Newsom threatens kidnapping charges after Florida dumps migrants at church

Its not humiliating when that jackass so called sheriff calls you out... he is a TDS nutcase.... That's what I said that differs from what you said....
Settle back down you crazy wanker, I didn't suggest that DeSantis would be humiliated.

As former President Donald Trump faces ongoing legal challenges, his nemesis Governor Ron DeSantis is now finding himself in legal peril as well.

Following the flights that transported nearly 50 mostly Venezuelan migrants from El Paso to Martha's Vineyard, DeSantis' involvement has led the sheriff of Bexar County, Texas to recommend criminal charges against those involved in what many saw as a political stunt.
So BRANDON isn’t in trouble for the flooding of over 5,000,000 Illegals, dropping them off without local Government knowledge in the middle of the night but they are?? LOL 😆

Hunter Biden is immune from prosecution because Trump created a new legal standard in America.

Now it plays both ways, and only to the cost of the country!

This is the reason why America is heading toward vigilante justice or justice by bullets.

The party in power can make their darlings immune for prosecution by legal means.

Donald H said:
DeSantis can use the publicity and it will make him relevant enough to stand the humiliation that is already coming his way.
Yes, being charged will bring DeSantis status that he can use when Trump comes down hard on him.
I asked the question a few daya ago on 'who supports DeSantis'?

It's still pending on account of so much uncertainty.

People crossing the border illegally are not being kidnapped by being moved to sanctuary cities or states.

Let’s say we are neighbors. You are hungover and I say I’ll drive you to work. Instead I dump you in the middle of nowhere. Have I committed a crime?

Quite possibly. Depending on the wording of the law.

According to that lawyer. It may well be a crime. And it will instead of making the point allow those Illegal Aliens to remain in the nation. Giving them an advantage in getting permanent resident status.

Let’s say we are neighbors. You are hungover and I say I’ll drive you to work. Instead I dump you in the middle of nowhere. Have I committed a crime?

Quite possibly. Depending on the wording of the law.

According to that lawyer. It may well be a crime. And it will instead of making the point allow those Illegal Aliens to remain in the nation. Giving them an advantage in getting permanent resident status.

I’m not here illegally and being transported to a sanctuary city or state where I’m supposedly welcomed

Yes, being charged will bring DeSantis status that he can use when Trump comes down hard on him.
I asked the question a few daya ago on 'who supports DeSantis'?

It's still pending on account of so much uncertainty.
Charged with what?... providing flights for illegal migrants?... then Biden should be charged as well... I understand what you are saying but there isn't a crime here.... this Sherriff is a loon... he has a hard on to nail a republican... first it was Trump than his own governor and now again its DeSantis in his crosshairs... he is a nutcase....
But to coincide with your point being attacked by this so called law man is a badge of honor.... it also will bring the right closer together and they will circle the wagons... and they will come out in mass to vote in the general election for whomever comes out on top for the GOP.... the people even some dems have had enough of this crap...

This is the Democrat war on the American people. They used unending legal challenges against Sarah Palin and Donald Trump. To the jacobin democrats, it works.

They're already railroading innocent people into prison on fake charges and getting away with it, so why not? LEt them charge every GOP candidate with fake crimes' same as they're doing wit Trump, police officers, white citizens who defend themselves for the Democrats' violently racist street thug army, etc. It's not like the GOP will stand up to them, nor will anybody else.

BananaRepulicofAmericaBananaRepublic_1_9403a522-8209-4b1f-98a0-d859c613ad5c.jpg

They're all fake applications; they're being coached by leftists and Demcrat operatives before they even leave their countries. Do you have any evidence they're aren't? Most of them look fat and pretty well dressed to me.
So your argument is that you and I have no proof of anything? Then why do you claim they’re fake? Are you guessing?

Forum List

Back