Newsom threatens kidnapping charges after Florida dumps migrants at church

No, they're not...just posturing. The threat isn't credible, at all, and everyone with a brain knows it.
This is just another excuse for you to trot out the agenda and clutch your pearls close.

BTW, not so sure that Newsom is all that much of a leader, to the left. I'm sure he'd like to think so.
a threat is a threat . the left is threatening to lock up the leading candidates for the opposing party .

Newsom threatens to arrest the #2 candidate and the 1st choice for republicans if Trump is prevented from running .. DeSantis like Trump is beating Biden in the polls when it comes to s head to head match up for POTUS ! 1st Trump now DeSantis ! the left is criminalizing their political opponents !

Why doesn’t DeSantis come to California and call his bluff?

Newsom threatens to arrest the #2 candidate and the 1st choice for republicans if Trump is prevented from running .. DeSantis like Trump is beating Biden in the polls when it comes to s head to head match up for POTUS ! 1st Trump now DeSantis ! the left is criminalizing their political opponents !

Thank you! I needed that laugh.

Some people are citizens who have core values and principles, and so approach politics from the standpoint of reflecting these core values and principles.

Others are proles who are members of a political party that tells them what to believe.

Over the last 50 years or so, there has been a startling attrition of the first type of person in the democrat party to the point it is now all but completely comprised of the latter.

I TOLD YOU Dems won't back off rigging and stealing elections. Dems are trying to take out the top 2024 GOP candidates with BS indictments.

Remember the Dem party is a wounded animal, their party is collapsing into a cesspool. They can't win on the issues because they have gone extreme left so we see all this corruption and collusion to take out their opponents.

Some people are citizens who have core values and principles, and so approach politics from the standpoint of reflecting these core values and principles.

Others are proles who are members of a political party that tells them what to believe.

Over the last 50 years or so, there has been a startling attrition of the first type of person in the democrat party to the point it is now all but completely comprised of the latter.

I used to admire the values of democrats.

I used to admire the values of democrats.

Same here.

What amazes me is that so many people my age lack basic human sentience and so stay completely loyal to a party that now represents nearly the antithesis of values it represented 50 years ago.

Make no mistake, though, The Democrat party has always been about the little guy. It's just that when I was young, the little guy in question was a working American while today that little guy is Jeff Bezos.

Same here.

What amazes me is that so many people my age lack basic human sentience and so stay completely loyal to a party that now represents nearly the antithesis of values it represented 50 years ago.

Make no mistake, though, The Democrat party has always been about the little guy. It's just that when I was young, the little guy in question was a working American while today that little guy is Jeff Bezos.

Well said.

I TOLD YOU Dems won't back off rigging and stealing elections. Dems are trying to take out the top 2024 GOP candidates with BS indictments.

Remember the Dem party is a wounded animal, their party is collapsing into a cesspool. They can't win on the issues because they have gone extreme left so we see all this corruption and collusion to take out their opponents.
iu

The whole left??

...or just Gavin Newsom?
LOL

You know Newsom is a complete moron when uber-liberal NBC calls out his idiocy.

"Ron DeSantis is going to be landing in this city later this month to hold a fundraiser for his presidential campaign. Should he be worried that law enforcement officials in this state are going to arrest him when he walks off the plane?" Soboroff confronted in an interview that released on Wednesday.

Newsom, clearly frustrated with the question, shot back, "Now we're getting to hyperbole."

"Well, just respectfully, I mean, I don't think it's hyperbole. You're the one raising the issue of criminality potentially," Soboroff fired back.

But.....

But.....

But......

It's okay if it's THEIR cult doing it, don't you see?

The leftist hacks had no issue with Sloppy Joe dumping illegals in cities all across the country and done under cover of darkness. The left only started to whine and cry when the illegals began costing them tax dollars in their "sanctuary cities''.

This should work out well. Everything touched by the left isca disaster.

Democrats are so pathetic. They are so welcoming to illegals until they show up on their doorstep, then they squeal like stuck pigs. :auiqs.jpg:

One of the illegals in this video is from Canada. She had at least 7 years to get her status fixed, Instead she must have assumed she would be cleared by means of her children born in the US during those seven years. Oops!

Forum List

Back