Next up: Stone Mountain carvings

Stone Mountain is an abomination. I have hiked all over GA and wouldn’t step foot there.

Dr MLK said “let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!” in his “I have a dream” speech and a few years later they decided to make it a monument to hate.

Seven mins of inspiration with the last 4 minutes being as close to perfect as language can be...

Finished in 1972 this should be returned to a clean face of rock.

View attachment 357205

Nice to know you are throwing your lot in with the taliban.

Seems you religous nutjobs are everywhere.

you better go back and demand a refund for your grammar is very lacking
Stone Mountain is an abomination. I have hiked all over GA and wouldn’t step foot there.

Dr MLK said “let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!” in his “I have a dream” speech and a few years later they decided to make it a monument to hate.

Seven mins of inspiration with the last 4 minutes being as close to perfect as language can be...

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

I love that statue as much as mount Rushmore..

Go hike in Russia you commie bastard

You’ve never been to either you lying sack of shit.

Huh? I lived a 120 miles away for 14 years in South Carolina..

Now I am about 400 miles away from mount Rushmore living in Boise Idaho now

Btw go hike the south side of Chicago, sock

Like I said. You’ve never been. Bet you’re too fat to hike. I live 100 miles from Evan Rachel Wood.. haven’t seen her. Youre a liar.

Who?

Try using the google machine.

Why should I waste my time? She is obviously important to you.

I picked a pretty North Carolinian who triggers righties.

View attachment 357205

Quit fucking with history...
It is there, it is private property an there is nothing you can do about it

It's from 1972... history? It's history is racism.

How is a rock racist?

View attachment 357205

You can barely see the thing in person unless the light is just right and you are making a real effort to spot it.

Just like most evil... it's easier to see when you shine a light on it. Good analogy ;)

View attachment 357205

The Taliban doesnt like celebrations of racism established in 1972 nearly a full century after these treasonous general lost? I doubt that.

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

Like I said. You’ve never been. Bet you’re too fat to hike. I live 100 miles from Evan Rachel Wood.. haven’t seen her. Youre a liar.

Who?

View attachment 357205

How is a rock racist?

How are digital pixels on a screen reflective of racism? It's just light and matter. Hmmm. I'll get back to you. Hold your breadth.

Kidding about holding your breadth.. you righties are dumb enough to fuck that up.

View attachment 357205

The Taliban doesnt like celebrations of racism established in 1972 nearly a full century after these treasonous general lost? I doubt that.

The taliban love to destroy historic pieces of art.

Just like you. So they welcome you to their side.

View attachment 357205

What is historic about a carving from 1972?

View attachment 357205

The Confederates were EXONERATED of treason, cg. And the carvings on Stone Mountain celebrate the courage and honor of the veterans of the War of Northern Aggression, not their "treason"

View attachment 357205

It's a work of art. And an impressive one at that. Why do you hate art?

View attachment 357205

It's a work of art. And an impressive one at that. Why do you hate art?

I dont hate art. What wasnt clear about my OP?

View attachment 357205

Go ahead and try, you won't like the response, THOUSANDS of armed Georgians ready to stop you cultural marxist trash.

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

Who?

View attachment 357205

How is a rock racist?

How are digital pixels on a screen reflective of racism? It's just light and matter. Hmmm. I'll get back to you. Hold your breadth.

Kidding about holding your breadth.. you righties are dumb enough to fuck that up.

So, you have no answer.

Stay under your bed, Cupcake.

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

Who?

View attachment 357205

How is a rock racist?

So, you have no answer.

Stay under your bed, Cupcake.

what wasn’t clear in the OP? It was a response to the civil rights movement and Dr King’s speech.

View attachment 357205

Go ahead and try, you won't like the response, THOUSANDS of armed Georgians ready to stop you cultural marxist trash.

What is Marxist about that? I’d love to hear your low IQ explanation. You fuckers suffer from right wing Tourette Syndrome yelling out random buzzwords. Get out of here you dumbass.

View attachment 357205

View attachment 357205

What is Marxist about that? I’d love to hear your low IQ explanation. You fuckers suffer from right wing Tourette Syndrome yelling out random buzzwords. Get out of here you dumbass.

You better keep your commie ass away from trying to vandalize Stone Mountain before you get thrown off the top, boy.

Oh ..I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten; Look away! Look away! Look Away! Dixieland!

View attachment 357205

You can barely see the thing in person unless the light is just right and you are making a real effort to spot it.

Just like most evil... it's easier to see when you shine a light on it. Good analogy ;)

Just speaking literally. I kept saying where the hell is it? the first time I went to Stone Mountain.

I take it from your evasion that I was spot on about the 12th grade. I made it through the 18th grade. You're avoiding the topic of the abomination in Georgia because you know Im right.

I have dealt with some brilliant people, some who went to college and others that did not. Many times we didn't know which was which. On the other hand we had some real dummies we worked with and they would always tout their great and extensive education, then we would feel bad for their parents for wasting their money.

Anyone notice what a retarded statement this dumbass just posted?

I hiked all over Georgia and wouldnt step foot there. Stone Mountain he wouldnt set foot there? Then he didnt hike all over Georgia.
Unless you're claiming that "all over" means every single inch you're wrong, as usual.

How did you get to be such an idiot?
I am still waiting for you to tell me how my posts show that I am "anti black"....have the MODS pull them all and if they show that then I will leave the site forever and if not, you do. Fair? We'll let the users decide.

You said "my posts show that I am anti black"....does me stating that removing statues without proper legal authority equal to me being "Anti Black"? If so, explain how.

Be a man for once in your life and stand by your words.

Them 'necks that live around Stone Mountain ain't playin' that!
"Hey Leroy! We got some damn Yankees over heanh fer bait!"
"Alright Bubba, I'll be right over, lemme get the dogs in the box."
Yeeeeee-HAWWW! Hot Damn!

Forum List

Back