NFL commissioner wants QB Colin Kaepernick back in NFL

He had a tryout about a year ago I think. I never heard the details other than he changed the venue about a half hour before the tryout. Apparently he didn't impress those that were there.

Hes better than most of the starting QB's and certainly at least a back up. If this is just bullshit he wont be back. He will be able to tell.
He isn't better than a lot of college QBs.

The reason that he lost his job is that he's a running QB that defensive coordinators figured out how to contain, and he sucks as a dropback passer.

He's as washed up as Michael Vick.
" He isn't better than a lot of college QBs. "

So how did he get into the pros, start and take a team to the superbowl? You sound like a fucking idiot. :lol:

My man Kap continues to be legendary.

RTS200F52.jpg
Where do you think he will go?....the Browns?....Seattle's coach said he would take him and he got hammered by Sea Hawk fans....

Not only this, but the NFL has also made it clear that if the jackoffs want to start kneeling during the anthem again, they can.

Kiss the NFL goodbye. It'll be bankrupt by the end of this season. Leftists and their CRAP will have sunk another institution just to push their SJW bull shit in everyone's face.
So yall gone start watching the NBA now?
Fuck watching any sports.
NHL has managed to avoid woke-itis.
Oh shit!!!

He had a tryout about a year ago I think. I never heard the details other than he changed the venue about a half hour before the tryout. Apparently he didn't impress those that were there.
He got mad and walked...something about warm up time or some shit like that....

Not only this, but the NFL has also made it clear that if the jackoffs want to start kneeling during the anthem again, they can.

Kiss the NFL goodbye. It'll be bankrupt by the end of this season. Leftists and their CRAP will have sunk another institution just to push their SJW bull shit in everyone's face.

Hell, no!

We had soapbox derby from Tokyo on the other night. Man, that's shit's "next level" entertaining. Then we started watching arm wrestling. Just about the only sport I can watch is the Stanley Cup finals. All of the other major pro sports bore the shit outta' me...

Wrong again

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Hes better than most of the starting QB's and certainly at least a back up. If this is just bullshit he wont be back. He will be able to tell.

The reason that he lost his job is that he's a running QB that defensive coordinators figured out how to contain, and he sucks as a dropback passer.

So how did he get into the pros, start and take a team to the superbowl?
I'm talking about in the here and now, not seven years ago.

And he got to the SB by being someone nobody had seen before....But in 2014 his stats went into the toilet, because defenses had figured him out and he couldn't make the transition to being a dropback passer.

He hasn't taken a snap or so much as a mild hit in at least five years....He's washed up.

Fuck watching any sports.
NHL has managed to avoid woke-itis.
Oh shit!!!

Who fucking cares?

Players make rosters because they're talented, not because of skin color.

BTW, I never needed subtitles to listen to PK Subban, Wayne SImmonds, or Grant Fuhr speak.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Wrong again
Sorry... but yeah... there was half full stadiums last year and the NFL was hemorrhaging money because of the kneeling bull shit. Apparently they forgot about that already. So sure, let 'em ALL start that shit again and see how that works out.

FALSE!

In the 2016-17 NFL season, Colin Kaepernick was in the bottom half of production for quarterbacks. His 2,241 yards passing ranked 29th in the league (out of 32). His quarterback rating was also near the bottom of the league. He ranked 23rd in the NFL with a 49.2 QBR.

Accuracy was Kaepernick’s biggest issue since the Super Bowl season. He was 26th in the league in completion percentage (59.2) in 2016-17. He threw just four interceptions all year, but he was also near the bottom of the league with just 16 touchdown passes.

The closest QB to Kaepernick’s numbers in his final season was Brock Osweiler, who is now out of the NFL too. Kaepernick simply didn’t play well enough to warrant a starting job after 2017.

So how did he get into the pros, start and take a team to the superbowl?
I'm talking about in the here and now, not seven years ago.

And he got to the SB by being someone nobody had seen before....But in 2014 his stats went into the toilet, because defenses had figured him out and he couldn't make the transition to being a dropback passer.

