blmmrt being charged

Per the Supreme Law of the United States, the U.S. Constitution, you have the right to "peacefully" assemble. That said, the devil's in the details. Whatever it doesn't address, the states, counties and local municipalities have the right to make any laws they want, regarding any peaceful assembly (i.e., where, when and how).

Per the Supreme Law of the United States, the U.S. Constitution, you have the right to "peacefully" assemble. That said, the devil's in the details. Whatever it doesn't address, the states, counties and local municipalities have the right to make any laws they want, regarding any peaceful assembly (i.e., where, when and how).
breaking a laew by blockign the road isnt a protest.

Disrupting commerce or the freedom of mobility is not a peaceful protest.

In Florida we can legally RUN them over!

Blocking roads/freeways is a pure power and control tactic aimed at the public.
On an individual level in an abusive relationship, one spouse attempts to isolate the other by blocking their movements.
On a community level, one group abuses all others by blocking their movements!

Forum List

Back