Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

Duh and you didn’t know the difference. Cheating is cheating and allowing trans girls to compete in sports vs biological girls is cheating. You called them “trannies” because you’re an ignorant fat fool. They are in fact mentally ill people. Trust the science, Joe, you cannot change your gender.

Gender is a social construct... Sex is a biological issue.

A transvestite is a different thing than a transsexual.

Nope, it's not cheating if you know who you are up against going in.

Nah, you are full of crap.

What's to add?

Nothing... you keep repeating the same phrases that you think are clever somehow... that the most important thing women have to worry about is not losing their rights at work or their right to control their own bodies, but that some girl might have to share a playing field with a tranny! OH MY GOD.

Here's the thing. The Republicans are VERY GOOD at using these "Moral Panics", real and imagined, to get dumb, white Christian people to vote against their own economic interests... I just see the strings that you don't.

Joe Pussy called them “trannies” until five minutes ago he didn’t know the difference between trans women and transvestites. I will reiterate it’s not fair play to allow boys to play basketball and lacrosse against girls and trans girls are BOYS!

Nope. They think they are girls... that makes them girls... Sorry, dude.

Look, guy, we know you picked up that Trans-woman in the bar once and got a little surprised when you pulled a "Trump", but we all believe you have a case of the "not gays"... no, really.

What's to add?

Nothing... you keep repeating the same phrases that you think are clever somehow... that the most important thing women have to worry about is not losing their rights at work or their right to control their own bodies, but that some girl might have to share a playing field with a tranny! OH MY GOD.

Here's the thing. The Republicans are VERY GOOD at using these "Moral Panics", real and imagined, to get dumb, white Christian people to vote against their own economic interests... I just see the strings that you don't.

Joe Pussy called them “trannies” until five minutes ago he didn’t know the difference between trans women and transvestites. I will reiterate it’s not fair play to allow boys to play basketball and lacrosse against girls and trans girls are BOYS!

Nope. They think they are girls... that makes them girls... Sorry, dude.

Look, guy, we know you picked up that Trans-woman in the bar once and got a little surprised when you pulled a "Trump", but we all believe you have a case of the "not gays"... no, really.
No it doesn’t. They are bigger and quicker. If you think you’re Michael Jordan it doesn’t actually make you Michael Jordan, you deranged leftist. And your gay bashing is noted and reported.

“Gaming the system” did not work out well for Laughlin, she’s been sentenced to prison.

For what, a whole couple of months... my point was, everyone knows this is bullshit...

The new normal would be women pushed out of scholarships and careers by men who dress like women. Why would you support this? Please try to control your ugly misogyny and stand up for women.

Women are going to be fine... I'm not worried about it. If you are so bad at your sport that one Tranny showing up is going to ruin your chances, you probably shouldn't be playing to start with.

It’s cheating if it weren’t we would not be dividing girls and boys sports and you don’t have to tell me. You are the one who called transgender people “trannies”. You going to lie about that too? Gender is a social construct is a leftist ideology that has zero basis in science.

Of course it is a social construct.

View attachment 408441

If you pop back in time in a Blue Box, and pluck out a lady from 1800, she wouldn't recognize women of today. They have jobs! They sleep with men they aren't married to! They own their own property!!!! And you think any of them were playing sports back then?

In short, the ROLE was redefined.... It was amazing. They changed the Social Construct!!!

You seem to think

Okay, I was waiting to see if you were going to add anything new to the conversation, but you clearly can't... so your done.

Let's sum this up. Since some rich lefties gamed the system (no surprise there, it's what rich lefties do), you want to deny poor young black men a chance to go to college, because you don't like young black men very much. And because you don't like women very much, you would prefer to destroy girls' and women's sports instead of having boys compete against boys and girls compete against girls.

Tell you what.

Let's get rid of all the fucking scholarships... Boys and girls.

Let the universities make the Football players EMPLOYEES and call the money making sports promotional. IF they want to actually try to get a degree there, they can pay tuition or take out loans.

Betcha a whole bunch of people are going to lose interest in these so-called sports.

