New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

The evidence is crystal clear. The magic bullet theory is nonsensical. There was more than one shooter.

I’ve made up no evidence whatsoever, you chump. There had to have been at least two shooters; facts don’t lie. You may, but facts remain facts just the same.
There is no evidence nor a magic byullet

The slightly damaged bullet shown entered Kennedy's collar, through his neck, out the knot of his neck tie, through Connally seat & lodged in the side of his suit jacket.

Entering Kennedy's suit collar is 3 layer fabric folded to 6 + 2 layer shirt collar folded to 4 over 4 layer tie = 14 fabric layers before entering neck. Exiting through shirt overlapping double layer button row 4 layers + 5 layer tie knot x 4 layer tie = 24 fabric layers after exiting neck = 38 layers of fabric in collars & tie. Then seat fabric & foam layers + layers along side of Connally's suit. All that fabric, flesh & foam left bullet lightly damaged.

Bone & bullet fragments from the other 2 shots struck people outside the vehicle.

Many on the Warren Commission did not agree with the magic bullet theory. They only agree as do I, that all 3 bullets came were fired from the sixth-floor window of the Texas School Book Depository.
You’re entitled to believe whatever you wish.

But I’ll do a little cut and paste for a recap:

Perhaps the most unhelpful aspect of the evidence was the fact that three people sustained seven wounds (see Basic Facts of the JFK Assassination):

• President Kennedy was wounded in the back, throat and head;
  • Governor Connally was wounded in the torso, wrist and thigh;
  • and James Tague was wounded on his cheek.
If Oswald had been responsible for all of these wounds, he must have fired only the three bullets whose empty shells were discovered on the sixth floor of the TSBD. There is only one way in which three bullets could have caused the seven wounds:

• One bullet must have caused only James Tague’s wound. Tague was standing too far away to have been struck by a fragment of a bullet that had hit either Kennedy or Connally.
  • One bullet must have caused only President Kennedy’s fatal head wound. Films of the assassination show that Kennedy was hit in the head after he and Connally had reacted to their non–fatal wounds.
  • The remaining bullet must therefore have caused all the non–fatal wounds to Kennedy and Connally by passing through Kennedy’s torso from back to front, passing through Connally’s torso from back to front, passing through Connally’s wrist, and finally entering Connally’s thigh.
That is the single–bullet theory: the notion that one bullet caused six non–fatal wounds.
See: What is the JFK Assassination Magic Bullet Theory?

Also:

Problems with the Magic Bullet Theory​

The CE 399 bullet had almost certainly not done what it was claimed to have done:

• The US Army carried out test firings of similar bullets into the wrists of human cadavers. All of the test bullets sustained substantial damage.
  • More metal was retrieved from Governor Connally’s body than was missing from the CE 399 bullet.
  • The CE 399 bullet had apparently been discovered on a stretcher outside the operating theatre while Connally was undergoing emergency surgery. The hospital employee who found the bullet claimed that the stretcher in question was not that of Connally.
Id.

Maybe even of greater concern are the pieces of evidence concerning the direction of the fatal head shot. Front to back or back to front? If back to front and you add a dose of the single bullet theory, you could conclude that there was no fourth shot. But if front to back, it couldn’t have been fired from behind way back at the book depository.

The evidence (forensic evidence like the autopsy report and the X-rays and enhancement of the X-rays and related piece of data) tell the world one clear story. The President was also shot from in front. The fatal head shot was fired from in front. The X-rays combined with the Zapruder film and basic forensic science all say that the bullet entered the front of his skull (around the hairline above his right eye), it went through and through, coming out of a much more massive defect in the back (occipital) area of his skull.

If you study forensics, you know that the smaller hole is the point of entry. The larger hole is the point of exit.
It’s “beveling:”

Beveling of Bone​

When bullets pass through bone they usually produce a chip which is beveled or cone shaped. Like a classic cone chip in glass, the entry side is sharp edged and the exit side larger and slopping. The chip is thrown and the dimensions of the cone get bigger in the direction in which the bullet traveled. Bone is extremely useful for confirming the direction of travel within the body. Most of the time direction can be determined at a glance when beveling is involved. It is most commonly used in determining bullet direction in shots through the skull. There are some places in the body where it is less informative, primarily where the bone is too thin to permit the reading of the direction of the chipping, for instance in the long bones of the hands and feet. Beveling may also be seen in teeth, dentures, finger nails and in items on and about a victim when shot.

Thewre is nno evidence of muktiple shooters nor is there any magic bulllet
There is indeed evidence of at least a second shooter. And the “magic” bullet does exist and it remains the one in all but pristine condition.

