Kamala Harris' Step-Daughter makes a Statement

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I'm telling you, this is going to make a difference. This is something about Left-wing nutso politics. The Vice-president was not blind-sided by this - she is in control of this and gave the go-ahead. Mainstream media is going to be all over this.

The outfit appeared to be a deliberate choice, and there's no suggestion the bared boobs were a wardrobe malfunction.

So, it appears that the Second Gentleman's daughter from his first dalliance in marriage, is a failed fashion designer who refuses to just be a seamstress for a successful designer; and so she's a part-time prostitute - as what happens in New York City to so many art schoolers and actresses.

But, I don't want to jump to any conclusions . . .

'I wanted to create a space for this particular show where we felt what we are feeling in the culture itself: Kind of unsure politically, culturally, but we still want to be hopeful, want to be optimistic,' the designer said. 'I needed to be near the reminder of the UN that our job in fashion is not done until we are alert and vigilant.'

Now, I did not know about this little tidbit...
Ella has gained a lot of attention online for not shaving her armpit hair, previously posing for crochet brand Memorial Day while showing off her unshaved pits.

The broad is sort of sleazy, she looks like a good match for Hunter.

Didn't Ike and Dick Nixon's children get together during their administration?

I could see this again.

The broad is sort of sleazy, she looks like a good match for Hunter.

Didn't Ike and Dick Nixon's children get together during their administration?

I could see this again.
That's what it is!!!
Nice - I like that.
So, she's trying to woo Hunter Biden by showing some of the goods.
Maybe Hunter was at Fashion Week. I'll bet the VP sent Hunter to Fashion Week for some top-secret reason.

Bulldog will be excited to use her for a new avatar, I'm sure.

I'm telling you, this is going to make a difference. This is something about Left-wing nutso politics. The Vice-president was not blind-sided by this - she is in control of this and gave the go-ahead. Mainstream media is going to be all over this.

So, it appears that the Second Gentleman's daughter from his first dalliance in marriage, is a failed fashion designer who refuses to just be a seamstress for a successful designer; and so she's a part-time prostitute - as what happens in New York City to so many art schoolers and actresses.

But, I don't want to jump to any conclusions . . .

Now, I did not know about this little tidbit...
bronn 1.jpg

Forum List

Back