Don't come whining to me that someone found a way to game the system you don't like.
Ha ha ha ha you don't believe women from the 1800s slept with men they weren't married to? The idiocy never ceases. And they would still recognize women of today, don't be stupid.
And they played sports. Imagine that. They rode horses, enjoyed archery, golf, tennis, skiing and skating, to name a few. And didn't have to compete against men pretending to be women. Nice how we've become so enlightened in the 21st century after a century or more of women struggling to be taken seriously that we tell our young girls they needn't bother to play sports because no one cares about them, no one will watch them and a boy will just beat them anyway.
This is a case where psychology doesn't matter as much as biology does. We would not let, for example, a retarded adult play football with 12 year old boys just because his mental development is that of a 12 year old, because he simply would be too big and strong to fairly compete with the younger boys. Likewise, a boy that feels like he is a girl has a male body with all the physical advantages of a male body, with a larger, stronger skeleton, greater aerobic capacity and greater muscle development. Putting him on a basketball court with girls might make him feel good, but isn't fair to the girls. He belongs on a court with other boys, even if he doesn't "feel" like one of them. To some on the left, things like fair play for girls must give way to the political whim of the moment, and catering to the confused is the whim of the moment.

What's to add?

This thread is about girls getting shortchanged in sports because boys who pretend they are girls are dominating. It's not about your political sacred cows, no matter how much you stomp your feet and whine that it should be. A discussion about the need for tighter policing of a business district that is experiencing a lot of arson is not invalid just because some idiot wants to talk about gang bangers getting murdered somewhere else. Do you actually understand that, or are you going to continue pretending you're making some kind of cogent point by insisting on talking about abortion when the topic is about boys dominating girls in sports? If you don't care, don't comment. What you're actually trying to do is head off discussion because you know that biology trumps politics, and a boy that thinks he's a girl just plain isn't when it comes to athletics. Again, if you don't care about girls, don't care about women, don't care about what they think or feel, keep it to yourself or start a thread on how much you think they should just stay in the kitchen making you sandwiches.

No it doesn’t. They are bigger and quicker. If you think you’re Michael Jordan it doesn’t actually make you Michael Jordan, you deranged leftist. And your gay bashing is noted and reported.

Naw, man, nobody was bashing gays... we all think you are not gay when you pick up Trannies in bars. They totally fooled you. I know you really need to believe that.

This thread is about girls getting shortchanged in sports because boys who pretend they are girls are dominating.

No, it's about coming up with a system that is fair and gives everyone a chance to participate. Trans women believe they are women. Full Stop. End of story. Just because their genitals don't match their brains... is not an excuse for your bigotry.

Do you actually understand that, or are you going to continue pretending you're making some kind of cogent point by insisting on talking about abortion when the topic is about boys dominating girls in sports?

No, it's a matter of PRIORITIES. MILLIONS of women will be damaged, seriously, if the Religious nuts get their wet dream of banning choice. Millions of women will be damaged if big corporations get protections against sexual harassment and pay discrimination removed. Dozens of girls will be slightly inconvenienced if they have to play against trans-girls.

Priorities, buddy, you don't rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic after it's hit the Iceberg.

Again, if you don't care....

Actually, I do care. I care that this is YET ANOTHER fake moral panic the right uses to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests. This is how the INVESTOR CLASS gets the WORKING CLASS to go along with being screwed. Find some BULLSHIT like gay marriage, or school busing, or trannies playing in sports, and say, "OH MY GOD, THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN"

1604146291720.png

I'm nearly sixty. I've seen a dozen of these moral panics in my lifetime... and frankly, they are getting a little old.

Naw, man, nobody was bashing gays... we all think you are not gay when you pick up Trannies in bars. They totally fooled you. I know you really need to believe that.

This thread is about girls getting shortchanged in sports because boys who pretend they are girls are dominating.

No, it's about coming up with a system that is fair and gives everyone a chance to participate. Trans women believe they are women. Full Stop. End of story. Just because their genitals don't match their brains... is not an excuse for your bigotry.

Do you actually understand that, or are you going to continue pretending you're making some kind of cogent point by insisting on talking about abortion when the topic is about boys dominating girls in sports?

No, it's a matter of PRIORITIES. MILLIONS of women will be damaged, seriously, if the Religious nuts get their wet dream of banning choice. Millions of women will be damaged if big corporations get protections against sexual harassment and pay discrimination removed. Dozens of girls will be slightly inconvenienced if they have to play against trans-girls.

Priorities, buddy, you don't rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic after it's hit the Iceberg.