Repeating your denials is weak sauce shit. Go back to my immediately preceding post. Then go ahead and argue with doctors and X-rays and modem forensic science. But you’re still wrong. People can lie. But as a famous forensic examiner once said, “the evidence never lies.”

Also:

Id.

Maybe even of greater concern are the pieces of evidence concerning the direction of the fatal head shot. Front to back or back to front? If back to front and you add a dose of the single bullet theory, you could conclude that there was no fourth shot. But if front to back, it couldn’t have been fired from behind way back at the book depository.

The evidence (forensic evidence like the autopsy report and the X-rays and enhancement of the X-rays and related piece of data) tell the world one clear story. The President was also shot from in front. The fatal head shot was fired from in front. The X-rays combined with the Zapruder film and basic forensic science all say that the bullet entered the front of his skull (around the hairline above his right eye), it went through and through, coming out of a much more massive defect in the back (occipital) area of his skull.

If you study forensics, you know that the smaller hole is the point of entry. The larger hole is the point of exit.

Your source is wrong.
The autopsy clearly proved the head shot came from the back and exited the side.

Since the skull is somewhat spherical and irregularly shaped how the head is positioned means it will not alway go from front to back or vice versa.

There was nothing magical about the second bullet.

Do not claim to know anything about forensics when in fact bullets do not always come out the way you insist they do.

There is indeed evidence of at least a second shooter. And the “magic” bullet does exist and it remains the one in all but pristine condition.

Repeating your denials is weak sauce shit. Go back to my immediately preceding post. Then go ahead and argue with doctors and X-rays and modem forensic science. But you’re still wrong. People can lie. But as a famous forensic examiner once said, “the evidence never lies.”
It does not exist.

It was in damged condition consistent with what it hit.

No you are wrong there is zero evidence.

you are also continuously repeating the same debunked nonsense/

Your source is wrong.
The autopsy clearly proved the head shot came from the back and exited the side.
Wrong. If you know anything about the work of medical examiners and forensic pathology, you know that the would of entry was in the front. You can review the pattern of metals fragments to see that the point of entry was at the hairline above the right eye. You can track the remnants of the wound path in the same manner.
Since the skull is somewhat spherical and irregularly shaped how the head is positioned means it will not alway go from front to back or vice versa.
No shit, Captain obvious. But, on the other hand, the general direction of the flight of the bullet can still be determined by noting the point of entry. And like it or not, it was in the front. The more massive blow-out at the occipital area was the exit wound.
There was nothing magical about the second bullet.
There was nothing magical about any of the bullets fired. The reason the one recovered from Connolly’s alleged stretcher is called the “magic” bullet is because it could not have caused all 7 wounds including breaking the Governor’s wrist and still have come out all but unscathed. Yet they ask us to believe that nonsense. Rational people are permitted to deny claims that are clearly false.
Do not claim to know anything about forensics when in fact bullets do not always come out the way you insist they do.
I’ll lay claim to whatever level of expertise I may have picked up over the years — with or without your approval. If you wanna believe in magic bullets and unicorn farts, you go right ahead. But in this field, it is clear that you don’t understand even the basics.

Wrong. If you know anything about the work of medical examiners and forensic pathology, you know that the would of entry was in the front. You can review the pattern of metals fragments to see that the point of entry was at the hairline above the right eye. You can track the remnants of the wound path in the same manner.

No shit, Captain obvious. But, on the other hand, the general direction of the flight of the bullet can still be determined by noting the point of entry. And like it or not, it was in the front. The more massive blow-out at the occipital area was the exit wound.

There was nothing magical about any of the bullets fired. The reason the one recovered from Connolly’s alleged stretcher is called the “magic” bullet is because it could not have caused all 7 wounds including breaking the Governor’s wrist and still have come out all but unscathed. Yet they ask us to believe that nonsense. Rational people are permitted to deny claims that are clearly false.

I’ll lay claim to whatever level of expertise I may have picked up over the years — with or without your approval. If you wanna believe in magic bullets and unicorn farts, you go right ahead. But in this field, it is clear that you don’t understand even the basics.
Wrong.

the medical examiners did track the wound using xrays and it entered in the back and ,exited the side.

There was no wound of any kind above the right eye.

The wound entered the back and cleaved off approximately a qurter of the skull.

It is not called magical because of any of your reasons and it was not unscathed whatsoever it was damged in a manner consistent with having hit all of those things.

