Women in the military....the democrats just can't let standards be standards.....

When war broke out in Iraq thousands of women found ways to get out of their commitment...one way was to get pregnant.....its easy to talk but harder to walk....and war doesn't look like it does in the movies....not even close....you can't smell it or taste it and you don't have to wash blood off of yourself after watching a war movie....
Be careful what you wish for ladies....

Liberals will just keep changing the rules till they win

99.99999% of women have no place in combat

And the .000001% that can function as soldiers in the field are simply not worth the trouble they cause

It is a good thing the Russians didn’t believe that. Because they had women combat pilots, snipers, tankers, and infantrymen. That is partly how they stopped the German Advance in World War II. Without the women, the Russians might have lost and we would have lost the war too.

Well. Russians are different than Americans. Stronger and tougher or something.

The Israeli Army uses women in similar combat roles. But they are Jews and everyone knows Jews are God’s Chosen so of course the women would be tougher.

But one quick question. How much upper body strength does a woman need to pull a trigger?

She killed more than 300 physically superior men. I wonder how many she would have killed if she had greater upper body strength?

That is because Stalin screwed up and allowed the Germans to decimate his military at the start of the war...they had no choice.....

Women in the Israeli army are not in combat roles.....

But one quick question. How much upper body strength does a woman need to pull a trigger?

Question....

How much strength and endurance does a woman need to carry a ruck sack of about 50-70 pounds 12-15 miles a day, over rough terrain....every day, plus rifle, ammo, water, entrenching tool, plus ammo, possibly spare ammo for the heavy weapons........dig a fighting position every night, pull 50-50 guard duty, fill in the fighting position, and march again the next day on minimal food and sleep?

Then....at the end of all that pull the trigger....then carry the wounded for medivac......

Please....you don't understand everything involved in fighting in combat...so please don't try until you do...
Most men can't do what it takes, and I've seen plenty of soldiers who couldn't hang, and some of them were even in the Infantry, ffs...... finding a woman who can hang with that sort of shit for more than a week is rarer than an honest politician.

Most men can't do what it takes
Its been reported that there is a general decline in physical fitness among men entering the service

but nothing the military cant deal with

a year or two of intense exercise can bring most young men up to standards

but none of the 827 female genders in libdom can ever measure up

Its been reported that there is a general decline in physical fitness among men entering the service

Exercise and a balanced diet can remove fat and build muscle

Exercise and a balanced diet can remove fat and build muscle

Yeah, especially for the young, but it takes time. And time costs money.

They will be there for 3 to 4 years

fat boys can do regular PT every morning and remedial PT in the evenings after regular duties, 7 days a week till they reach standards

its not that difficult

They will be there for 3 to 4 years

fat boys can do regular PT every morning and remedial PT in the evenings after regular duties, 7 days a week till they reach standards

its not that difficult
I know.
But it takes time to get them there and in that time, you do not have a fit force.

Plus, I saw a lot of overtraining injuries that could have been avoided and added even more time to it.

I know.
But it takes time to get them there and in that time, you do not have a fit force.
Its not the ideal situation but its also no excuse

the military just has to accept the problem for what it is and deal with it

Liberals will just keep changing the rules till they win

99.99999% of women have no place in combat

And the .000001% that can function as soldiers in the field are simply not worth the trouble they cause

It is a good thing the Russians didn’t believe that. Because they had women combat pilots, snipers, tankers, and infantrymen. That is partly how they stopped the German Advance in World War II. Without the women, the Russians might have lost and we would have lost the war too.

Well. Russians are different than Americans. Stronger and tougher or something.

The Israeli Army uses women in similar combat roles. But they are Jews and everyone knows Jews are God’s Chosen so of course the women would be tougher.

She killed more than 300 physically superior men. I wonder how many she would have killed if she had greater upper body strength?

That is because Stalin screwed up and allowed the Germans to decimate his military at the start of the war...they had no choice.....

Women in the Israeli army are not in combat roles.....

Question....

How much strength and endurance does a woman need to carry a ruck sack of about 50-70 pounds 12-15 miles a day, over rough terrain....every day, plus rifle, ammo, water, entrenching tool, plus ammo, possibly spare ammo for the heavy weapons........dig a fighting position every night, pull 50-50 guard duty, fill in the fighting position, and march again the next day on minimal food and sleep?

Then....at the end of all that pull the trigger....then carry the wounded for medivac......

Please....you don't understand everything involved in fighting in combat...so please don't try until you do...

Well. I did nine years in the Army. I was a Combat Engineer with the 82nd Airborne. We had women in the Division. They jumped with us. Marched alongside. And when we were wounded took care of us and evacuated us. And they were not considered front line troops. Despite being on the front lines.

They jumped wearing thirty pounds of parachute. Another fifty pounds of personal kit. Plus twenty pounds of aid bag.

Female soldiers and Marines are in the K-9 corps and on the front lines finding IED’s to keep you manly types alive. But hey that doesn’t count right?

So tell me why it is OK to have that woman in a “non combat” role on the front lines like Medic or Dog Handler but not OK to have them in the exact same area in a Combat role.

Oh. And one last thing. The Israeli do have women in Combat Units.

So tell me why it is OK to have that woman in a “non combat” role on the front lines like Medic or Dog Handler but not OK to have them in the exact same area in a Combat role.
I dont think they should be on the front lines at all

I dont think they should be on the front lines at all

So now the demonstrated history of effectiveness doesn’t matter. Now it is just your feelings. Aw poor Snowflake doesn’t like it.

So now the demonstrated history of effectiveness doesn’t matter. Now it is just your feelings. Aw poor Snowflake doesn’t like it.
Sorry but your credibility is lacking and your word is not a ”demonstrated history”

Which means NO I didn't.
It means what it says

the internet is no place to be flaunting personal info

you can claim to be an internet war hero - the black Audie Murphy if you so choose - but it does not advance your credibility at all

Frankly, I never understood why physical standards in the military weren't geared towards your MOS. Most of my career, I had a real problem with the APFT, mostly the running part. Of course, my MOS never, ever required me to run very fast.

So how about- Wow- A physical fitness test for infantrymen, and maybe something more sensible for service and support people.

Nawww...

Frankly, I never understood why physical standards in the military weren't geared towards your MOS. Most of my career, I had a real problem with the APFT, mostly the running part. Of course, my MOS never, ever required me to run very fast.

So how about- Wow- A physical fitness test for infantrymen, and maybe something more sensible for service and support people.

Nawww...

I disagree just for the simple fact that you could become a combat soldier at anytime, but I guess in today's Army that may not be the case.

Forum List

Back