New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
They must have been the hardest hit with propaganda from the very start.

They get angry and deeply offended anytime you question the government and media's version of it.

You would think of all the people in the world it's them who would want to know the truth especially the families of the firefighters and the cops who died there.

You know, I can kind of understand.

You watch a plane slam into a building, watch it smoulder a few hours, boom, it collapses. And then, the rescue operation that continued for weeks after was pretty damn traumatic.

What right do outsiders have to question such a terrible day on your city?

OTH? Building 7?

Office fires. . . Are you seriously going to buy that shit?

Wake the fuck up folks. :rolleyes:

One tactic they've used from the start is to label everyone who questions 9/11 as a conspiracy theorist who believe "planes didn't really hit the buildings".... blah blah blah.

One of the things we so far haven't been able to prove that they were operated by remote control, a very plausible possibility.

Elaborate without using a negative.
One of the issues on which Trump failed was 911.
Biden has declassified everything and the FBI and DOJ told Kreindler they lost most of the evidence.
So much for trusting the corrupt FBI and DOJ.
The only thing I know about Trump and his involvement with 9/11 is that he lied and said that he saw people jumping ---- all the way from Trump Tower which is impossible even with binoculars on a clear day.....4.5 miles away

The only thing I know about Trump and his involvement with 9/11 is that he lied and said that he saw people jumping ---- all the way from Trump Tower which is impossible even with binoculars on a clear day.....4.5 miles away
Is that like Potatohead lying about being accepted into the Naval Academy or like The Ho saying she was bussed in Oakland for racial reasons as a student? Maybe like Crooked Hillary claiming she was named after Edmund Hillary?

Is that like Potatohead lying about being accepted into the Naval Academy or like The Ho saying she was bussed in Oakland for racial reasons as a student? Maybe like Crooked Hillary claiming she was named after Edmund Hillary?
I don't know why he would make up something like that.... maybe he's a pathological liar but he was a good president and that's good enough for me.

Last edited:
One tactic they've used from the start is to label everyone who questions 9/11 as a conspiracy theorist who believe "planes didn't really hit the buildings".... blah blah blah.

One of the things we so far haven't been able to prove that they were operated by remote control, a very plausible possibility.

What government/CIA etc. does really well, with help of the MSM Mockingbird, is how they infiltrate the so called conspiracy and take it to extremes. They often place their own people into it and push the most extreme aspect of it. Whoever came up with the planes really didn't hit the buildings is probably a government stooge.

They did this in the early stages of the UFO craze in the late 70's and early 80's. They find the people making the most noise and who have the best evidence....then they befriend those folks, act like a whistleblower and they leak to them phony intel and then expose it later to discredit said person.
They are still doing it with Luis Elizondo. He never ran the AATIP program for the Pentagon...the super secret program that Harry Reid pushed through, AATIP never existed...AAWSAP did exist and Elizondo never worked on it. He did work in intelligence though.

The Republican Party has become a party of bat shit crazy conspiracy theorists.
Does this mean I'm a republican now for being a truthor ? Thanks for informing me, but you really should have thanked me for posting this in conspiracy theories to save you the trouble.

Flashback: Richard Gage in Kobe (2009)​

"In this week's blast from The Corbett Report past, James brings you his 2009 interview with Richard Gage in Kobe regarding the explosive evidence of the 9/11 demolitions to show you that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Also, he discusses the events surrounding this year's 9/11 anniversary, including the upcoming 2022 9/11 Truth Film Festival where the False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda documentary will be screened in its entirety and James will appear for a Q&A, and the Corbett Pirate Stream, where James and Broc will join Ryan Cristian of The Last American Vagabond for a livestream Watch Along and Q&A of Part 3 of that same documentary."

Forum List

Back