls to compete in sports vs biological girls is cheating. You called them “trannies” because you’re an ignorant fat fool. They are in fact mentally ill people. Trust the science, Joe, you cannot change your gender.

You really don't like women all that much, do you, since you apparently think any woman who wants her daughter to compete with other girls and not boys is transphobic. You're kind of odd that way.

I would say if you are more afraid of the possibility of something that is unlikely to ever happen, you are transphobic.

Talk to 100 mothers of grade school and high school girls. Tell them that their daughters will have to compete in sports against boys for scholarships and championships and that they're transphobic if they want their daughters to only compete with other girls in sports. Come back and tell us what they say, after you get out of the hospital.

Again, how many trans-athletes are we talking about here? Less than 0.3% of the population, and not a lot of them are going to put themselves out there. But you would think they were an invading hoarde they way you are all panicking.

Doesn't have to be any invading horde. When even a few biological men compete against biological women, they will dominate. In a relatively short period of time, every high school girl's athletic record will be held by boys, every college women's athletic record will be held by men, and every top professional "female" athlete will be a man. Way to go, 1955. Tell those girls they need not bother playing sports because a boy is going to beat them anyway. See, that's why it's obvious you don't like women all that much. You simply don't care what they think or feel about anything as long as your political agenda is satisfied.

Have fun explaining that to poor black men as Asian kids dominate and black men disappear from college campuses.

Sure. "The Asian Kids studied harder and got better grades. That's why they are going to college and you aren't." That was simple. Don't pretend your side is suddenly concerned about black kids going to college when you've spent the last 30 years trying to dismantle affirmative action.

You could quote where I've said anything about dismantling AA. But then, no you couldn't. Suddenly, because someone else said something, what I say means nothing? That's a really lame debate tactic, but you knew that.

Let's see if we have this straight. Because some kids can use equipment other kids can't, you're willing to tell all the little girls everywhere that there's no point in them playing sports at all because a boy's just going to beat them anyway. Way to go 1955.

Again, if they are running into the rare transsexual, then it's just not an issue, because it's rare.

Rarity means nothing. It's rare that a gay man is assaulted and killed outside a bar, but we don't want it to happen. Let girls compete against girls and let boys pretending to be girls compete against boys. Problem solved. You would rather destroy female sports for, as you say, .3% of the population, which is about 900,000. Hmmm, not quite the handful you seem to think. But there's no need to do that, just have them compete with their peers. What's so hard about that? Are you afraid that the mixed up boys won't be able to compete against other boys?

Phobia means fear. I do not fear mentally ill people. I feel sorry for them. You’re the one who confused them with transvestites and called them “trannies”.

Why do you defend this garbage? You know it's unfair to allow men to compete against women but you don't give a damn.

Oh.... so "life isn't fair" isn't a valid argument. Now it's whether or not someone is scared for life? I haven't met a single person anywhere on the planet, that was scared because wealthy people are wealthy.

Well, obviously, whenever you see a poor person, you run to the other side of the street because you are terrified of them.
Duh and you didn’t know the difference. Cheating is cheating and allowing trans girls to compete in sports vs biological girls is cheating. You called them “trannies” because you’re an ignorant fat fool. They are in fact mentally ill people. Trust the science, Joe, you cannot change your gender.
And quite frankly, the solution is easy. Instead of destroying female sports, just have biological boys compete with biological boys and biological girls compete with biological girls. What's so hard about that?

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

Transgenders are less than .03% of the population. Women athletes have less chance of running into a Unicorn on the field....

View attachment 405974
The Left defend it because they hate women.

And quite frankly, the solution is easy. Instead of destroying female sports, just have biological boys compete with biological boys and biological girls compete with biological girls. What's so hard about that?

Because the left, contrary to all their claims, is the most anti-science party there is.

Trying to make determinations based on biological facts, is almost a cardinal sin to left-wingers.

Gender is a social construct... Sex is a biological issue.

A transvestite is a different thing than a transsexual.

Nope, it's not cheating if you know who you are up against going in.

Talk to 100 mothers of grade school and high school girls. Tell them that their daughters will have to compete in sports against boys for scholarships and championships and that they're transphobic if they want their daughters to only compete with other girls in sports. Come back and tell us what they say, after you get out of the hospital.

Could care less what these transphobic bitches have to say.

