The Present Moment Has Set Blacks Back a Half-Century

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
According to the make-believe world of the left, we are experiencing a great moment in American racial history. For the first time, the story goes, more whites than ever are coming to realize how racist America is, how racist cops are and how systemically racist everything in America is. Only now do many Americans understand just how racist Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, Ulysses Grant, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, "whitening" agents, meritocracy, Western culture, Christianity, jailing blacks and the NFL are. The bestselling book in America is about alleged "white fragility" -- the term for any rational response to the irrational charge that all whites are racist.

All this is supposed to be good for America's blacks.

But none of it is. In fact, it is all destructive.

BJ - The Pull quote

Take the movement to defund police departments and the incessant charges of "police brutality" and "racist police." Only those who don't care about blacks other than using them to advance their power -- Democrats and the rest of the left, both black and white -- argue this war against the police is good for blacks. Already the increase in the number of blacks murdered, not to mention injured, is reaching levels unseen in decades. And there is every reason to assume, as police pull back from high-crime areas, it will get worse.

"Allow us to remain racists or we will predict all sorts of scary things for the future"

Lol.

No.

I think that you are missing the story here -
Unless you like the idea of law abiding African Americans to be less safe to appease a few radicals
Then you totally get it.

Camden N.J. "defunded" their police force and crime went down.

You argument is dismissed.

Sad how ignorant our tea bagger trumpoholics are. They think "defunding" means abolishing and are too lazy or ignorant to educate themselves.

"Allow us to remain racists or we will predict all sorts of scary things for the future"

Lol.

No.
Yeah, we're seeing the final primal scream of the way things used to be, and a clear change into a new direction here.

What concerns me is that we could do what we always seem to do: Overcompensate.

It looks like we're gonna find that out pretty soon, and early indications are questionable.

Lol.

No.
Yeah, we're seeing the final primal scream of the way things used to be, and a clear change into a new direction here.

What concerns me is that we could do what we always seem to do: Overcompensate.

It looks like we're gonna find that out pretty soon, and early indications are questionable.

We will threaten with overcompensating. I don't doubt that. You see it with the statue issue. It all could be stopped if we had real leaders that said "OK you have a point, lets really work to address this".

Lol.

No.

Unless you like the idea of law abiding African Americans to be less safe to appease a few radicals
Then you totally get it.

Crime went down across thw country. They basically dissolved the police union. Which made policing cheaper. They actually hired MORE police officers. It was reform that helped.
This cliche has been used ad nauseum lately..

Lol.

No.

Then you totally get it.

Crime went down across thw country. They basically dissolved the police union. Which made policing cheaper. They actually hired MORE police officers. It was reform that helped.

They changed the way the new hires were trained and acted.

Lol.

No.

Then you totally get it.

Reform, yes. Thats what I said. You said defunding, like that made a difference.

Lol.

No.

Then you totally get it.

yea, with fewer police there are fewer arrest and crime stats go down, but not the crime

Lol.

No.

Then you totally get it.

Reform, yes. Thats what I said. You said defunding, like that made a difference.

I said "defunded". The quotation marks are there for a reason.

Lol.

No.

Then you totally get it.

yea, with fewer police there are fewer arrest and crime stats go down, but not the crime

As already noted, there weren't fewer police. There were more.

Lol.

No.

Then you totally get it.

Omg, regardless, you spoke ignorantly.

Lol.

No.

That's such an ignorant statement. Look at the homicide rate in Baltimore after Freddie Gray and renaming of Robert E Lee park. Easily 100+ more blacks a year are being murdered in the city. That's not a prediction, that's a fact. Baltimore is on pace to break last year's mark. How is that even possible with months of social distancing?

Lol.

No.

Then you totally get it.

Omg, regardless, you spoke ignorantly.

I spoke to what happened. To get rid of one of the biggest problems (the police union) they had to "defund" the entire force and disband it.

Lol.

No.

That's such an ignorant statement. Look at the homicide rate in Baltimore after Freddie Gray and renaming of Robert E Lee park. Easily 100+ more blacks a year are being murdered in the city. That's not a prediction, that's a fact. Baltimore is on pace to break last year's mark. How is that even possible with months of social distancing?

Baltimore is corrupt from the top to the bottom. A ton of police officers have been sent to prison from there because of the corruption inside the police departments. You can't make a case for anything by pointing out the most corrupt. Heck, the police killed one of their own to keep him from testifying.

The people there should protest to "defund" the entire system.

Lol.

No.

Baltimore is corrupt from the top to the bottom. A ton of police officers have been sent to prison from there because of the corruption inside the police departments. You can't make a case for anything by pointing out the most corrupt. Heck, the police killed one of their own to keep him from testifying.

The people there should protest to "defund" the entire system.

The police backed off after 2015. The city is run by Democrats. In any case, it spells more murder for blacks.

According to the make-believe world of the left, we are experiencing a great moment in American racial history. For the first time, the story goes, more whites than ever are coming to realize how racist America is, how racist cops are and how systemically racist everything in America is. Only now do many Americans understand just how racist Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, Ulysses Grant, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, "whitening" agents, meritocracy, Western culture, Christianity, jailing blacks and the NFL are. The bestselling book in America is about alleged "white fragility" -- the term for any rational response to the irrational charge that all whites are racist.

BJ - The Pull quote

Take the movement to defund police departments and the incessant charges of "police brutality" and "racist police." Only those who don't care about blacks other than using them to advance their power -- Democrats and the rest of the left, both black and white -- argue this war against the police is good for blacks. Already the increase in the number of blacks murdered, not to mention injured, is reaching levels unseen in decades. And there is every reason to assume, as police pull back from high-crime areas, it will get worse.
The author of your link doesn't mention "white privilege"
Is that because he believes it's a myth??

The Fallacy of ‘White Privilege’ | National Review

"European Americans enjoy a broad range of privileges denied to persons of color in our society, privileges that often permit them to dominate others who do not enjoy such privileges.

"While there are many issues that reflect the racism in US society, there are some cases where racism is the issue, such as affirmative action, housing, job discrimination, hate crimes, and criminal justice.

"In addition, there are many broader social issues where racism is one factor in the equation, albeit often the major one."

White Privilege in the United States

White privilege is a founding principle of this country, and it has never been properly addressed until now.

BJ - The Pull quote

We even elected a black man, born in Kenya as our President!!!

Forum List

Back