Actually, I do care. I care that this is YET ANOTHER fake moral panic the right uses to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests. This is how the INVESTOR CLASS gets the WORKING CLASS to go along with being screwed. Find some BULLSHIT like gay marriage, or school busing, or trannies playing in sports, and say, "OH MY GOD, THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN"

View attachment 409065

I'm nearly sixty. I've seen a dozen of these moral panics in my lifetime... and frankly, they are getting a little old.
Again you fat loser. We are discussing kids not adults here. Kids!!! Your obsession with trannies is noted. I can Easily find other posts from you when you said you ran into trannies at a bar. Don’t project. And funny how you ignored the first part of the post. Why? I am Right. You lost another debate. Loser.

They believe they are girls, but their bodies are not girl's bodies, THAT's the full stop, end of story. And it's not genitals, as I so adroitly pointed out and you chose (of course) to ignore. When you're ready to actually deal with the reality that boy's and girl's bodies are different, let me know, because thus far you're not.

Then post your own threads on abortion and sexual harassment. This thread is about girls getting shortchanged and you don't want to deal with that. Don't talk about arson because murder might happen?

View attachment 409065

It's not a moral panic to want girls to have a level playing field. Obviously, you'd rather sacrifice that to preserve your political sacred cows.

We are discussing kids not adults here. Kids!!!

yup. The trans kids who are playing will ALSO be kids...

I can Easily find other posts from you when you said you ran into trannies at a bar.

Yeah, but I knew she was a trannie right off...and I was there with an actual chick... you clearly got fooled that one time.

And funny how you ignored the first part of the post. Why?

I ignore most of what you write, because frankly, who has time to go down that rabbit hole of crazy.

When you're ready to actually deal with the reality that boy's and girl's bodies are different, let me know, because thus far you're not.

I think this goes back to my "I don't give a shit file". So the butch girls are getting beat by the sissy boys, playing for plastic tropheys no one cares about, because a very small percentage of them have been promised scholarships OTHER people end up paying for.

Then post your own threads on abortion and sexual harassment. This thread is about girls getting shortchanged and you don't want to deal with that. Don't talk about arson because murder might happen?

I want to point out that the people who claim to be oh, so concerned about arson are the ones who have a bunch of dead hookers buried in their basement.... This is the problem with fake moral panics... the people screaming about them have ulterior motives.

It's not a moral panic to want girls to have a level playing field. Obviously, you'd rather sacrifice that to preserve your political sacred cows.

Or I realize that LGBTQ acceptance is more important than White Privilege.

Most left males got left behind when sports genes were handed out so the only competition they can handle is against girls

We are discussing kids not adults here. Kids!!!

yup. The trans kids who are playing will ALSO be kids...

I can Easily find other posts from you when you said you ran into trannies at a bar.

Yeah, but I knew she was a trannie right off...and I was there with an actual chick... you clearly got fooled that one time.

And funny how you ignored the first part of the post. Why?

I ignore most of what you write, because frankly, who has time to go down that rabbit hole of crazy.
Dude you have never had an actual chick. 60 ur old single male. Sad. No one will miss you when you’re gone. My girls should not be forced to play sports vs trans girls. It’s cheating. You’re just arguing to argue. Fat loser.

My girls should not be forced to play sports vs trans girls. It’s cheating.

Nope... it's just you whining about your privilege... You are going to have to learn to deal.

"Wow look at that handsome Jewish dude", said no chick ever.
Your derangement is amusing. And Jews are most handsome. But I do not judge dudes, that would be you. And your obsession with “trannies” just odd. You’re going to die an old and lonely man. Sad.

Your derangement is amusing. And Jews are most handsome. But I do not judge dudes, that would be you. And your obsession with “trannies” just odd. You’re going to die an old and lonely man. Sad.

I'll die surrounded by family, thanks.

But that's not the point here, buddy. You are falling for a fake moral panic.... because you think that's the way to get stupid white people to vote for you.

Usually it works, but not when you have a REAL panic like TRUMP PLAGUE, and 230,000 deaths.

"But, but, but... trannies playing sports" he said to the people terrified of leaving their homes.

I'll die surrounded by family, thanks.

But that's not the point here, buddy. You are falling for a fake moral panic.... because you think that's the way to get stupid white people to vote for you.