If I went back to 1950 and asked 100 white moms what they thought about black kids being in their child's class, I'd get the same angry reaction.

We don't make policies based on bigotry. The Bigots are going to have to learn to deal.

Doesn't have to be any invading horde. When even a few biological men compete against biological women, they will dominate. In a relatively short period of time, every high school girl's athletic record will be held by boys, every college women's athletic record will be held by men, and every top professional "female" athlete will be a man. Way to go, 1955. Tell those girls they need not bother playing sports because a boy is going to beat them anyway. See, that's why it's obvious you don't like women all that much. You simply don't care what they think or feel about anything as long as your political agenda is satisfied.

If female athletes are always going to be inferior and less interesting to watch, why have them at all? Mind you, I don't really care about any sports all that much, but if I'm going to waste my time watching it, I'd like to see something better than slowly running up and down a court.

You could quote where I've said anything about dismantling AA. But then, no you couldn't. Suddenly, because someone else said something, what I say means nothing? That's a really lame debate tactic, but you knew that.

When you take the other wingnuts to task about their incessant attacks on AA and equal opportunity, then I'll take your concern about black athletes seriously.

Rarity means nothing. It's rare that a gay man is assaulted and killed outside a bar, but we don't want it to happen. Let girls compete against girls and let boys pretending to be girls compete against boys. Problem solved. You would rather destroy female sports for, as you say, .3% of the population, which is about 900,000. Hmmm, not quite the handful you seem to think. But there's no need to do that, just have them compete with their peers. What's so hard about that? Are you afraid that the mixed up boys won't be able to compete against other boys?

900K out of a population of 300,000,000? Yeah, that's not that many. Fewer still will have any athletic ability. Fewer yet will be really effective competitors. (It takes more than muscle to be really good.)

This is about you guys finding one last bigotry you can hold on to.... and we won't let you have even that.

This bullshit about scholarships kind of got blown out of the water when all those rich bitches in the Varsity Blues scandal got their daughters Rowing Scholarships when they never were in a boat in their lives.

That's about the same odds that most people have of dying from the coronavirus....right? Just because the numbers affected are low does not mitigate the fact that it is a serious issue. Right?

Well, not really. 3% of people who get Cornoavirus die. So let's look at the "Serious" issue.

If you get Coronavirus, YOU MIGHT FUCKING DIE.

If you have to compete against a Transgender... um... you don't win a little plastic trophy you are going to throw in your attic.

Yes, only one of those issues is SERIOUS.
First, sports are a big deal for many people. Women athletes win scholarships and carve out careers in sports. Even if women athletes are not professionals they might be coaches.

Second, the transgendered whether honest or faking, can disrupt women’s sports despite their low numbers.

First, sports are a big deal for many people. Women athletes win scholarships and carve out careers in sports. Even if women athletes are not professionals they might be coaches.

It's only a big deal because Title IX hands out scholarships for sports no one cares about. And if you are really smart, you can game that system by faking a career in that sport, like the daughter of Lori Laughlin did with the Rowing thing. Shit, all she had to do to get one of those scholarships was to have someone fake her picture with a rowing team.

econd, the transgendered whether honest or faking, can disrupt women’s sports despite their low numbers.

So what? So things get "disrupted". Then everyone adjusts to the new normal.

Disrupted is having to wear a mask around the office all day. That's disrupting.

It's only a big deal because Title IX hands out scholarships for sports no one cares about. And if you are really smart, you can game that system by faking a career in that sport, like the daughter of Lori Laughlin did with the Rowing thing. Shit, all she had to do to get one of those scholarships was to have someone fake her picture with a rowing team.

econd, the transgendered whether honest or faking, can disrupt women’s sports despite their low numbers.

So what? So things get "disrupted". Then everyone adjusts to the new normal.

Disrupted is having to wear a mask around the office all day. That's disrupting.
Wow, I didn’t think anybody would be crazy enough to defend the transgender insanity. Lol

“Gaming the system” did not work out well for Laughlin, she’s been sentenced to prison.

The new normal would be women pushed out of scholarships and careers by men who dress like women. Why would you support this? Please try to control your ugly misogyny and stand up for women.

More craziness from the transgender activists: Casualties of a Social, Psychological, and Medical Fad: The Dangers of Transgender Ideology in Medicine

So I guess when the corporate media promotes a new decadent fad you meekly comply no matter how loony and self-destructive the fad.