You clearly have no expertise and I amm more knowledgeable.

you are pulling the claims from your ass

Wrong.

the medical examiners did track the wound using xrays and it entered in the back and ,exited the side.
Wrong. That was what they reported. But it’s not what the physical evidence actually shows.
There was no wound of any kind above the right eye.
Yes there was. Right at about the hairline.
The wound entered the back and cleaved off approximately a qurter of the skull.
The wound entered the front and blew out a big portion of the top of the skull and left an massive exit wound in the rear.
It is not called magical because of any of your reasons and it was not unscathed whatsoever it was damged in a manner consistent with having hit all of those things.
No. It was hardly damaged at all and in no way is that almost pristine condition consistent with what would appear in that round had it done all that it is claimed to have done.
You clearly have no expertise and I amm more knowledgeable.
I have both greater knowledge than you on this topic and more practical experience. You are merely ignorant.
you are pulling the claims from your ass
I’m not pulling any claims. I am asserting facts and demonstrating evidentiary support for those assertions. You should try it someday.

Also:

Id.

Many witness say there were 4 shots. Picture shows 3 shell casings on floor of depository. #4 spent casing should have still been chambered in the gun, because why would Oswald eject the last shell casing after seeing Kennedy's head explode? Oswald would have dropped that gun ASAP like a hot potato & got the hell out of there. Casing could also have ejected out the window.

The Eyewitness Account: Former WFAA newsman Tom Alyea entered the Texas School Book Depository before it was sealed off, and was the only newsman on the scene as the Dallas Police searched the building. Alyea has stated: "The barricade on the sixth floor ran parallel to the windows extending in an "L" shape that ended against the front wall between the first and second twin windows. The height of the stack of boxes was a minimum of 5 ft. I Looked over the barricade and saw three shell casings laying on the floor in front of the second window in the two window casement. They were scattered in an area that could be covered by a bushel basket. They were located about half way between the inside of the barricade and the low brick wall under the windows. No shell casings were touching the wall or the inside of the barricade. I set my lens focus at the estimated distance from the camera to the floor and held the camera over the top of the barricade and filmed them before anybody went into the enclosure. I could not position my eye to the camera's view finder to get the shot. After filming the casings with my wide angle lens, from a height of 5 ft., I asked Captain Fritz, who was standing at my side, if I could go behind the barricade and get a close-up shot of the casings. He told me that it would be better if I got my shots from outside the barricade. He then rounded the pile of boxes and entered the enclosure. This was the first time anybody walked between the barricade and the windows.
Fritz then walked to the casings, picked them up and held them in his hand over the top of the boxes for me to get a close-up shot of the evidence. I filmed about eight seconds of a close-up shot of the shell casings in Captain Fritz's hand. I stopped filming, and thanked him. I do not recall if he placed them in his pocket or returned them back to the floor, because I was preoccupied with recording other views of the crime scene. I have been asked many times if I thought it was peculiar that the Captain of Homicide picked up evidence with his hands. Actually, that was the first thought that came to me when he did it, but I rationalized that he was the homicide expert and no prints could be taken from spent shell casings. Therefore, any photograph of shell casings taken after this, is staged and not correct. It is highly doubtful that the shell casings that appear in Dallas police photos of the crime scene are the same casings that were found originally. The originals by this time were probably in a plastic bag at police headquarters. Why? Probably this was a missing link in the report the police department had to send to the FBI and they had to stage it and the barricade box placement to complete their report and photo records."

Last edited:

Flashback: Richard Gage in Kobe (2009)​

"In this week's blast from The Corbett Report past, James brings you his 2009 interview with Richard Gage in Kobe regarding the explosive evidence of the 9/11 demolitions to show you that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Also, he discusses the events surrounding this year's 9/11 anniversary, including the upcoming 2022 9/11 Truth Film Festival where the False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda documentary will be screened in its entirety and James will appear for a Q&A, and the Corbett Pirate Stream, where James and Broc will join Ryan Cristian of The Last American Vagabond for a livestream Watch Along and Q&A of Part 3 of that same documentary."

The most life-changing event in the history of the world but the ptb want us to forget it.

All I know is the air was safe to breathe 😂😂
Before the world changed
it was a perfect day.
skyline1__1314914830_9742.jpg

Last edited:
Thewre is nno evidence of muktiple shooters nor is there any magic bulllet
Sure there’s evidence. Two separate bullet types. Had to be two separate guns. Full metal jacket bullets don’t explode on impact

You know, I can kind of understand.

You watch a plane slam into a building, watch it smoulder a few hours, boom, it collapses. And then, the rescue operation that continued for weeks after was pretty damn traumatic.

What right do outsiders have to question such a terrible day on your city?

OTH? Building 7?

Office fires. . . Are you seriously going to buy that shit?

Wake the fuck up folks. :rolleyes:
What are you suggesting?

Forum List

Back