New York Times Sues State Department to Get Hunter Biden Information

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

1 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
The New York Times on Monday sued the State Department to obtain emails from Romanian embassy officials sent between 2015 and 2019 that mention Hunter Biden and his former associate Tony Bobulinski, Politico reported.
Recall, Tony Bobulinski was the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family.
Tony Bobulinski said Joe Biden was heavily involved in his son’s international business dealings.
“Hunter Biden called his dad “the Big Guy” or “my Chairman” and frequently referenced asking him for the sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing,” Bobulinski said. “I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.”
“In a new lawsuit on Monday, the newspaper sued the State Department to obtain emails from Romanian embassy officials sent between 2015 and 2019 mentioning a number of international businesspeople, including the president’s son and his former business associate TONY BOBULINSKI, who briefly became a political celebrity at the end of the 2020 election because of his Biden connections.” – Politico reported.

Commentary:
So, let's get this straight, the New York Times is now suing to get at information on a laptop that a year ago they denied its existence and declared a conspiracy theory by white supremacists.
Will Garland and Wray stop this request? Guess it means their jobs and fealty to Biden and his administration.
Hunter Biden has been connected to a number of laundering schemes through the years spanning the globe. From Burisma in the Ukraine to China.
Milliona if not billions of dollars have been laundered and funneled to the Biden crime family.
**********​

Imagine, Joe Biddum saying with a straight face that he had no idea that his only son Hunter was working for Ukraine and China (right before Joe himself as VP had dealings with them), until he hears about it on some blog somewhere! :auiqs.jpg:
The main question there will be if Sleazy Joe can get off on the grounds of mental incompetence, since he can't even recall shitting himself in public....

1 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
The New York Times on Monday sued the State Department to obtain emails from Romanian embassy officials sent between 2015 and 2019 that mention Hunter Biden and his former associate Tony Bobulinski, Politico reported.
Recall, Tony Bobulinski was the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family.
Tony Bobulinski said Joe Biden was heavily involved in his son’s international business dealings.
“Hunter Biden called his dad “the Big Guy” or “my Chairman” and frequently referenced asking him for the sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing,” Bobulinski said. “I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.”
“In a new lawsuit on Monday, the newspaper sued the State Department to obtain emails from Romanian embassy officials sent between 2015 and 2019 mentioning a number of international businesspeople, including the president’s son and his former business associate TONY BOBULINSKI, who briefly became a political celebrity at the end of the 2020 election because of his Biden connections.” – Politico reported.

Commentary:
So, let's get this straight, the New York Times is now suing to get at information on a laptop that a year ago they denied its existence and declared a conspiracy theory by white supremacists.
Will Garland and Wray stop this request? Guess it means their jobs and fealty to Biden and his administration.
Hunter Biden has been connected to a number of laundering schemes through the years spanning the globe. From Burisma in the Ukraine to China.
Milliona if not billions of dollars have been laundered and funneled to the Biden crime family.
**********​

It looks like FOX was right on target AGAIN.

It's almost never you see the left turning on another leftist, but I think they want to bury this guy and get Whorris in. When it comes to finding out all the antics of the Biden crime family, we really won't know anything until the Republican have some sort of leadership to find out.

I hope the NYT releases all the info they get to other media like Fox. I don't believe much of what they report.

The Times knew everything about Hunter's laptop was true from the beginning. They just waited long enough for it to die down. Only the dopes of the world believe the Times anymore.

Forum List

Back