Newsom threatens kidnapping charges after Florida dumps migrants at church

As former President Donald Trump faces ongoing legal challenges, his nemesis Governor Ron DeSantis is now finding himself in legal peril as well.

Following the flights that transported nearly 50 mostly Venezuelan migrants from El Paso to Martha's Vineyard, DeSantis' involvement has led the sheriff of Bexar County, Texas to recommend criminal charges against those involved in what many saw as a political stunt.
Guess you forgot the Bidens are in leagal trouble and so is Christopher Wray and many others of the deep state.

This is how democrats run campaigns now, they sue their political opponents or try to imprison them.

This is how the Soviets operated.
So how did the Democrats break the law again...

You want your leaders to be above the law....

We have seen here time and time again of accusations against Biden and other Democrats, but when proof is asked for... They all go silent...

Trump has some serious accusations in front of him and the evidence seems pretty strong...
De Santis, well there is a Texas sheriff thinks there is a case to answer .

To the MAGAs, you have to stop voting for criminals..

What legal trouble?

Is there even a trumped up investigation on Biden for anything?

Remember Bengazi, how many investigations and it just made GOP look incompetent and corrupt...
You'd have to be committed to Independence to understand.

The sheriff of Bexar County has done this before about a year ago... he is all bluff and no substance... just threats.... I'm sure he will be voted out of office and he knows it so he is bulking up for a new job somewhere... maybe at Wray's FBI.....

DeSantis can use the publicity and it will make him relevant enough to stand the humiliation that is already coming his way.

So how did the Democrats break the law again...

You want your leaders to be above the law....

We have seen here time and time again of accusations against Biden and other Democrats, but when proof is asked for... They all go silent...

Trump has some serious accusations in front of him and the evidence seems pretty strong...
De Santis, well there is a Texas sheriff thinks there is a case to answer .

To the MAGAs, you have to stop voting for criminals..
I'm sure every GOP candidate for President are breaking laws and deserve jail time

No worries.

:auiqs.jpg:

DeSantis can use the publicity and it will make him relevant enough to stand the humiliation that is already coming his way.
Being accused of a made up crime by a TDS progressive sheriff is not humiliating... its a badge of honor... it shows how worried the leftists are getting.....

DeSantis will welcome the publicity. This topic too has now been defused.

Being accused of a made up crime by a TDS progressive sheriff is not humiliating... its a badge of honor... it shows how worried the leftists are getting.....
That pretty well what I said, albeit in different words that you seem to have not understood.

Made up or not? Who cares when it brings DeSantis out of the dark?

CA just got a few plane loads of illegals seeking the sanctuary state in the sun... CA has the most generous welfare system for illegals... everything is free for them in CA....
They came from Florida after they had been dropped in Florida by Biden's secret flights in the dead of night....

That pretty well what I said, albeit in different words that you seem to have not understood.

Made up or not? Who cares when it brings DeSantis out of the dark?
Its not humiliating when that jackass so called sheriff calls you out... he is a TDS nutcase.... That's what I said that differs from what you said....

What legal trouble?

Is there even a trumped up investigation on Biden for anything?

Remember Bengazi, how many investigations and it just made GOP look incompetent and corrupt...
All both parties ever do is investigate each other in the name of oversight.

I'm sure every GOP candidate for President are breaking laws and deserve jail time

No worries.

:auiqs.jpg:
Right! If their party gains the presidency. Trump created a standard in America of innocence established outside of the legal system. Both parties will now use that to their advantage.

Forum List

Back