Could care less what these transphobic bitches have to say.

If I went back to 1950 and asked 100 white moms what they thought about black kids being in their child's class, I'd get the same angry reaction.

We don't make policies based on bigotry. The Bigots are going to have to learn to deal.

Interesting. You seem to think that all mothers are, as you like to say, "transphobic bitches", because most, if not all mothers are going to want their daughters to compete against girls, not boys pretending to be girls. You're doing a great job of expressing those 1950's attitudes towards women.

If female athletes are always going to be inferior and less interesting to watch, why have them at all? Mind you, I don't really care about any sports all that much, but if I'm going to waste my time watching it, I'd like to see something better than slowly running up and down a court.

That's not your call for other people, especially for parents watching their daughters compete, or families watching Mom compete. All you're doing is projecting your biases on them, and that just shows your negative attitude toward women. You obviously don't like them all that much, 1950, beyond their use as political pawns.

When you take the other wingnuts to task about their incessant attacks on AA and equal opportunity, then I'll take your concern about black athletes seriously.

Somebody else saying something doesn't change what I say, and you need to learn that. I don't jump through hoops to satisfy anything you want. So you can stuff your AA nonsense.

900K out of a population of 300,000,000? Yeah, that's not that many. Fewer still will have any athletic ability. Fewer yet will be really effective competitors. (It takes more than muscle to be really good.)

This is about you guys finding one last bigotry you can hold on to.... and we won't let you have even that.

This bullshit about scholarships kind of got blown out of the water when all those rich bitches in the Varsity Blues scandal got their daughters Rowing Scholarships when they never were in a boat in their lives.
Let's sum this up. Since some rich lefties gamed the system (no surprise there, it's what rich lefties do), you want to deny poor young black men a chance to go to college, because you don't like young black men very much. And because you don't like women very much, you would prefer to destroy girls' and women's sports instead of having boys compete against boys and girls compete against girls.

Sounds like a bigot who will destroy anything and everything to further a political idea. Be sure to vote for Biden on Nov 5, the lines will be a lot shorter.

For Feminists, uh, the right to choose, the right to get equal pay, the right to be protected from sexual discrimination or harassment, is a lot more important than having to compete with a tranny in HS sports.
They already have all those rights.

Gender is a social construct... Sex is a biological issue.

A transvestite is a different thing than a transsexual.

Nope, it's not cheating if you know who you are up against going in.
It’s cheating if it weren’t we would not be dividing girls and boys sports and you don’t have to tell me. You are the one who called transgender people “trannies”. You going to lie about that too? Gender is a social construct is a leftist ideology that has zero basis in science.

“Gaming the system” did not work out well for Laughlin, she’s been sentenced to prison.

For what, a whole couple of months... my point was, everyone knows this is bullshit...

The new normal would be women pushed out of scholarships and careers by men who dress like women. Why would you support this? Please try to control your ugly misogyny and stand up for women.

Women are going to be fine... I'm not worried about it. If you are so bad at your sport that one Tranny showing up is going to ruin your chances, you probably shouldn't be playing to start with.

It’s cheating if it weren’t we would not be dividing girls and boys sports and you don’t have to tell me. You are the one who called transgender people “trannies”. You going to lie about that too? Gender is a social construct is a leftist ideology that has zero basis in science.

Of course it is a social construct.

1604009676149.png

If you pop back in time in a Blue Box, and pluck out a lady from 1800, she wouldn't recognize women of today. They have jobs! They sleep with men they aren't married to! They own their own property!!!! And you think any of them were playing sports back then?

In short, the ROLE was redefined.... It was amazing. They changed the Social Construct!!!

You seem to think

Okay, I was waiting to see if you were going to add anything new to the conversation, but you clearly can't... so your done.

Let's sum this up. Since some rich lefties gamed the system (no surprise there, it's what rich lefties do), you want to deny poor young black men a chance to go to college, because you don't like young black men very much. And because you don't like women very much, you would prefer to destroy girls' and women's sports instead of having boys compete against boys and girls compete against girls.

Tell you what.

Let's get rid of all the fucking scholarships... Boys and girls.

Let the universities make the Football players EMPLOYEES and call the money making sports promotional. IF they want to actually try to get a degree there, they can pay tuition or take out loans.

