NFL Conference Championship games

Whatever. If you're good with not winning a SB with that roster, that's on you. You have a number of aging stars on that team and youre built to win NOW. Eagles are only going to get better. Chiefs, Cincy, Chargers, Jags, only getting better. Good luck standing pat with a bottom half QB. You are also going to start seeing some better QB's in the NFC. The AFC is absolutely stacked with young talent at the position but that's going to change. Fields in Chicago, at least one or 2 of the current college QB's in the draft are coming to the NFC. Im guessing Carr will get picked up by a contender....
We’re fine at QB if we’re healthy.

Purdy had a higher passer rating than Carr and cheaper. We have enough aging stars on this team. The last thing we need is to bring in an expensive player at a position we don’t need.

We’re fine at QB if we’re healthy.

Purdy had a higher passer rating than Carr and cheaper. We have enough aging stars on this team. The last thing we need is to bring in an expensive player at a position we don’t need.
I think you're making Purdy out to be better than he is. Just my opinion. Derek Carr isnt an old player, he's 31.

Looks like Denver is getting Sean Payton. I’ve secretly wanting him to coach Buffalo, because I want to see us with a proven defensive coach.

Looks like Denver is getting Sean Payton. I’ve secretly wanting him to coach Buffalo, because I want to see us with a proven defensive coach.
Sean Payton is an offensive guy. The guy you have now is a defensive guy.

Sean Payton is an offensive guy. The guy you have now is a defensive guy.
My mistake . I meant I wanted the offensive guru. I like McDermott, but he’s a poor game manager, and I’d rather have an offensive guy like Payton.

My mistake . I meant I wanted the offensive guru. I like McDermott, but he’s a poor game manager, and I’d rather have an offensive guy like Payton.
The clock is ticking on buffalo. Reports are they are to defensive oriented. Not enough on offense. Defense can win championships to be sure. The rules have changed to much for the offense. Draft offense. Sign offense and defense.

The clock is ticking on buffalo. Reports are they are to defensive oriented. Not enough on offense. Defense can win championships to be sure. The rules have changed to much for the offense. Draft offense. Sign offense and defense.
Yeah I think once you get the franchise QB, and then sign him a ridiculous amount, you have to prioritize offensive line and weapons for the QB. We wasted so much draft capital and free agent money on pass rushers, but got sliced and diced by the Chiefs and Bengals in the playoffs. The only way we beat those teams is by getting better on offense. There are teams that are going to score on us , we need to out score them. Doing better in the run game would be a nice start. They got Josh Allen now it’s time to give him a true number 2 receiver. Gabe Davis isn’t that guy. We should make our offseason priorities Offensive line, WR, and RB.

No, it won the game for Kansas City.
Call em all or dont call any of em.
:thankusmile: you checkmated him as always. what is rediculous is he ignores how the refs decided the game for the chiefs and that they did not let the players play.

must be a cheatriots fan,has the same kind of logic they do where they ignore how the cheaters ALWAYS got all the calls in big playoff games and the bad calls that always went against their opponets when they committed those same penaltys,they never got called and then when those irrefutable facts were pointed out,they accused you of whining same as he is doing with you on this game.:cuckoo:

so yeah,has to be a cheatriots fan with his behaviour he has shown on this thread,same as they always behave when they cant counter facts the cheatriots get special treatment by the refs in playoffs.

whats really laughable about this joker is he not only cant own up to it the refs gave the chiefs this game,but he calls you a butthurt benglas fan when he cant refute your facts the refs decided this game and not the players. :cuckoo:

Looks like according to him,sense i have the same agreements you do,I am a butthurt bengals fan as well, Thats funny sense i have always said the chiefs are my second favorite team behind the Rams and that I wanted the chiefs to win this game just not having the refs decide the game for them,yet somehow i am a butthurt benglas fan according to this clown.:cuckoo::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

You can see how Josh Allen has regressed since Daboll left. 6 of the 8 teams that made it to the divisional round had Offensive guys as the helm.

If a call like that is made/not made in the middle of the 3rd quarter, then the team who was screwed at least has a chance to recover. This horrendous officiating at the end of the game, however, determined the Chiefs would win.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

that logic does not register with a certain clown here on this thread name who sits on a COUCH.:auiqs.jpg:

I think you're making Purdy out to be better than he is. Just my opinion. Derek Carr isnt an old player, he's 31.
Look at how many superstar veterans we have on this team. They’re not cheap. Derek Carr is going to be going for $40 million. Purdy is going for $1 million. Trey Lance is going for $9 million.

You guys act like the salary cap doesn’t exist. If we pay someone like Carr, that’s going to come out in other places. We know Bosa is going to need to get paid. How are we going to hang on to him and keep the rest of our core?

I think Purdy is amazing. He’s young, has huge potential considering he’s still so young, and most importantly he’s CHEAP. We’re talking 7th round Mr. Irrelevant rookie contract cheap.

Look at how many superstar veterans we have on this team. They’re not cheap. Derek Carr is going to be going for $40 million. Purdy is going for $1 million. Trey Lance is going for $9 million.

Derek Carr isn’t getting 40 million. Patrick Mahomes is only making 46. Carr is likely 20-25 mil. That’s cheap for the caliber veteran QB you’re getting.
You guys act like the salary cap doesn’t exist. If we pay someone like Carr, that’s going to come out in other places. We know Bosa is going to need to get paid. How are we going to hang on to him and keep the rest of our core?
Bosa is under contract until 2024. QB is the most important position in the game. You arent winning with a middle of the pack or lower QB.

I think Purdy is amazing. He’s young, has huge potential considering he’s still so young, and most importantly he’s CHEAP. We’re talking 7th round Mr. Irrelevant rookie contract cheap.

He‘s also very limited. Theres a reason he went last in the draft and it isn’t because he has tremendous natural physical talent. Could he develop into a good or even very good qb? Maybe but are you going to waste, Bosa, Kittle, McCaffery, Williams prime waiting? Good luck with that.

Ill say again Philly is only getting better. Chicago is going to threaten here soon Id bet. And there are some big time QBs coming to an NFC team near you.

Derek Carr isn’t getting 40 million. Patrick Mahomes is only making 46. Carr is likely 20-25 mil. That’s cheap for the caliber veteran QB you’re getting.

That’s what he’s going for now. Way too much money for him.

Hence why the Raiders are going to toss him.

Last edited:
Bosa is under contract until 2024. QB is the most important position in the game. You arent winning with a middle of the pack or lower QB.
They’re looking for a contract extension. That’s not cheap.

“middle of the pack”. Look at his passer rating. Find me 16 guys with a higher rating please.

He‘s also very limited. Theres a reason he went last in the draft and it isn’t because he has tremendous natural physical talent. Could he develop into a good or even very good qb? Maybe but are you going to waste, Bosa, Kittle, McCaffery, Williams prime waiting? Good luck with that.
How exactly is he limited?

He has looked pretty damn good to me. The stats confirm it. I’m waiting on someone to expose him but we haven’t seen it yet.

How exactly is he limited?

He has looked pretty damn good to me. The stats confirm it. I’m waiting on someone to expose him but we haven’t seen it yet.
He averaged 18 pass attempts a game for 150 yds. That’s well below middle of the pack. He’s a game manager at best.

That’s what he’s going for now. Way too much money for him.

Hence why the Raiders are going to toss him.
Yeah Derek Carr isn’t worth 40 million a year. I said that. He’s also much better than Brock Purdy.

Forum List

Back