NH, no sales tax , no state income tax, and its Free State Project

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and more than willing to take Fed Aid. The NH libertarian state. They are the party of ME, ME and ME.

Release date:
August 9, 2017
Release Number:
HQ-17-050
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced today that federal disaster assistance has been made available to the state of New Hampshire to supplement state and local recovery efforts in the areas affected by severe storms and flooding from July 1, 2017 to July 2, 2017.

https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2017/08/09/president-donald-j-trump-approves-major-disaster-declaration-new-hampshire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project

The FSP mission statement, adopted in 2005, states:
The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property. The success of the Project would likely entail reductions in taxation and regulation, reforms at all levels of government to expand individual rights and free markets, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world.[6]

"Life, liberty, and property" are rights that were enumerated in the October 1774 Declaration and Resolves of the First Continental Congress[7] and in Article 12 of the New Hampshire state constitution.[8]

To become a participant of the Free State Project, a person is asked to agree to the Statement of Intent (SOI):

I hereby state my solemn intent to move to the State of New Hampshire within 5 years after 20,000 Participants have signed up. Once there, I will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of individuals' life, liberty, and property.

I want all libertarians to move to NH, no more sales tax, no state or Fed income tax, but you will never get a red cent from the Fed gov, no food stamps, no Hud, no medical care, no nothing. You are on your own, foot the bill for your own police, firemen and hosps. No longer will you get any Fed Money, you freeloaders. You are like the hippies of the 70's. Sit around and get high on dope all day.

Pretend the Fed Gov no longer exists. Here is the website for you libers to sign up on and read all about it.

Free State Project | Liberty in Our Lifetime

and more than willing to take Fed Aid. The NH libertarian state. They are the party of ME, ME and ME.

Release date:
August 9, 2017
Release Number:
HQ-17-050
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced today that federal disaster assistance has been made available to the state of New Hampshire to supplement state and local recovery efforts in the areas affected by severe storms and flooding from July 1, 2017 to July 2, 2017.

https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2017/08/09/president-donald-j-trump-approves-major-disaster-declaration-new-hampshire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project

The FSP mission statement, adopted in 2005, states:
The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property. The success of the Project would likely entail reductions in taxation and regulation, reforms at all levels of government to expand individual rights and free markets, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world.[6]

"Life, liberty, and property" are rights that were enumerated in the October 1774 Declaration and Resolves of the First Continental Congress[7] and in Article 12 of the New Hampshire state constitution.[8]

To become a participant of the Free State Project, a person is asked to agree to the Statement of Intent (SOI):

I hereby state my solemn intent to move to the State of New Hampshire within 5 years after 20,000 Participants have signed up. Once there, I will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of individuals' life, liberty, and property.
Not even a good spin attempt. Does your DNC handler know how badly you're doing? :dunno:

I don't have a handler, I just have a problem with free loaders and there are more an more of you everyday. You Liber's are what is wrong with the US.

As far as I'm concerned if the people of Texas were so stupid to elect the likes of Cruz they can kiss the Fed Aid goodbye.

I want all libertarians to move to NH, no more sales tax, no state or Fed income tax, but you will never get a red cent from the Fed gov, no food stamps, no Hud, no medical care, no nothing. You are on your own, foot the bill for your own police, firemen and hosps. No longer will you get any Fed Money, you freeloaders. You are like the hippies of the 70's. Sit around and get high on dope all day.

Pretend the Fed Gov no longer exists. Here is the website for you libers to sign up on and read all about it.

I have met some pretty odd people from NH. Put yogurt on their spaghetti types.
I've always wondered how NH manages to function without income/sales tax. Must hit hard with property taxes, etc. They can't make ALL their money at the toll booth on 495.

I noticed that you aren't going, is that because you still want your welfare?

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
Back in the day there were people who actually worked for a living and didn't need any government to take care of them, except to protect the borders and keep people civil. They paid cash for fire, police and doctors, and did quite well. Then along came victimhood of liberalism, and now as shown, 47% cant do shit without being spoon fed from the government teat...

5771811ccae44705d603a766b85bef04.jpg

I don't have a handler, I just have a problem with free loaders and there are more an more of you everyday. You Liber's are what is wrong with the US.

As far as I'm concerned if the people of Texas were so stupid to elect the likes of Cruz they can kiss the Fed Aid goodbye.
Liber's? Letting your stupid shine through? :dunno:

I have met some pretty odd people from NH. Put yogurt on their spaghetti types.
I've always wondered how NH manages to function without income/sales tax. Must hit hard with property taxes, etc. They can't make ALL their money at the toll booth on 495.

