RIP Linda Cristal

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A great actress in one of the greatest TV westerns ever made. One of the most beautiful women in the world. Sadly missed.

1593518038420.png

A great actress in one of the greatest TV westerns ever made. One of the most beautiful women in the world. Sadly missed.

View attachment 357206

Westerns exploit our indigenous people. The racist actors should be banned and their shows shelved.

View attachment 357206

Westerns exploit our indigenous people. The racist actors should be banned and their shows shelved.
I'm an indigenous people. I was born here. So were my parents and grand parents and even my great grand parents.

View attachment 357206

I'm an indigenous people. I was born here. So were my parents and grand parents and even my great grand parents.

I'm offended that Tommy would post this racist vile garbage! :)

View attachment 357206

WYEHO?

Well not now!!!

she was in The Alamo also..I loved High Chaparral---great theme music
..that picture of her is SINFUL!!!!!!! all it shows is her breasts!!!!...why not just chop off her head in the pic???!!!
are you LUSTING Tommy?!!???
..Victoria ----mmmmmmmmmmmmm
intro with music:

Forum List

Back