Newsom's reparations panel demands ability to deny real estate purchases by race.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Yes, you read that correctly.
In the name of reparations, the panel wants the right to deny property purchases according to what race the buyer is.

I have an idea - let's make this guy the President!

That's what white people did during segregation you historically ignorant Dipshit. 😄

Why do some whites not understand restorative justice is going to entail giving up some of those previous ill gotten gains.

That's what white people did during segregation you historically ignorant Dipshit. 😄

Why do some whites not understand restorative justice is going to entail giving up some of those previous ill gotten gains.
So racism now to make up for past racism & racism in the future to make up for present day racism = racism forever!

Brilliant thinking from a furry choad

Well geez .. maybe those blacks should own them a few white people then (in a state that never practiced slavery)... all in the name of restorative justice!

Hey dipshit... right at HALF the black population in America have no American slave ancestry. And those that do, most can't prove it other than family claims saying they are.
Impossible to know.

Yes, you read that correctly.
In the name of reparations, the panel wants the right to deny property purchases according to what race the buyer is.

I have an idea - let's make this guy the President!

Raci$m i$ big $$$$$!

Well geez .. maybe those blacks should own them a few white people then (in a state that never practiced slavery)... all in the name of restorative justice!
Hyperbole is all you have because you don't have a rational argument for why victims of segregation and redlining shouldn't receive justice.

As the old saying goes, two wrongs do not make a right.

You cannot create equality by treating people unequally.

Hey dipshit... right at HALF the black population in America have no American slave ancestry. And those that do, most can't prove it other than family claims saying they are.
Impossible to know.
Where did you pull those numbers out other than your ass? And who's suggesting black people who's ancestors weren't victims of segregation and redlining should be compensated? My family is black but we didn't come to this country until the 80s. I wouldn't expect to be compensated for America's history of racial injustice because no one in my family, other than the black American in-laws I have, were victims of it.

Impossible to know.

I would need to submit my DNA in order to claim tribal benefits.

What wrong? If you harm someone and are being forced to compensate them for that harm can that really be considered harm against you?

That works well when it is two individuals, not when it is two entire races.

What harm have I caused that I would need to compensate someone for?

That is an example of Restorative Justice? Make the the practice of Housing Discrimination illegal and then “restore” it to use against Whites? That is sure to divide US.

California is home to many wealthy elite liberal Whites. I guarantee they will take no less kindly to being denied real estate in the name of bullshit wokeness.

Restorative Justice is simply a vehicle to get revenge on Whitey.

Forum List

Back