Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

and 2% don’t die. Less than 1% does.

9 million cases... 230,000 deaths. That's 2%. I realize you suck at math.

Even 1% with herd immunity would be bad. That means if 220 million people get it and 1% die, that's 2.2 million dead.

It’s cheating. Plain and simple. Like I said before you so don’t tell me how to raise mine.

Wouldn't think of it. But guess what, if we decide as a society to be accepting of trans people, you are just going to have to learn how to deal. Be a bigot to your hearts content in your own home... but it stops at the sidewalk.

WHO estimates 750mil have had COVID more now. At 2.5% that would be almost 19mil deaths. We don’t have even close to that number. So yes, JoeP, Herd Immunity. How does it feel going through life, fat, bald, lonely and stupid?

Not sure where you are getting these numbers from. 46.2 Million cases worldwide and 1.2 million deaths... Again, that's a staggering number.

Herd immunity is just Trump saying he doesn't have an answer. Great. He can go not have an answer at his resort, the rest of us will get to finding solutions.

and 2% don’t die. Less than 1% does.

9 million cases... 230,000 deaths. That's 2%. I realize you suck at math.

Even 1% with herd immunity would be bad. That means if 220 million people get it and 1% die, that's 2.2 million dead.

It’s cheating. Plain and simple. Like I said before you so don’t tell me how to raise mine.

Wouldn't think of it. But guess what, if we decide as a society to be accepting of trans people, you are just going to have to learn how to deal. Be a bigot to your hearts content in your own home... but it stops at the sidewalk.

WHO estimates 750mil have had COVID more now. At 2.5% that would be almost 19mil deaths. We don’t have even close to that number. So yes, JoeP, Herd Immunity. How does it feel going through life, fat, bald, lonely and stupid?

Not sure where you are getting these numbers from. 46.2 Million cases worldwide and 1.2 million deaths... Again, that's a staggering number.

Herd immunity is just Trump saying he doesn't have an answer. Great. He can go not have an answer at his resort, the rest of us will get to finding solutions.
You douchebag. We don’t capture every single case. No wonder you’re in HR your math and logic skills are nonexistent. I ve Had it you haven’t you pussy so please don’t opine on something you don’t understand. Fat idiot. Report that.

You douchebag. We don’t capture every single case. No wonder you’re in HR your math and logic skills are nonexistent. I ve Had it you haven’t you pussy so please don’t opine on something you don’t understand. Fat idiot. Report that.

Wow, man, you have issues... no wonder most people have you on ignore.

Fact is, we have a disease with a 2% fatality rate, only a deranged moron would think, "Hey, I have an idea, let's infect 70% of the population, even though a mere 3% infection of the population has already driven our For Profit Health Care system to the breaking point!!!"

It's a good thing they don't let you make any important decisions...

Wow, man, you have issues... no wonder most people have you on ignore.

Fact is, we have a disease with a 2% fatality rate, only a deranged moron would think, "Hey, I have an idea, let's infect 70% of the population, even though a mere 3% infection of the population has already driven our For Profit Health Care system to the breaking point!!!"

It's a good thing they don't let you make any important decisions...
Not most, some. I posted the stats from the WHO, 760mil cases. Deaths are fewer than 1%. Please put me on ignore or report me again. Pussy.

Not most, some. I posted the stats from the WHO, 760mil cases. Deaths are fewer than 1%. Please put me on ignore or report me again. Pussy.

Naw, I'll just keep reporting you and eventually you'll get banned, like all the other trolls with anger management problems.

Of course, your AVI is a literal troll. That says a lot.
Orc. And won’t get banned. Mods don’t respect you. Wonder why. You just type you don’t read.

Orc. And won’t get banned. Mods don’t respect you. Wonder why. You just type you don’t read.

Troll, Orc, pretty much the same thing....

1604250914907.png

When you're ready to actually deal with the reality that boy's and girl's bodies are different, let me know, because thus far you're not.

I think this goes back to my "I don't give a shit file". So the butch girls are getting beat by the sissy boys, playing for plastic tropheys no one cares about, because a very small percentage of them have been promised scholarships OTHER people end up paying for.

Then post your own threads on abortion and sexual harassment. This thread is about girls getting shortchanged and you don't want to deal with that. Don't talk about arson because murder might happen?

I want to point out that the people who claim to be oh, so concerned about arson are the ones who have a bunch of dead hookers buried in their basement.... This is the problem with fake moral panics... the people screaming about them have ulterior motives.

It's not a moral panic to want girls to have a level playing field. Obviously, you'd rather sacrifice that to preserve your political sacred cows.

Or I realize that LGBTQ acceptance is more important than White Privilege.
The bottom line on this remains, you simply don't care about women very much beyond their use as political pawns. Sad, really. So go away, start your own threads about your own sacred cows and disparage women. This thread is and always has been about girls getting shortchanged because of politics.

You’re old. I know. 60?

And you are a developmentally arrested man child, probably still playing with his D&D toys.

The bottom line on this remains, you simply don't care about women very much beyond their use as political pawns. Sad, really. So go away, start your own threads about your own sacred cows and disparage women. This thread is and always has been about girls getting shortchanged because of politics.

Nope. It's about not letting a few bigots create yet another moral panic.

Hey, remember 2004? Remember how George W. Stupid ran around screaming about gay marriage, and he was the only one who could save us? He forgot about the issue five minutes after the election and the proceeded to let the bankers loot the economy. And we ended up getting gay marriage anyway.

This is one of those.... I'm treating it as such.

You’re old. I know. 60?

And you are a developmentally arrested man child, probably still playing with his D&D toys.

Nope. It's about not letting a few bigots create yet another moral panic.

Hey, remember 2004? Remember how George W. Stupid ran around screaming about gay marriage, and he was the only one who could save us? He forgot about the issue five minutes after the election and the proceeded to let the bankers loot the economy. And we ended up getting gay marriage anyway.

This is one of those.... I'm treating it as such.
I got kids no time. Bakers loot the economy? LMaO. Another crazy conspiracy theory from crazy JoeP

I got kids no time. Bakers loot the economy? LMaO. Another crazy conspiracy theory from crazy JoeP

Uh, guy, I recognize a man-child when I see one. My brother is the same way.... 53 years old and his kids are more mature than he is.

But, um, yeah, did you miss the crash of 2008, because it was in all the papers... The bankers crashed the economy and then INSISTED they deserved a government bailout the rest of us paid for.

Uh, guy, I recognize a man-child when I see one. My brother is the same way.... 53 years old and his kids are more mature than he is.

But, um, yeah, did you miss the crash of 2008, because it was in all the papers... The bankers crashed the economy and then INSISTED they deserved a government bailout the rest of us paid for.
IBankers? Or Commercial Bankers? Be specific. Your brother is a Trump guy I bet.

Forum List

Back