NFL commissioner wants QB Colin Kaepernick back in NFL

Sorry... but yeah... there was half full stadiums last year and the NFL was hemorrhaging money because of the kneeling bull shit. Apparently they forgot about that already. So sure, let 'em ALL start that shit again and see how that works out.
My guess is it'll drop to 1/4 filled stadiums. 1/8 anybody ?

They should let him play for denying his 1st Amendment rights.
His 1st amendment rights weren't denied. He could have spoken out in the street, or anywhere outside the stadium. His act was a deliberate attack against America, and he's lucky he wasn't arrested under disturbance law statutes.

Will this be good or bad for the NFL? Also, since when does a commissioner decide who owners should sign?

I believe if Colin is good enough, he should be playing. It shouldn't be handed to him though. My opinion has always been, he doesn't kneel for the flag on their dime, it certainly helps communist nations when a strong country like America loses it's patriotism.

Any opportunity he gets, must be based on talent and talent alone. Not because of a directive. He shouldn't be denied opportunity if he is the best man for the job.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/roger-goodell-support-kaepernick-nfl-1.5613840

Roger Goodell would like to see Colin Kaepernick back in the NFL this season.

The commissioner said during ESPN's "The Return of Sports" special on Monday that he is encouraging teams to sign the 32-year old quarterback, who hasn't played the past three seasons. Kaepernick was with the San Francisco 49ers in 2016 when he kneeled during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.

"If he wants to resume his career in the NFL, then obviously it's gonna take a team to make that decision. I welcome that, support a club making that decision and encourage them to do that," Goodell said during his interview with ESPN's Mike Greenberg.
1592337394757.png

With stats like that I doubt he could make any team and remember he has not played in at least 2 years

Nobody talks about what salary Kaepernick may or may not be demanding.

I've read thousands of dumbass tweets over the last few years talking about how some of these bum white backup QB's have jobs (and they are bums) and Kaepernick is still without a team. Too stupid to realize that there is a salary cap. Is Kaepernick demanding starter QB money? Or top of the market backup money? Why would anybody pay him that? Given that he hasn't played in years and the controversy that he brings.

And I bet Kaepernick is asking for big money (relatively speaking). For a guy who hates everything about America he sure as hell doesn't turn down the American dollar with all the endorsements he's pulled in.

Hes better than most of the starting QB's and certainly at least a back up. If this is just bullshit he wont be back. He will be able to tell.
You don't fucking know that...he hasn't stepped onto a field in 5 years....and he sucked his last two that he played.....but bring him back so we can all get a good laugh.....
I'd love to see him get back. He is still young so the only adjustment would be the speed of the game. Pretty sure he hasnt just been sitting on his ass either.
Okay like I said let him come back...he had one good season lets see if he can do that again....

I dont think he really wants to come back.
I believe he knows he cant compete and this is just another way of keeping his name out there.

I figure it'll go down like this... no team is going to sign him as a starting QB,we all know this. When that happens he'll cry racism...... again,and milk it for all he can.
Then he'll have someone write a book for him because no one gives a shit about his NFL career anymore.

Not only this, but the NFL has also made it clear that if the jackoffs want to start kneeling during the anthem again, they can.

Kiss the NFL goodbye. It'll be bankrupt by the end of this season. Leftists and their CRAP will have sunk another institution just to push their SJW bull shit in everyone's face.
So yall gone start watching the NBA now?
Fuck watching any sports.
NHL has managed to avoid woke-itis.
Oh shit!!!

Who fucking cares?

Players make rosters because they're talented, not because of skin color.

BTW, I never needed subtitles to listen to PK Subban, Wayne SImmonds, or Grant Fuhr speak.
You care. Thats why you just got angry. :)

Nobody talks about what salary Kaepernick may or may not be demanding.