He hasn't taken a snap or so much as a mild hit in at least five years....He's washed up.
If he was sincere about coming back he wouldn't have sabotaged his own comeback "workout/tryout". But he did, which makes me believe even more he is interested in positioning himself as the next Al Sharpton and not the NFL. The pay is great and you don't get tackled by 300 lb monsters.

If he really was better than most of the starting QB's he wouldn't have been sitting on the bench in San Francisco, Milkweed! When the 49ers put him on the bench it was for Blaine Gabbert...that's how far his play had fallen off! The reason that the 49ers traded for Jimmy Garoppolo was that they didn't think Kaepernick was the answer at QB.
As for his being a "back up"? Back ups don't cause controversy in the NFL! They hold a clip board on the sidelines and try to be inconspicuous. Kaepernick wasn't that guy then and he isn't that guy now!

You don't fucking know that...he hasn't stepped onto a field in 5 years....and he sucked his last two that he played.....but bring him back so we can all get a good laugh.....
I'd love to see him get back. He is still young so the only adjustment would be the speed of the game. Pretty sure he hasnt just been sitting on his ass either.
Okay like I said let him come back...he had one good season lets see if he can do that again....
He actually had 4 good seasons. I used to be a 49er fan so I would know.
When your QBR falls below 50...the NFL quickly becomes the Not For Long league!

If he really was better than most of the starting QB's he wouldn't have been sitting on the bench in San Francisco, Milkweed! When the 49ers put him on the bench it was for Blaine Gabbert...that's how far his play had fallen off! The reason that the 49ers traded for Jimmy Garoppolo was that they didn't think Kaepernick was the answer at QB.
As for his being a "back up"? Back ups don't cause controversy in the NFL! They hold a clip board on the sidelines and try to be inconspicuous. Kaepernick wasn't that guy then and he isn't that guy now!
I would love to see Brees retire and the Saints pick up Kapearnik. There would be such perfect symmetry with those events.

RTS200F52.jpg
Where do you think he will go?....the Browns?....Seattle's coach said he would take him and he got hammered by Sea Hawk fans....
Hopefully a city with a large Black population.

Gee, wonder how much that "large Black population" will love Kaepernick when he's throwing interceptions every time he gets in the game? Or do you think blacks don't love their local teams as much as whites? Oh, they'll cut him some slack for a little bit but that's only gonna last so long and then they'll want him gone! Just like San Fran did!

Will this be good or bad for the NFL? Also, since when does a commissioner decide who owners should sign?

I believe if Colin is good enough, he should be playing. It shouldn't be handed to him though. My opinion has always been, he doesn't kneel for the flag on their dime, it certainly helps communist nations when a strong country like America loses it's patriotism.

Any opportunity he gets, must be based on talent and talent alone. Not because of a directive. He shouldn't be denied opportunity if he is the best man for the job.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/roger-goodell-support-kaepernick-nfl-1.5613840

Roger Goodell would like to see Colin Kaepernick back in the NFL this season.

The commissioner said during ESPN's "The Return of Sports" special on Monday that he is encouraging teams to sign the 32-year old quarterback, who hasn't played the past three seasons. Kaepernick was with the San Francisco 49ers in 2016 when he kneeled during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.

"If he wants to resume his career in the NFL, then obviously it's gonna take a team to make that decision. I welcome that, support a club making that decision and encourage them to do that," Goodell said during his interview with ESPN's Mike Greenberg.
They should let him play for denying his 1st Amendment rights.

RTS200F52.jpg
Hopefully a city with a large Black population.

Gee, wonder how much that "large Black population" will love Kaepernick when he's throwing interceptions every time he gets in the game? Or do you think blacks don't love their local teams as much as whites? Oh, they'll cut him some slack for a little bit but that's only gonna last so long and then they'll want him gone! Just like San Fran did!
Dude has a lifetime 59% completion rate and he was just coming into his prime. Arent you being a little dramatic? :lol:

Forum List

Back