Newsom threatens kidnapping charges after Florida dumps migrants at church

I’m not here illegally and being transported to a sanctuary city or state where I’m supposedly welcomed
They were here LEGALLY, because their petition for asylum was pending in court, and people are granted temporary legal status until the petition is accepted or rejected in court.
1686075882982.png

They were LEGAL because they applied for asylum, and when people apply for asylum they are temporary legal until a decision is made in court.
You are correct but I will refer to them as illegal until they are granted permission to stay... the problem is 80% never show up for their hearing and then a warrant is issued and they can never get permanent status for any reason.... their right to work is taken from them but they still seem to be able to stay and work using a fake SSN number....
There is nothing good or right about what Biden has done at the border... its not going to end well I'm afraid....

You are correct but I will refer to them as illegal until they are granted permission to stay... the problem is 80% never show up for their hearing and then a warrant is issued and they can never get permanent status for any reason.... their right to work is taken from them but they still seem to be able to stay and work using a fake SSN number....
There is nothing good or right about what Biden has done at the border... its not going to end well I'm afraid....
so you are arguing that it will not be considered a crime in court because “Ranbunctious” is calling it illegal while at the same time admitting that at the time of the flight they were here legally?

so you are arguing that it will not be considered a crime in court because “Ranbunctious” is calling it illegal while at the same time admitting that at the time of the flight they were here legally?
No... I know the law and you were correct... I just don't agree with the law being bastardized to be used as a way to change the nations demographics... so I will always refer to these aliens as illegal.... look at them.... many are fat... they dress nice... they all have smart phones and have paid thousands of dollars to get here... they are not asylum seekers they are welfare seekers....

I’m not here illegally and being transported to a sanctuary city or state where I’m supposedly welcomed

The people transporting them made promises which were not fulfilled. As if I promised to take you to work. According to reports the transporters provided documentation from the State of Florida.

If a woman asks you to take her to her home and you take her elsewhere what is that? Many people would call it kidnapping wouldn’t they?

You see them as Illegals and whatever happens is fine. Unfortunately American law sees them as people. And that means they have rights too.

As the lawyer I posted the short from said. They are now considered victims of a crime and entitled by Federal Law to a U Visa. So they can’t be deported.

All DeSantis has done is guarantee they will become Permanent Residents and eventual Citizens. I’ve said before. Politicians should always have a lawyer present. This way when they have what they consider a brilliant Idea, they can have the Lawyer tell them all the legal trouble they’ll get into with this idea.

Instead of highlighting the problem. A problem Florida really doesn’t have. The Governor of Florida and Candidate for President has made the problem worse. For himself, and the nation.

Best case scenario is DeSantis looks like an idiot making sure more Illegals are allowed to stay. Median case is he spends weeks of the campaign explaining how he isn’t a Kidnapper. Worst case. He is actually charged.

Biden flew them into Florida and DeSantis flew them to sanctuary cities... that's not a crime its a act of kindness...

The people transporting them made promises which were not fulfilled. As if I promised to take you to work. According to reports the transporters provided documentation from the State of Florida.

If a woman asks you to take her to her home and you take her elsewhere what is that? Many people would call it kidnapping wouldn’t they?

You see them as Illegals and whatever happens is fine. Unfortunately American law sees them as people. And that means they have rights too.

As the lawyer I posted the short from said. They are now considered victims of a crime and entitled by Federal Law to a U Visa. So they can’t be deported.

All DeSantis has done is guarantee they will become Permanent Residents and eventual Citizens. I’ve said before. Politicians should always have a lawyer present. This way when they have what they consider a brilliant Idea, they can have the Lawyer tell them all the legal trouble they’ll get into with this idea.

Instead of highlighting the problem. A problem Florida really doesn’t have. The Governor of Florida and Candidate for President has made the problem worse. For himself, and the nation.

Best case scenario is DeSantis looks like an idiot making sure more Illegals are allowed to stay. Median case is he spends weeks of the campaign explaining how he isn’t a Kidnapper. Worst case. He is actually charged.

The people transporting them made promises which were not fulfilled.

That's awful. They should all be deported now.

Biden flew them into Florida and DeSantis flew them to sanctuary cities... that's not a crime its a act of kindness...

They were flown from Texas. They were never in Florida. That’s why the Bexar County Sheriff is saying it is Kidnapping.

The people transporting them made promises which were not fulfilled.

That's awful. They should all be deported now.

They are now getting U Visa’s.

Instead of a good chance at Deporting them. All DeSantis has done is insure they get priority consideration for a Green Card, and eventual Citizenship.

They are now getting U Visa’s.

Instead of a good chance at Deporting them. All DeSantis has done is insure they get priority consideration for a Green Card, and eventual Citizenship.

Yeah, we need to reject these phony asylum claims instead of letting these
illegal aliens into the interior.

How did the governor of Florida fly migrants out of Texas?...

He chartered a plane. Gave people documents from Florida Emergency Management. Sent them to find Illegals. In Texas. And they made false promises about jobs and citizenship if they would travel.

You need to read the news man.

Or do you think they crossed the border from Mexico into Florida?

He chartered a plane. Gave people documents from Florida Emergency Management. Sent them to find Illegals. In Texas. And they made false promises about jobs and citizenship if they would travel.

You need to read the news man.

Or do you think they crossed the border from Mexico into Florida?
Even in your own link it says much is unknown about this event... someone is making this up... how did DeSantis pay for a flight that never entered Florida?... it doesn't make any sense... this story doesn't make any sense... I will wait for the true story to break thank you....

Did you read where I said that?... don't be too smart by half....

Tell us how this "fake SS" works. I give the employer a SS number. 1 It doesn't exist.

2. It belongs to someone else. Quite a surprise when they get to tax time eh? You think millions of people are working under fake SS numbers and the actual owners of those numbers don't care? 3. It belongs to an 84 year old woman living in another state. No one notices this?

No, the "fake SS" is nothing more than cover for business hiring illegals.

Tell us how this "fake SS" works. I give the employer a SS number. 1 It doesn't exist.

2. It belongs to someone else. Quite a surprise when they get to tax time eh? You think millions of people are working under fake SS numbers and the actual owners of those numbers don't care? 3. It belongs to an 84 year old woman living in another state. No one notices this?

No, the "fake SS" is nothing more than cover for business hiring illegals.

3. Dead peoples' SS numbers. It happens all the time.

Forum List

Back