I've read thousands of dumbass tweets over the last few years talking about how some of these bum white backup QB's have jobs (and they are bums) and Kaepernick is still without a team. Too stupid to realize that there is a salary cap. Is Kaepernick demanding starter QB money? Or top of the market backup money? Why would anybody pay him that? Given that he hasn't played in years and the controversy that he brings.

And I bet Kaepernick is asking for big money (relatively speaking). For a guy who hates everything about America he sure as hell doesn't turn down the American dollar with all the endorsements he's pulled in.
The american dollar isnt white. Its green.

Will this be good or bad for the NFL? Also, since when does a commissioner decide who owners should sign?

I believe if Colin is good enough, he should be playing. It shouldn't be handed to him though. My opinion has always been, he doesn't kneel for the flag on their dime, it certainly helps communist nations when a strong country like America loses it's patriotism.

Any opportunity he gets, must be based on talent and talent alone. Not because of a directive. He shouldn't be denied opportunity if he is the best man for the job.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/roger-goodell-support-kaepernick-nfl-1.5613840

The commissioner said during ESPN's "The Return of Sports" special on Monday that he is encouraging teams to sign the 32-year old quarterback, who hasn't played the past three seasons. Kaepernick was with the San Francisco 49ers in 2016 when he kneeled during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.

"If he wants to resume his career in the NFL, then obviously it's gonna take a team to make that decision. I welcome that, support a club making that decision and encourage them to do that," Goodell said during his interview with ESPN's Mike Greenberg.

What makes you think Kaepernick want to play? He's making a huge bundle now selling shoes and being a SJW. And he isn't getting injured.

Further, he isn't in competition at all, so he doesn't have to worry about being "shown up" or unveiled as "washed up" Mr. Kaepernick can continue his current status as a "Free Agent" until he's 50 or older since he isn't taking bumps.

His career was on the rapid decline when he came up with his Kneeling Gimmick. He'd be retired already had he continued to play.

I remember when Republicans respected people who fought for what they believed in.

What makes you think that Kaep is "fighting" for "what he believes" in?

He's making a good living as a free agent selling shoes and occasionally speaking to the media

Everyone will be falling over themselves to offer Mr. K., the father of the kneeling movement, a job.

Oh, yes, that is certainly unexpected -- NOT!

Everyone will be falling over themselves to offer Mr. K., the father of the kneeling movement, a job.

Oh, yes, that is certainly unexpected -- NOT!

What makes you think that Kaep wants to play? He wasn't that good the last time he played, and I don't think his skills have improved at all in the years since.

Actually playing might well destroy the man's current legendary status.

(1) no doubt he would like to play, on his own terms. I'm sure he is keeping himself in shape and would be as good as he was when he was asked to leave.

(2) His "protest" was vacuous, inappropriate, and insulting to the entire country. Despite an encyclopedia of "anecdotal evidence," there are no actual statistics that back up the claim that Blacks are treated any worse by police than similarly-situated whites. Certain race whores are able to cherry pick a small group of misleading statistics, but the facts are the facts. The number of Blacks who are wrongfully shot or killed by police is microscopic, and comparable to the numbers of similarly-situated whites. The number of Blacks who are shot and killed by their Black "brothers" dwarfs police-related fatalities, even if you include the ones that were entirely justified.

(3) His actions insulted and angered all of the white people in the stands, who are in effect called racist collaborators by his demonstrations. 95% of the people in the stands are white. All of the people in the most expensive boxes are white. Deal with it.

(4) He would poison the clubhouse of any team that signed him. The Black players would, one way or another, demand that he play, and sabotage the other quarterback(s) to force the head coach to play K.

(5) There is ABSOLUTELY NO UPSIDE to signing him. None. The commissioner should be removed immediately.

Why? He is washed up. That's why he started all this kneeling I'll shit. He isn't even black, lol! Kapernick already had his chance at a training camp. If Goodell wants to pay him 3 million a year to sit on a bench then Goodell can foot the bill and make him a water boy or something.

Forum List

Back