Usually it works, but not when you have a REAL panic like TRUMP PLAGUE, and 230,000 deaths.

"But, but, but... trannies playing sports" he said to the people terrified of leaving their homes.
Vote for me? I am not running for anything. I want fair play in sports. Explain this, antisemite, why do we have girls and boys teams if boys may just identify as girls? Never said “trannies” I said trans girls. Again you ll die an old and lonely man and will be quickly forgotten. Nature has a way of making it so....

While you’re terrified I donate convalescent plasma to help others. Trump plague seems to have infected the world. Maybe you should call it by it’s real name? China virus. Survival of the fittest not the fattest Joey.

Vote for me? I am not running for anything. I want fair play in sports. Explain this, antisemite, why do we have girls and boys teams if boys may just identify as girls?

Why do we have girl's teams? Because Title IX. Otherwise no one would care.

While you’re terrified I donate convalescent plasma to help others. Trump plague seems to have infected the world.

The rest of the world actually followed the science, which is why they don't have the most cases or the most deaths like we do.

We've been over this. ..

We have a record number of one day cases, and Trump claims we've rounded the corner.

Vote for me? I am not running for anything. I want fair play in sports. Explain this, antisemite, why do we have girls and boys teams if boys may just identify as girls?

Why do we have girl's teams? Because Title IX. Otherwise no one would care.

While you’re terrified I donate convalescent plasma to help others. Trump plague seems to have infected the world.

The rest of the world actually followed the science, which is why they don't have the most cases or the most deaths like we do.

We've been over this. ..

We have a record number of one day cases, and Trump claims we've rounded the corner.
I am talking middle school not college you dolt. You’re just trolling now. Go hit on someone else. Come out of the closet. Reason you never got married is cause you’re into dudes. Which is fine I guess also explains your anger. We have rounded the corner. More cases the better. Gets us closer to herd immunity. Deaths as a % are way down. Hell, he was fine after three days and he is old, like you. Said he ll
Make Regeneron available to everyone for free.

Stop being such a coward. Is your last name Pussy? You should be JoeP instead of JoeB.

I am talking middle school not college you dolt.

Oh, you mean even less consequences and importance. Got it.

We have rounded the corner. More cases the better. Gets us closer to herd immunity.

Okay, you are a fucking retard if you think Herd Immunity is a good thing. Herd immunity means 70% of the population gets it. 2% of the people who get it DIE. 70% of the population is 200 million people.

We would need 4 million people to DIE to get to herd immunity.

It gets a bit worse than that, because even if you don't die, you are likely to have lifelong consequences. Kind of sucks, particularly if Serena Joy and her SCOTUS buddies decide that big insurance can start withholding treatment for "pre-existing conditions".

Trump had access to a team of doctors and the best medical facilities the government has to offer. We don't all get that.

This is why Trump is getting voted out on Tuesday.. because of stupid shit like this.

But let's whine that there's a 1% chance that you might encounter a trans-athlete in a meaningless game.

Also - attacks on family reported.

I am talking middle school not college you dolt.

Oh, you mean even less consequences and importance. Got it.

We have rounded the corner. More cases the better. Gets us closer to herd immunity.

Okay, you are a fucking retard if you think Herd Immunity is a good thing. Herd immunity means 70% of the population gets it. 2% of the people who get it DIE. 70% of the population is 200 million people.

We would need 4 million people to DIE to get to herd immunity.

It gets a bit worse than that, because even if you don't die, you are likely to have lifelong consequences. Kind of sucks, particularly if Serena Joy and her SCOTUS buddies decide that big insurance can start withholding treatment for "pre-existing conditions".

Trump had access to a team of doctors and the best medical facilities the government has to offer. We don't all get that.

This is why Trump is getting voted out on Tuesday.. because of stupid shit like this.

But let's whine that there's a 1% chance that you might encounter a trans-athlete in a meaningless game.

Also - attacks on family reported.
You don’t have kids so you don’t understand and 2% don’t die. Less than 1% does. And I have encountered trans girls hence my rationale. It’s cheating. Plain and simple. Like I said before you so don’t tell me how to raise mine.

WHO estimates 750mil have had COVID more now. At 2.5% that would be almost 19mil deaths. We don’t have even close to that number. So yes, JoeP, Herd Immunity. How does it feel going through life, fat, bald, lonely and stupid?

Forum List

Back