New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

You are posting the lies. he was a marxist for all of his adult life and before. He had no connection to the CIA

Those are facts you cannot present evidence against
The Confusing Dramatics of Charismatics

The one goal the CIA and the KGB share is to prevent thermonuclear war. So, on this issue of getting rid of leaders who play cowboy with that, they were allies. Oswald was connected to the CIA through his KGB masters. He was never disenchanted with Soviet Communism and was sent here as a sleeper cell.

No he was not.

He conssitently identified as a marxist.

Now prove your claim with eviidence
Totalitarianism Appeals to Those Whose Daddies Told Them They Were Born to Rule

Liberals need to have their martyred Preppy hero be killed by a Right-winger. JFK initiated all this WOKE degeneracy we see today. It is a product of the prep schools and the guillotine-fodder Ivy League, including richgirl Hillary's "Seven Sisters" colleges.

First, the Twin Towers had an unstable structure to begin with, so Bldg. 7 probably was poorly built, too. (One of the visaed hijackers was an architect; that's why he urged bin Laden to pick that target.)
Proof? Link?

Which of the terrorists was an architect?

Second, the collapse of the other two buildings caused a concussion similar to an earthquake, which would crack 7's structure.
What was the magnitude of the the collapse. I quick search on-line shows that is mostly a specious claim.

Third, even if there were demolitions set up inside all three buildings, they could have been planted by other Al Qaida operatives, so that doesn't get Islam off the hook.

Given who the tenets of Building Seven were? And your previous claims? It is now clear, you are either trolling in the extreme, or you don't know your head from a hole in the ground.

Under American Exceptionalism, No One Would Have a Right to His Daddy's Wealth

JFK was part of that Globalist attempt to re-establish world rule by Birth-Class Supremacy. However, he was incompetent and also wanted to hog all the medieval aristocratic glory to himself, so his own clique got rid of him.

The 9/11 Muzzie-loving truthy-tellers are financed by the Globalists, because Islam is the perfect religion to fit their goal of turning the best people in the world into submissive kneelers.
Wow. You seem to be divorced from reality.

Do you have any sources for this fairy tale, or is that a yarn of your own making?

:auiqs.jpg:

Proof? Link?

Which of the terrorists was an architect?

Given who the tenets of Building Seven were?
OPECker Oil Money Finances 9/11-Truthie Traitors

Mohammed Atta had a degree in architecture from Cairo University and was pursuing graduate studies in Germany when, typical of these subhuman Arabs, he saw a greater thrill in destroying buildings than in building them (which was an invention of evolved races).

Learn how to spell "tenant," you know-it-all nobody.

I am not afraid of the truth. I’m not even afraid of your paranoid delusions. I speak for the truth. You don’t.

You brought up Trump, you dipshit. I merely responded to your absolutely senseless claim about my views on Trump. You are often in need of being corrected, you overblown fart.
☆Ad hominem attacks against strangers.....
The first sign of a disinformation troll.☆
Paid shill perhaps ?

I don’t doubt it tumbled. Forensic evidence and the wounds in particular confirm that.

The minimal deformity to the base of the round isn’t what we would expect from any bullet striking home with sufficient speed and force to have shattered bones.
It is just what we would expect

The Confusing Dramatics of Charismatics

The one goal the CIA and the KGB share is to prevent thermonuclear war. So, on this issue of getting rid of leaders who play cowboy with that, they were allies. Oswald was connected to the CIA through his KGB masters. He was never disenchanted with Soviet Communism and was sent here as a sleeper cell.
He had no KGB masters and no connection to the CIA

You hate the Kennedy's proves your fiction?

I suggest a refresher course in logic you lack comprehension.
UnAmerican Peasant Believe That Guillotined Skulls Are Sacred Relics of Saints

As you lick the boots of Preppies, their designer boot polish warps your brain. How is it logical for you to believe that worshiping an imaginary superiority of birth elevates you above your own birth-class?

Forum List

Back