Next up: Stone Mountain carvings

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Stone Mountain is an abomination. I have hiked all over GA and wouldn’t step foot there.

Dr MLK said “let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!” in his “I have a dream” speech and a few years later they decided to make it a monument to hate.

Seven mins of inspiration with the last 4 minutes being as close to perfect as language can be...

Finished in 1972 this should be returned to a clean face of rock.

DFC50654-072B-4F0A-AD59-C6800D435F2E.jpeg

Stone Mountain is an abomination. I have hiked all over GA and wouldn’t step foot there.

Dr MLK said “let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!” in his “I have a dream” speech and a few years later they decided to make it a monument to hate.

Seven mins of inspiration with the last 4 minutes being as close to perfect as language can be...

View attachment 357205

I have hiked all over GA and wouldn’t step foot there.
Anyone notice what a retarded statement this dumbass just posted?

I hiked all over Georgia and wouldnt step foot there. Stone Mountain he wouldnt set foot there? Then he didnt hike all over Georgia.

View attachment 357205

I hiked all over Georgia and wouldnt step foot there. Stone Mountain he wouldnt set foot there? Then he didnt hike all over Georgia.

You’re off topic aka “all over the place”.

View attachment 357205

Oh dont like being called out for your dumbness? Then change your statement, "i hiked almost all over Georgia". Fuck you are a stupid twit...

View attachment 357205

He probably hiked all over Georgia with the gay fellows from Deliverance

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

I love that statue as much as mount Rushmore..

Go hike in Russia you commie bastard

View attachment 357205

Oh dont like being called out for your dumbness? Then change your statement, "i hiked almost all over Georgia". Fuck you are a stupid twit...

I’d expect all 21,000 of your posts to pretty much look like this nonsense. What the fuck are you even doing on here? Internet toughie. Lol. Guarantee 12th grade was your last exposure to an education (maybe not even).

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

You’ve never been to either you lying sack of shit.

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

Huh? I lived a 120 miles away for 14 years in South Carolina..

Now I am about 400 miles away from mount Rushmore living in Boise Idaho now

Btw go hike the south side of Chicago, sock

View attachment 357205

No doubt that it will soon be just rock again.

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

Like I said. You’ve never been. Bet you’re too fat to hike. I live 100 miles from Evan Rachel Wood.. haven’t seen her. Youre a liar.

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

Like I said. You’ve never been. Bet you’re too fat to hike. I live 100 miles from Evan Rachel Wood.. haven’t seen her. Youre a liar.

Who?

View attachment 357205

I’d expect all 21,000 of your posts to pretty much look like this nonsense. What the fuck are you even doing on here? Internet toughie. Lol. Guarantee 12th grade was your last exposure to an education (maybe not even).

Your statement of "Hiking all over Georgia, but wouldnt step foot there" Makes you around 4th grade education... Want to continue to play?

View attachment 357205

Go fuck your self

To fat?

LMFAO

I am 5'9" 155 lbs

So now Democrats want to destroy artwork? I've been saying it for years. Democrats will never be satisfied. First it was confederate statues. Then statues of Washington, Jefferson and Grant. Artwork as this thread proves. Next it will be history books and national parks like Gettysburg.

View attachment 357205

Your statement of "Hiking all over Georgia, but wouldnt step foot there" Makes you around 4th grade education... Want to continue to play?

I take it from your evasion that I was spot on about the 12th grade. I made it through the 18th grade. You're avoiding the topic of the abomination in Georgia because you know Im right.

Forum List

Back