Newsom's reparations panel demands ability to deny real estate purchases by race.

Do I seem like I'm kowtowing to anyone? 😄 We are using the opportunity provided by immigration to irreversibly change your country and the white racists business owners who think they're profiting from that arrangement are selling your country for short term financial gain. 😄
Very few blacks are immigrating to the USA. Most immigrants are Latinos and Asians. Neither have favorable opinions of American blacks.

😄

You're not in a position to make demands but we are positioning ourselves, through your demographic replacement to be in a position to makes demands of you.
LOL blacks are not replacing anyone they have not grown in numbers in decades. Hispanics are increasing and will not agree to pay you a dime.

And? Calls for reparations continue to increase. Support for reparations increases as voters get younger and more diverse. It's a leaky damn you can hold back for the time being but the flood is coming. Minority births are outpacing white births 3 to 1. In encouraged by these increasing talks about reparations, not demoralized. Also I can do math. Your political and social power is contingent on your demographic power.
So what entitles you to reparations?

Its not buying black people silence moron, it's about addressing an injustice.
... and some combination of $1.2 million will satisfy them? (it won't) .. so .. what are next steps when California blacks want more (they will)? Tell us sensai .. since you proclaim to be the subject matter expert.

... and some combination of $1.2 million will satisfy them? (it won't) .. so .. what are next steps when California blacks want more (they will)? Tell us sensai .. since you proclaim to be the subject matter expert.
The point isn't to satisfy blacks, it's to address economic injustice.

Another recommendation is to provide a so-called "right to return" for Black residents,
here you go

iu

Yes, you read that correctly.
In the name of reparations, the panel wants the right to deny property purchases according to what race the buyer is.

I have an idea - let's make this guy the President!

The way I'm seeing it, they want to be able to deny white buyers the right to buy in a predominantly white neighborhood. Racist yes. But I bet there won't be any restrictions on a black person buying into a predominantly black neighborhood. I could be wrong. But I would bet a good steak dinner that I'm right.

Forum List

Back