They have a forum on the post I posted, apparently one does not need to have a SSN if its against your religion, I guess that means you do not have to file income tax.

One of the wealthiest and healthiest states in the country. Third highest property tax.
Sounds like a washout

Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
Back in the day there were people who actually worked for a living and didn't need any government to take care of them, except to protect the borders and keep people civil. They paid cash for fire, police and doctors, and did quite well. Then along came victimhood of liberalism, and now as shown, 47% cant do shit without being spoon fed from the government teat...

Gee I have never been on welfare or got food stamps but I have always paid my taxes, how about you. I believe in laws and reality.
You libertarians are all alike. You are the real liberals, hate gov but more than willing to use it when needed.

Gee I have never been on welfare or got food stamps but I have always paid my taxes, how about you. I believe in laws and reality.
You libertarians are all alike. You are the real liberals, hate gov but more than willing to use it when needed.
You are the real liberals, hate gov
Would you suck Bill Clinton's dick, is that how much you LOVE the government? I may be a libertarian/Conservative, but I do pay taxes, and want that so the government can pay for an army that will prevent people crossing the border to kill me. I want a government that provides LAWS that keep people like you from stealing my stuff. I don't need some fucking worthless libtard government to tell me what to eat, what to wear, how to live, for I am adult enough to take care of myself, and others. You on the other hand, cant live without the government which is why you are a TRUE RADICAL LIBERAL.

now this is the kicker why I know how mentally unstable you libtards are.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.

One of the wealthiest and healthiest states in the country. Third highest property tax.
Sounds like a washout

Must be the Dem governors, give it time as the libertarians take over the state , they have yet to take over, Clinton won the state.
New GOP gov just elected.

Wait, what?

I want all libertarians to move to NH, no more sales tax, no state or Fed income tax, but you will never get a red cent from the Fed gov, no food stamps, no Hud, no medical care, no nothing.

Is it just me, or does Penelope seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of Libertarian philosophy?

I just have a problem with free loaders and there are more an more of you everyday.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You remind me of the homosexual in the closet that hates queer folks.

You have no idea what Libertarian philosophy really is and why they are libertarians, do you?

Perhaps you should sign their pledge and move to NH, I think you might find you have more in common with them then you realize. They hate "free-loaders" as much as you.

I think they are perfectly fine not getting anything from the Fed's and could go w/o ever hearing from the federal government ever again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait, what?

I want all libertarians to move to NH, no more sales tax, no state or Fed income tax, but you will never get a red cent from the Fed gov, no food stamps, no Hud, no medical care, no nothing.

Is it just me, or does Penelope seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of Libertarian philosophy?

I just have a problem with free loaders and there are more an more of you everyday.

You have no idea what Libertarian philosophy really is and why they are libertarians, do you?

Perhaps you should sign their pledge and move to NH, I think you might find you have more in common with them then you realize. They hate "free-loaders" as much as you.

I think they are perfectly fine not getting anything from the Fed's and could go w/o ever hearing from the federal government ever again.

I know what libers want, no taxes and no laws, and no or min gov. Hippy days.

Sounds like a washout

Must be the Dem governors, give it time as the libertarians take over the state , they have yet to take over, Clinton won the state.
New GOP gov just eleced.
New Dem state congresscritters just elected........... The state is a swing state not a Libertarian paradise. Do your research before stuffing both feet in your mouth.

With high prop tax, it means higher rent. I guess in the future we will see a lot of campers squatting all over NH, and working as servants for the elites.

Sounds like a washout

New GOP gov just eleced.
New Dem state congresscritters just elected........... The state is a swing state not a Libertarian paradise. Do your research before stuffing both feet in your mouth.

Its going to be a libertarian paradise, do your homework, everything takes time, just like WI didn't put out Ryan and Walker overnight. That state is becoming like Texas, just more racist.

Wait, what?

I know what libers want, no taxes and no laws, and no or min gov. Hippy days.

And the rest of the forum know what you desire.

1984-two-minutes-hate-02-500.jpg

Ingsoc.jpg

Sounds like a washout

New GOP gov just eleced.

Its going to be a libertarian paradise, do your homework, everything takes time, just like WI didn't put out Ryan and Walker overnight. That state is becoming like Texas, just more racist.
If that claim was coming from somone with even an ounce of objectivity I might take it at face value.............

Forum List

Back