Men are women, 2+2=5, and other lies the Left will force you to accept as fact

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Men are women, 2+2=5, and other lies the
Left will force you to accept as fact
27 Mar 2023 ~~ By Kaylee McGhee White

It [gender ideology] has stripped women of their rights to safety and equality, with gender activists claiming that men dressed up as women are in more need of them than we are.
In early March, the Biden White House gave an International Women of Courage award to a man, Alba Rueda, who “identifies” as a woman. The accomplishment that earned Rueda the award was his campaign to “change the name of the National Women’s Conference to the ‘Plurinational Conference of Women and Lesbian, Cross-Dresser, Transgender, Bisexual, Intersex and Non-Binary Persons' to include diverse, dissident, and racialized identities,’" according to the White House.
Then, last week, USA Today named as one of its “Women of the Year” Leigh Finke, a male Minnesota state lawmaker who “identifies” as a woman. He was given the award for being the first openly transgender official to get elected to Minnesota's legislature.
And over the weekend, ESPN decided that the best way to celebrate Women’s History Month was by promoting a feature about Lia Thomas, a male athlete who “identifies” as a woman in order to compete in women’s swimming events.
Every single person involved in these shameful displays, including the men claiming female identities that are not theirs to claim, knows that Rueda, Fink, and Thomas are not women. They can identify however they want, but the fact remains that they were, are, and always will be men.

Commentary:
Overall, lesbians are the losers in the alphabet wars. It used to be that lesbians could be attracted to women and not to men. Now men dress up as women and are angry, very angry that they're not welcomed into the lesbian inner circles. Lesbians who reject having any relations with transwomen are transphobic. Ellen DeGeneres stopped identifying herself as a lesbian because transwomen suddenly took over the Lefty niche occupied by lesbians, essentially driving them into the closet to avoid the transphobic label.
If history is any indication this all will not end well for the minority that is pushing this agenda.
It is one thing for a society to accept eccentrics within their society, it is another to be ruled by them!
It is not just in the US that this is taking place, it is as if every Western Leander has been taken over by aliens and are using them to destroy western society.
Predictions are for fools but I will play the fool here and predict there is a backlash coming and it will not be pretty.

If history is any indication this all will not end well for the minority that is pushing this agenda.
Examples from history?

Because I think they're winning. I realized that the other day. I'm not going to cooperate, but I think the Left and their crazy is winning.

Examples from history?

Because I think they're winning. I realized that the other day. I'm not going to cooperate, but I think the Left and their crazy is winning.
I'm not sure that a laughing emoticon is an answer. Do you have examples from history about minorities "not ending well" because of their evil ways?

And do you agree with me that the Left is winning? It looks like it to me. They forbid us to use normal words, they've subverted ALLLLLLLLL the college kids, there are quotas that say business have to hire and force people to work with deviants of all types, and so on. Do you have an opinion on that?

It is one thing for a society to accept eccentrics within their society, it is another to be ruled by them!
Okay, you won't answer, but I'd say we are definitely being ruled by them, and I see from the above that you may not disagree.

I'm not sure that a laughing emoticon is an answer. Do you have examples from history about minorities "not ending well" because of their evil ways?

And do you agree with me that the Left is winning? It looks like it to me. They forbid us to use normal words, they've subverted ALLLLLLLLL the college kids, there are quotas that say business have to hire and force people to work with deviants of all types, and so on. Do you have an opinion on that?
Sure, the Nazis.
Did you miss that one?

1i78j3.jpg

It all goes back to the Theory and Practice of Collective Oligarchy

They've taken this right outta 1984
“My dear friends, I think you are in big trouble. Whether you believe it or not, YOU ARE AT WAR. And you may lose this war very soon, together with all your affluence and freedoms, unless you start defending yourselves. . . . The driving force of this war has very little to do with natural aspirations of people for better lives and greater freedoms. If at all, these aspirations are being used and taken advantage of by the manipulators and progenitors of the war. The real driving force of this war of aggression is IDEOLOGY — something you cannot eat, wear or store for a “rainy day”. An integral part of this war of ideology is IDEOLOGICAL SUBVERSION — the process of changing the perception of reality in the minds of millions of peoples all over the world. The late comrade Andropov, the former head of the Soviet KGB called this war of Communist aggression, “the final struggle for the MINDS and hearts of the people”.”

Yuri Bezmenov soviet defector

Men are women, 2+2=5, and other lies the
Left will force you to accept as fact
27 Mar 2023 ~~ By Kaylee McGhee White

It [gender ideology] has stripped women of their rights to safety and equality, with gender activists claiming that men dressed up as women are in more need of them than we are.
In early March, the Biden White House gave an International Women of Courage award to a man, Alba Rueda, who “identifies” as a woman. The accomplishment that earned Rueda the award was his campaign to “change the name of the National Women’s Conference to the ‘Plurinational Conference of Women and Lesbian, Cross-Dresser, Transgender, Bisexual, Intersex and Non-Binary Persons' to include diverse, dissident, and racialized identities,’" according to the White House.
Then, last week, USA Today named as one of its “Women of the Year” Leigh Finke, a male Minnesota state lawmaker who “identifies” as a woman. He was given the award for being the first openly transgender official to get elected to Minnesota's legislature.
And over the weekend, ESPN decided that the best way to celebrate Women’s History Month was by promoting a feature about Lia Thomas, a male athlete who “identifies” as a woman in order to compete in women’s swimming events.
Every single person involved in these shameful displays, including the men claiming female identities that are not theirs to claim, knows that Rueda, Fink, and Thomas are not women. They can identify however they want, but the fact remains that they were, are, and always will be men.

Commentary:
Overall, lesbians are the losers in the alphabet wars. It used to be that lesbians could be attracted to women and not to men. Now men dress up as women and are angry, very angry that they're not welcomed into the lesbian inner circles. Lesbians who reject having any relations with transwomen are transphobic. Ellen DeGeneres stopped identifying herself as a lesbian because transwomen suddenly took over the Lefty niche occupied by lesbians, essentially driving them into the closet to avoid the transphobic label.
It is not just in the US that this is taking place, it is as if every Western Leander has been taken over by aliens and are using them to destroy western society.
Predictions are for fools but I will play the fool here and predict there is a backlash coming and it will not be pretty.
obviously the math was done by a woman

Forum List

Back