Newsom's reparations panel demands ability to deny real estate purchases by race.

Help me, help me, I'm Black and can't get up. Where's the playground, let's smoke a joint, drink a Colt 45 and shoot some hoops. I got my government check.

😄

You're not in a position to make demands but we are positioning ourselves, through your demographic replacement to be in a position to makes demands of you.

I certainly am. My ancestors were wronged as much as blacks. So were Chinese, Scots, Native Americans, Jews....

Blacks are just one of many

Do I seem like I'm kowtowing to anyone? 😄 We are using the opportunity provided by immigration to irreversibly change your country and the white racists business owners who think they're profiting from that arrangement are selling your country for short term financial gain. 😄
troll.jpg

No. I'm in this country and you cuck whites are just going to have to deal with us coming and taking reparations from you.
You aren't taking shit.
Even the California moonbats are requiring that one prove that one is descended from slaves.
By your own admission, you were not.

You aren't taking shit.
Even the California moonbats are requiring that one prove that one is descended from slaves.
By your own admission, you were not.
And? Calls for reparations continue to increase. Support for reparations increases as voters get younger and more diverse. It's a leaky damn you can hold back for the time being but the flood is coming. Minority births are outpacing white births 3 to 1. In encouraged by these increasing talks about reparations, not demoralized. Also I can do math. Your political and social power is contingent on your demographic power.

No. I'm in this country and you cuck whites are just going to have to deal with us coming and taking reparations from you.
Thirteen percent of the population are never going to force the other eighty seven percent to do anything. You are so stupid that you don’t even see that the faint hope of reparations is a carrot the liberal politicians are dangling in front of you to get your vote.

Thirteen percent of the population are never going to force the other eighty seven percent to do anything. You are so stupid that you don’t even see that the faint hope of reparations is a carrot the liberal politicians are dangling in front of you to get your vote.

It's completely obvious the dumbasses were duped again

13%? 😄

Democrats have a bunch of carrots...Social Security, Medicare, student loans, welfare, EBT cards, etc. If you vote Republican you're gonna lose it all. It's been scaring people to vote Democrat for years.

Forum List

Back