Newsom's reparations panel demands ability to deny real estate purchases by race.

No
You are unable to understand there is no justice in punishing people that had absolutely nothing to do with slavery whatsoever and have no ancestors that had anything to do with it either.
Why don't you go back and figure out which African tribe captured and enslaved the ancestors of every black person in America and seek reparations from them?
No. I'm in this country and you cuck whites are just going to have to deal with us coming and taking reparations from you.

Reparations are no different a concept from someone who was stolen from being compensated by the thief except with Reparations the thief is usually a government. What's irrational about that?
Okay .. i'll nibble ..

Why is California obligated to take this step and what problem will it solve?

That’s what reparations are for - to make whitey turn over part of his earnings to blacks.
Exactly .. it's like a diversity hire .. doing it because .. you can check that box, while not really solving any problems. It's a great strategy that produces .. no real results.

Exactly .. it's like a diversity hire .. doing it because .. you can check that box, while not really solving any problems. It's a great strategy that produces .. no real results.
Diversity hires don't addresses disproportionate concentrations of wealth, agreed.

California is obligated from its history of segregation and redlining and what it will solve is the injustice of those policies.
Oh .. it'll solve it huh .. so blacks can never bring it up again and accept all is well now because of a payout (that they'll spend foolishly)? What happens when that money runs out .. which it will quickly for a majority?

No to what? You have no choice in your demographic replacement and demographic replacement will usher in political and social change. Your consent isn't required. It's why you're a cuck.
That is funny.
It is black people who kowtow to white liberals that are the cucks.
Without their handouts, 70% of your race would be starving. they can't survive without crumbs left for them by white liberals.

That is funny.
It is black people who kowtow to white liberals that are the cucks.
Without their handouts, 70% of your race would be starving. they can't survive without crumbs left for them by white liberals.
Do I seem like I'm kowtowing to anyone? 😄 We are using the opportunity provided by immigration to irreversibly change your country and the white racists business owners who think they're profiting from that arrangement are selling your country for short term financial gain. 😄

Blacks need to get past they're owed anything and start making something of themselves
😄

You're not in a position to make demands but we are positioning ourselves, through your demographic replacement to be in a position to makes demands of you.

Forum List

Back