Betcha a whole bunch of people are going to lose interest in these so-called sports.

Don't come whining to me that someone found a way to game the system you don't like.

You seem to think

Okay, I was waiting to see if you were going to add anything new to the conversation, but you clearly can't... so your done.

Oh, that is unintentionally hilarious. You predilection for slicing and dicing what you're reacting to revealed something. You turned what I said into an insult to you. Congratulations on insulting yourself.

Tell you what.

Let the universities make the Football players EMPLOYEES and call the money making sports promotional. IF they want to actually try to get a degree there, they can pay tuition or take out loans.

Betcha a whole bunch of people are going to lose interest in these so-called sports.

Don't come whining to me that someone found a way to game the system you don't like.
Hey, you were the one whining about some rich lefties gaming the system, not me. That's YOUR problem, remember?

Have you figured out yet how what you write makes it clear you don't like women very much?

Oh, that is unintentionally hilarious.

Again, was giving you a chance to add something new... and you really didn't... I did give you a chance though..

Hey, you were the one whining about some rich lefties gaming the system, not me. That's YOUR problem, remember?

Actually, they weren't lefties, they were rich people... from all walks of life.

So someone gamed the system a little better, and you are whinging

Have you figured out yet how what you write makes it clear you don't like women very much?

Can't live with them, can't stick more than one in a trunk at a time.

Anyway, where were we? Oh, yeah, your inability to add anything to the conversation.

Oh, that is unintentionally hilarious.

Again, was giving you a chance to add something new... and you really didn't... I did give you a chance though..

What's to add? I got you to reveal that you're a misogynist and your opinion on women is slightly less evolved than that of the average businessman in 1950. Unless you think you can redeem yourself somehow, now I'm just letting you do yourself in.

Actually, they weren't lefties, they were rich people... from all walks of life.

Which ones were righties, without looking them up? Surely you know.

So someone gamed the system a little better, and you are whinging

It's cute how you think I'm complaining about rich lefties gaming the system when that's just how they roll, while you claimed them doing it blew talking about scholarships out of the water.

Can't live with them, can't stick more than one in a trunk at a time.

Anyway, where were we? Oh, yeah, your inability to add anything to the conversation.
Don't need to add any more because I successfully established that women are only political pawns to you, there to give you the warm and fuzzies about your pet issues, so your opinions on things that actually matter to them, like a level playing field for them and their daughters don't matter much either.

For what, a whole couple of months... my point was, everyone knows this is bullshit...

Women are going to be fine... I'm not worried about it. If you are so bad at your sport that one Tranny showing up is going to ruin your chances, you probably shouldn't be playing to start with.

View attachment 408441

If you pop back in time in a Blue Box, and pluck out a lady from 1800, she wouldn't recognize women of today. They have jobs! They sleep with men they aren't married to! They own their own property!!!! And you think any of them were playing sports back then?

In short, the ROLE was redefined.... It was amazing. They changed the Social Construct!!!

You seem to think

Tell you what.

Ha ha ha ha you don't believe women from the 1800s slept with men they weren't married to? The idiocy never ceases. And they would still recognize women of today, don't be stupid.

View attachment 408441

You seem to think

Tell you what.

Ha ha ha ha you don't believe women from the 1800s slept with men they weren't married to? The idiocy never ceases. And they would still recognize women of today, don't be stupid.
And they played sports. Imagine that. They rode horses, enjoyed archery, golf, tennis, skiing and skating, to name a few. And didn't have to compete against men pretending to be women. Nice how we've become so enlightened in the 21st century after a century or more of women struggling to be taken seriously that we tell our young girls they needn't bother to play sports because no one cares about them, no one will watch them and a boy will just beat them anyway.

View attachment 408441

You seem to think

Tell you what.

And they played sports. Imagine that. They rode horses, enjoyed archery, golf, tennis, skiing and skating, to name a few. And didn't have to compete against men pretending to be women. Nice how we've become so enlightened in the 21st century after a century or more of women struggling to be taken seriously that we tell our young girls they needn't bother to play sports because no one cares about them, no one will watch them and a boy will just beat them anyway.
Joe Pussy called them “trannies” until five minutes ago he didn’t know the difference between trans women and transvestites. I will reiterate it’s not fair play to allow boys to play basketball and lacrosse against girls and trans girls are BOYS!

Forum List

Back